Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST? - page 7. (Read 5334 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
October 10, 2017, 06:20:01 PM
I think the answer is Tether.
İs it too hard to trust altcoin even bigger ones like Ethereum, litecoin, Dash, Ripple etc...
Can we trust to bitcoin. Of course not because under heavy attack at the moment by USD based big financial companies and as you know Chinese government.
But in few years if bitcoin can survive, it will be more confidential than many counties money.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 04:28:30 PM
there is really no coin to trust! There should be no loyalty  or sentimental attachment to any coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 04:27:56 PM
If I had to invest all of money life savings in to one coin I would pick ETH, I think eventually it can replace BTC as the largest market cap.
You are right because my reply is also same if I have to invest I will surely invest in ETH but bitcoin is still good and largest market cap so going with this is also very good
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
October 10, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

I trust the DeepOnion most. It is an annonymous coin that has a viable project and a strong active community. The development of this coin perfectly follows the roadmap and on top of that, new additional features are added to the project accessible to anyone.
Is DeepOnion can pass over Monero - the best anonymous in the cryptocurrency world now. You can check the Monero community, you will know it is not small as DeepOnion. Even Monero still has a huge amout of number miner support it.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 03:38:38 PM

I trust the DeepOnion most. It is an annonymous coin that has a viable project and a strong active community. The development of this coin perfectly follows the roadmap and on top of that, new additional features are added to the project accessible to anyone.
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
October 10, 2017, 03:30:08 PM
If I had to invest all of money life savings in to one coin I would pick ETH, I think eventually it can replace BTC as the largest market cap.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
October 10, 2017, 03:24:06 PM
Bitcoin, rest of them were designed to pump and dump, even Ξ has no real world use, what are the smart contracts used for other than sending Ξ to receive ICO tokens?
Activity: 5
October 10, 2017, 06:07:25 AM
I would go for BTC but ETH is the future and we have to understand about future prospects.
Activity: 8
October 10, 2017, 06:02:08 AM
I would prefer bitcoin cause it's the most popular crypto currency and its turnover is one of the biggest, that means bitcoin is more trusted. Also as its mining becomes harder and the blockchain grows, it becomes safer, I think.
But I wouldn't trust all that I have in any crypto currency anyway, their future isn't evident enough, though.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 03:12:58 AM
The best coin for me, I think are Bitcoin cash (BTC) and Etherem (ETH) because they are the most famous coin among all altcoin in the world of cryptocurrency. According to my friends, it is the most trustworthy coin, and it both has a high exchange rate. So, you must choose BTC and Ethereum.  Grin Grin
Activity: 266
October 10, 2017, 01:49:51 AM
I have no trust for any coin, only trust them when the development is lively
Activity: 168
October 10, 2017, 01:45:11 AM
Longterm ethereum would prove to be better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 10, 2017, 12:49:47 AM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
Bitcoin, litecoin and I have great hopes for the wave which I hope will continue to offer some earnings and potential investment opportunities.
If you research bitshares, you will find that there is no point in waves. Its really not even close. Waves is just hype.

I'm afraid I heard the same thing
Ive spent countless hours researching both and for reasons I don't have time to explain here, I can tell you that bitshares is far superior. Also as an investment stand point, with bitshares you would be getting in extremely low and waves your getting in high right now. Just my thoughts, but its worth researching before making a decision.

I'm putting down a few hundred bucks on bitshares actually
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
October 09, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

I still don´t put my lifesavings in crypto. For now my life savings are still going to real estate. Im about 60% BTC and 30% XMR give or take. But Im going to increase the XMR stack while BTC will loose importance to maybe 50% until the end of the year. ThE 10% are mostly small coins and TAAS.
Hopefully not canadian realestate
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 04:54:00 PM
To be sincere, none. I don't trust any of these project, I am in this space because there is money in the space and has been a life changing experience and if I notice that the landscape is change I will exit from the space too
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
October 09, 2017, 04:45:38 PM

Thx
Even i do trust some coins im not risking all of my life saving on it because it is really a risky thing to do and should not really be done by any person because this crypto world is uncertain and doesnt really have an assurance that it would make you rich in a matter of time.I do only believe on bitcoin and on some alts but not coming to a point on going all in since its just too risky.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
October 09, 2017, 04:42:25 PM
The coin(s) I trust the most are the ones I've thought about carefully.  Hopefully, Signatum will be the last coin that I buy out of FOMO.  I figure the way to buy into a coin is slow, like over a couple of hours.  See where the buys are going, are they going down in price after your first purchases or up.  With Signatum they were slowly going down and down from the time I bought in, but I was buying in over a period of about 30 minutes.  I should have waited and saw that they were going down way further than what was a good idea to buy into.  If they don't go up a bit a few hours after you buy, then chances are you bought in at a high that may never be reached again.  Usually things will retrace and go back up again. 
Activity: 158
October 09, 2017, 04:32:11 PM
There are a lot of coins now with potential , but you should make your own decisions . I will go long term with a few like BitB , XRP , XVG
Activity: 22
October 09, 2017, 04:26:38 PM
bitcoin by 100000000 miles followed by monero, litecoin, and eth
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
October 09, 2017, 04:23:50 PM

Thx
Bitcoin, litecoin and I have great hopes for the wave which I hope will continue to offer some earnings and potential investment opportunities.
If you research bitshares, you will find that there is no point in waves. Its really not even close. Waves is just hype.

I'm afraid I heard the same thing
Ive spent countless hours researching both and for reasons I don't have time to explain here, I can tell you that bitshares is far superior. Also as an investment stand point, with bitshares you would be getting in extremely low and waves your getting in high right now. Just my thoughts, but its worth researching before making a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: