Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST? - page 6. (Read 5334 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
October 11, 2017, 06:10:31 PM
Bitcoin on a Trezor wallet
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 11, 2017, 04:54:41 PM
NEO

Tip my hat to this NEO.
There is nothing like this coin ever in this world as valuable NEO and as fast as how it reach its current price right now. If given the chance to actually have more, i'd sell all the tokens I got just to have more NEO in my wallet. Before the price goes $30, I sold all my MCO for it. Maybe one day, I will also sell the rest of my tokens for NEO.

I like the coin but the wallet has been nothing but trouble, I've got 72 NEO, checked it on the chain, yet my wallet says I only have 2.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
October 11, 2017, 03:01:48 PM
for me first ethereum than stratis and waves.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
October 11, 2017, 02:40:48 PM
Trust is very subjective question,
the more you trust the coin the more you will get hurt.
 Cool
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
October 11, 2017, 10:08:56 AM
NEO

Tip my hat to this NEO.
There is nothing like this coin ever in this world as valuable NEO and as fast as how it reach its current price right now. If given the chance to actually have more, i'd sell all the tokens I got just to have more NEO in my wallet. Before the price goes $30, I sold all my MCO for it. Maybe one day, I will also sell the rest of my tokens for NEO.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 10:02:57 AM
Ethereum is the most trusted coin for me. In my opinion it is second Bitcoin. Regards
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
October 11, 2017, 10:02:00 AM
The coin I do trust most would be Bitcoin, I even withdrew some of my savings just to invest in this coin and kept it in a hardware wallet planning to check on the coin after around 4-5 years and see if I really could profit much more than putting it in a bank.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 10:00:53 AM
NEO
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
October 11, 2017, 09:47:02 AM
BTC and ETH are the most secure of the market. If something happens to them anyway, the market is very damaged.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 11, 2017, 09:41:38 AM
i gave my trust to Ethereum and Bitcoin.
because i know they will help me earn profit
in just holding Eth and BTC .
i wont regret trusting those coins.
because i know it will help me most in future
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
October 11, 2017, 07:47:23 AM
My best choice would be bitcoin as it was the pioneer of all them coins and the prices would definitely pump up in the near future. My 2nd best choices are dash and eth. Most widely used coin for ICO today is Eth so it's a good indication.

For the time being, the Bitcoin is the best. but it will change if the network is still very congested.
Bitcoin should be the best coin but the fork in a row made the bitcoin is very risky. As you can see there will be next hardfork to the bticoin and that will be issued the bitcoin gold as the resulf of the hardfork.
For sure, the main coin that can still gain most of the trust for now is bitcoin looking at how far it has gone and all the things at stake.

After bitcoin, I still touch my cap for litecoin as well, even though it has just been tagging along until recently that it got a bit of a push, I will still say being the silver and bitcoin being the gold, I can still trust the 2 of them to a certain extent.

This is a crypto world and you cannot actually put all your trust on any coin, so always have some little part to be ready for the worst just in case but I am hopeful all the same.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 05:42:06 AM
For me ETH.
Activity: 52
October 11, 2017, 03:40:34 AM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

ill trust only few coins that are first one is bitcoin and next one is ETH,ETC,BCH. .
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 03:16:27 AM
somehow BTC and ZEC
 Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 11, 2017, 02:17:37 AM
I trust the only coin that's given me worry free 200+% growth continously for the last 5 years Smiley
and that is of course Mother BTC. 95% of alts are just someones way of trading your wonderful BTC for their created token.
Everyone just wants more BTC Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 02:15:20 AM
Ethereum and 0x.These two sites will be much faster and safer than EtherDelta  https://app.radarrelay.com/ and https://paradex.io/ .
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
October 11, 2017, 02:15:05 AM
Bitcoin is highly trusted for everybody no doubt about Bitcoin.Another one is Ethereum is very trusted coin i think.Also Waves is trusted coin for me.I always prefer https://myetherwallet.com this is very trusted wallet.
Activity: 24
October 11, 2017, 02:06:37 AM
Bitcoin, Ripple, New Economy, Omise Go with real use case and solid roadmap.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 11, 2017, 01:05:43 AM
The only coin i trust the most is bitcoin. And for alternative coin i believe ethereum and dash. But i dont know what to say now after i read southbkorean banning ico form. All ico form will be banned..

You are right with bitcoin , but how can you trust dash with that premine.
The only trustworthy coin in the market of crypto currencies is bitcoin. No other coins no matter how amazing white paper it has; it can’t be the most perfect and best coin of the crypto world. Bitcoin are rulers and will continue their throne forever. I don’t see any potential coin that can over throw the throne of bitcoin and rule the world.

Exactly, it's like gold and real estate. Some investments might be more secure, some might be more lucrative, but none are as trusted, and bitcoin will soon join those ranks
Yep! Losses and profits are part of the business and as far as the bitcoin is concerned, we all know the current status of bitcoin in the digital world rather crypto market. Bitcoin is the most demanded and admired coin in the world of digital coins.

Bitcoin at present is the only successful coin of the crypto world. Majority of the investors of digital currencies are that of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
October 10, 2017, 06:38:49 PM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

i only trust bitcoin and im actually deposited some of my excess money ( maybe 5% of salary on my job ) not only me but also my co workers are investing on it because we believe bitcoin is not a scam or a bubble that would dissapear instantly when the time comes .
if i choose a cold storage to store my bitcoins , i would choose a hardware wallet like trezor to secure my coins safely offline.
Pages:
Jump to: