Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST? - page 12. (Read 5334 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 27, 2017, 05:09:56 PM
Ethereum and ripple remain my most trusted coins as these has large coin to be in circulation.  Ethereum in future will be adopted by many countries as the official cryptocurrency. Ripple on the other hand has the favor of bankers and I do believe many banks are going to adopt ripple into they financial system. I prefer to hold all my coins in bitcoin as its currently serving as a central bank to other coins.  Maybe  in future I may trust coins like wave, bitcoin Cash and neo as there are still at the early stages.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 27, 2017, 12:19:01 PM
I have trust on more than ten coins that I have confidence on and I can put my life savings in it. Have invested in bitcoin early this year,  I think the first best coins I can put my savings in Is bitcoin, it has give me good return and I think bitcoin is the most safest coin in the market currently. Another coin i can put my investment on is lisk, I invested in lisk around April this year and I make good return on them and if I get good money I will invest again. The following are some of the coins I will invest: litecoin, zcash, strats, wave, ripple and bitcoin Cash.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 27, 2017, 11:56:57 AM
WAVES token is the one I trusted the most. Its now worth more BTC 0.0012 already.
You wouldn't believe me because you think I promote it because I hold a stash of WAVES. Yes. its true but its also true how much waves could reach when you keep watching it in the next days to come.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 11:52:37 AM
I mostly trust Bitcoin, because it is the leading crypto currency right now. Adoption matters and BTC has a lot of it.
of course, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the high bitcoin price proves that there are many people who believe in bitcoin, does not rule out that bitcoin prices will continue to grow, this happens because many people start believing and adopting bitcoin, the second coin I trust is etherum , I'll bet etherum will have the same long life as bitcoin, its innovation is very good, as evidenced by many ico and altcoin others are starting to follow innovation and etherum traces
Ethereum gave lots of uses from investing into trading, but btc really take the spot on being crypto that everyone truated even too much dum happens since we all know it can recover.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 27, 2017, 08:28:00 AM
I mostly trust Bitcoin, because it is the leading crypto currency right now. Adoption matters and BTC has a lot of it.
of course, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the high bitcoin price proves that there are many people who believe in bitcoin, does not rule out that bitcoin prices will continue to grow, this happens because many people start believing and adopting bitcoin, the second coin I trust is etherum , I'll bet etherum will have the same long life as bitcoin, its innovation is very good, as evidenced by many ico and altcoin others are starting to follow innovation and etherum traces
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 07:36:06 AM
SONM , that coin survived almost every shitty drama (btc hardfork + china fud ) , meanwhiles my other investment dropped so hard  Embarrassed. Long term ftw !
Activity: 476
September 27, 2017, 07:33:41 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 07:20:05 AM
I trust Ethereum and Signatum which I believe most in. Also, I have big expectations of Einsteinium, that coin just keeps on rising.
If it breaks 2300 satoshi today, it could easily fo up to 3500k by the end of the week.
Now is a risky time to buy it but with possible high returns
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
September 27, 2017, 06:25:39 AM
USDT i trust the most at least untill the collapse of fiat Wink
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
September 27, 2017, 06:19:09 AM
Monero and Ethereum definitely. I bothe mine that two coin because I saw a lot of potential for price growth due to increasing demand for this coin. I trust only coins that give me good profit already. I'm not talking about trading but long term profit. I gain already profit buy holding that two coin for a year.
Activity: 27
Merit: 3
September 27, 2017, 06:17:59 AM
I would say XRP because it belongs to banks and Monero because it belongs to ANONs.

For sure they will not fail, for obvious opposite reasons
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
September 27, 2017, 06:16:56 AM
I wouldn't trust any coin enough to invest my life savings, that would be pretty stupid in my opinion. However if I was forced to invest all of my savings I would stick with btc. It won't see the same gains as some altcoins but it's much less likely to fail.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 06:10:49 AM
 нa дaнный мoмeнт биткoйн, y этoй мoнeты cильнaя пoддepжкa
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 05:52:52 AM
In long term Ethereum is my choice, because it's rapidly developing and cutting market share of bitcoin. Won't be surprised if in near future it'll overcom BTC in capitalisation.
OMG is also promising as a speciulative idea.
Activity: 280
I love crypto
September 27, 2017, 04:03:40 AM
OmiseGo has always been hard to buy since beginning. Its price never comes down that much.
Activity: 118
September 27, 2017, 03:56:42 AM
Of course ETH because of ETH has smart contact that dominance most of ICO project and being top 2 on cryptocurrency market with high liquidity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
September 27, 2017, 03:28:46 AM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
My number one trusted coin was Bitcoin, Ethereum, Nem, Waves, Maid, Rlc, Doge, Litecoin, and Adx those are good and potentials to me and really to hold in long term.
Activity: 304
September 27, 2017, 02:41:22 AM
For now, I am trusting bitcoin because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be easily stored and converted into real money. I am using coins.ph as my bitcoin wallet. I am trusting this site because we need to verify ourselves for us to cash in a higher value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the coin I trust the most and coins.ph is my trusted wallet.
Activity: 419
September 27, 2017, 01:57:35 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is for me the most trusted, then comes ethereum and all coins with reliable background and/or a large community. In portfolio are also dogecoins, they are not very trustable, but very old and good to transfer funds cheap and easy.
There is no doubt that the most trusted coin up till now is bitcoin and no one can remove it from the hearts of people especially those who have changed their lifestyles totally with bitcoins in a positive way. Eth is pretty trustworthy but I guess waves are better than ethereum in regard of producing goods.
Activity: 464
September 20, 2017, 03:08:00 AM
Bitcoin ofcourse in general.If i had to pick an alt coin it would probably be waves. I have a strong belief for that coin. It will achiev great numbers in the future. There is a reason why everyone's talking about it.
Pages:
Jump to: