Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST? - page 10. (Read 5334 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 01:28:32 AM
Ethereum I always feel safe as soon as I move funds in there
So i think if someone is trying to choose a digital asset, he must go for bitcoin but if the person wants to invest in altcoins only (which I won't recommend) then Ethereum is the best option.
Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that has the potential to give grand profits in a short span of time. No other digital coin can beat it in this race and not replace it as well.

Altcoins were too hard too predict, whenever I choose alts I look at into it's benefit in terms on how I can use the token corresponding to its project. And it is much useful so as mich as possible do research before saving some alts.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 01, 2017, 06:57:39 AM
So i think if someone is trying to choose a digital asset, he must go for bitcoin but if the person wants to invest in altcoins only (which I won't recommend) then Ethereum is the best option.
Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that has the potential to give grand profits in a short span of time. No other digital coin can beat it in this race and not replace it as well.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 04:26:15 PM
The only coin i trust the most is bitcoin. And for alternative coin i believe ethereum and dash. But i dont know what to say now after i read southbkorean banning ico form. All ico form will be banned..
Why do you believe the future of Dash?
Monero better than Dash many much, even I am sure Monero is best cryptocurrency for anonymous transaction on the crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
September 29, 2017, 03:40:47 PM
The only coin i trust the most is bitcoin. And for alternative coin i believe ethereum and dash. But i dont know what to say now after i read southbkorean banning ico form. All ico form will be banned..

You are right with bitcoin , but how can you trust dash with that premine.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 29, 2017, 03:14:59 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 29, 2017, 03:04:08 PM
Bitcoin is the most trusted coin that i have every seen and experience
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 01:55:56 PM
im going with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and Monero (The big four Smiley. but although i trust them the most, i will diversify.

Cheers
Activity: 168
September 29, 2017, 11:56:52 AM
For this I have confidence in Ethereum and also Bitcoin, because I think both coins have a lot of interest and will survive and have a very good future.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
September 29, 2017, 04:30:59 AM
ELcoin. Exchange - Livecoin. Add balance is closed. Will be big pump on this coin soon.
Activity: 1414
September 29, 2017, 12:42:37 AM
I trust doge coin, low fee, fast tx, low price but sometimes could be higher and for me always profit  Tongue
Activity: 434
September 28, 2017, 11:01:13 PM
Activity: 232
September 28, 2017, 08:25:07 PM
Bitcoin without a doubt. And unless you are not a serious developer or are running a long burn scam, the only ones who have the most trust in alts are the alt developers themselves! Whether people want to admit it or not, Bitcoin is still the only coin to trust the most. Yes, this includes Bitcoin Cash people and Segwit2x people. Why do you think the big block people and even ETH angels still have so much stake in Bitcoin mining?

Besides bitcoin, I trust waves and eth. They both do great job here by having a huge community around the core of the project.

But bitcoin is number one whatever happens.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
September 28, 2017, 08:21:38 PM
You can't fully trust a coin, but if i were to ask, bitcoin is still the most appropriate choice. We all know that this coin is very reliable. It is the basis of every alt coin in the cryptocurrency world. It is also very valuable, now it is on $4 k mark going to $5 k. Another thing, bitcoin has proven so much to us. It has given itself a good reoutation to the public, which is giving it many patron after many years in the industry.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 28, 2017, 12:15:15 PM
Bitcoin without a doubt. And unless you are not a serious developer or are running a long burn scam, the only ones who have the most trust in alts are the alt developers themselves! Whether people want to admit it or not, Bitcoin is still the only coin to trust the most. Yes, this includes Bitcoin Cash people and Segwit2x people. Why do you think the big block people and even ETH angels still have so much stake in Bitcoin mining?
Activity: 122
September 28, 2017, 11:44:23 AM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

bitcoin is the safest bet, but still I wouldn't put all of my savings in crypto, its very volatile and although I know even when the price goes down it will eventually recover but I will keep some of my saving in fiat or gold to make sure I have some money in a non volatile market for fast and emergency situations
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
September 28, 2017, 11:40:35 AM
ethereum - dev look like no need money. He still keep support project even he must do many things
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
September 28, 2017, 11:19:08 AM
The only one I really trust is bitcoin honestly. It's been battle tested for a decade. Ethereum is cool and all, but there is a lot of room for exploits, and its still pretty new out there, who knows what could go wrong in the next year.
I'm just looking forward to the value of ethereum in the future, other than that I also admire to the good movement of waves in the market seems that it will continue. In terms of coins of course the most trusted for me is the bitcoin because this coin will have a lot of potential to handle any problems, also they can adopt easily the situation of crypto currency.
Activity: 308
September 28, 2017, 10:48:24 AM
for the coin you try to invest in Eth,because of the many advantages it has

If you want to save a coin use 'Myetherwallet'
Because in this wallet all types of coins or token-based ethereum can be accessed through a single address.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 28, 2017, 07:51:04 AM
I trust most of my investments, which are:
BTC
WTC
NEO
SONM
CHANGE (ICO)
DATUM (ICO)

I also have money in Artemine (ICO) and Dimecoin. Artemine is a great product but the devs need to do a lot more marketing and act a lot more professional. Dime is basically the cheapest coin I could find so I thought I'd invest 50$ in them. I was able to buy almost 20 million of them, now we wait for a small peak or a listing on a good exchange and I'm happy lol
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 28, 2017, 07:30:24 AM
For me the most trusted coin is Dogecoin and also Litecoin , Ethereum and of course the source of all coins BITCOIN.
Pages:
Jump to: