Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST? - page 8. (Read 5334 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 09, 2017, 04:14:51 PM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
Bitcoin, litecoin and I have great hopes for the wave which I hope will continue to offer some earnings and potential investment opportunities.
If you research bitshares, you will find that there is no point in waves. Its really not even close. Waves is just hype.

I'm afraid I heard the same thing
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
October 09, 2017, 04:04:06 PM

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
Bitcoin, litecoin and I have great hopes for the wave which I hope will continue to offer some earnings and potential investment opportunities.
If you research bitshares, you will find that there is no point in waves. Its really not even close. Waves is just hype.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 03:42:08 PM

Thx

I still don´t put my lifesavings in crypto. For now my life savings are still going to real estate. Im about 60% BTC and 30% XMR give or take. But Im going to increase the XMR stack while BTC will loose importance to maybe 50% until the end of the year. ThE 10% are mostly small coins and TAAS.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 09, 2017, 03:37:06 PM

Thx
October 09, 2017, 03:31:46 PM
Bitcoin has no mercy, alts are gushing blood...new ATH coming very soon

It's just hype for the bitcoin gold, once people realise it really means nothing, the alts will have their time in the sun again, bitcoin will drop back down to around 4000, and the alts will all be in the green as chinese money flows back in after the regulations are in place. Bitcoin will then follow back up, closing down the year with a personal cap of 100 billion and a total marketcap of over 200 billion.
Yes Ive been telling everybody for a long time that the altcoin market won't have any sustained growth until after that bitcoin fork is over.Ive warned many people but Everybody laughed at me and told me I was a joke. Once the hardfork is over, I'm expecting a surge in altcoins again. Not quite as big as the boom in the spring but pretty close

Most definitely!
October 09, 2017, 03:18:59 PM

It's just hype for the bitcoin gold, once people realise it really means nothing, the alts will have their time in the sun again, bitcoin will drop back down to around 4000, and the alts will all be in the green as chinese money flows back in after the regulations are in place. Bitcoin will then follow back up, closing down the year with a personal cap of 100 billion and a total marketcap of over 200 billion.
Yes Ive been telling everybody for a long time that the altcoin market won't have any sustained growth until after that bitcoin fork is over.Ive warned many people but Everybody laughed at me and told me I was a joke. Once the hardfork is over, I'm expecting a surge in altcoins again. Not quite as big as the boom in the spring but pretty close
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 03:12:25 PM
I like TenX a lot and probably trust them the most. They are always transparent about what is happening with their company and this is what provides me with such trust.
October 09, 2017, 02:59:38 PM
I find it hard to believe anyone will say anything aside from Bitcoin just because of the fact its been around for so long and has proven itself for at least more time than any other coin.  There is a reason there is Bitcoin and then there are altcoins.

Bitcoin.  Least trusted is anything that begins with a little 'e' followed by an established coins ticker...

bitcoin will remain king, but some projects like sonm will prove to be very lucrative i bet
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
October 09, 2017, 02:44:35 PM
I find it hard to believe anyone will say anything aside from Bitcoin just because of the fact its been around for so long and has proven itself for at least more time than any other coin.  There is a reason there is Bitcoin and then there are altcoins.

Bitcoin.  Least trusted is anything that begins with a little 'e' followed by an established coins ticker...
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 09, 2017, 02:40:12 PM

Thx
Bitcoin core is the only coin i trusted and I can put my life savings in it. From inception bitcoin has proved to be a decentralized currency and I think with the way things are going we may have bitcoin as the future of money. I did not have mush investments in it but if I have much income I will put more into bitcoin. Bitcoin as at now is still at the early stages and many investors are getting interesting in it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
October 09, 2017, 02:19:15 PM
Bitcoin is the one that i most trust right now, and ethereum might be a good coin, of course, but i dont see this one as a "perfect coin", a lot of people sees ethereum as the best altcoin because it can reach the actual price of bitcoin, i dont know the reason, but ethereum is so quiet right now.
Anyway, i only trust in bitcoin, and maybe ethereum.. And then some sh*tty altcoins, but i would not put more than $500 in each one of them.
Activity: 121
October 09, 2017, 02:19:07 PM
BTC without doubt number one. All of others are risky investment but you can also gain huge profits from them. I like WTC, NEO and LINK.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
October 09, 2017, 02:17:48 PM
You want me to trust any coin?
It will never happens.
I'd only trust myself. and pump and dump.
October 09, 2017, 02:14:55 PM

October 09, 2017, 01:42:53 PM
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 01:36:48 PM
Eveything depends from bitcoin. It is him governs all coins. But if i would have to change, the best option right after bitcoin will be ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
October 09, 2017, 03:59:59 AM
Every coin has its own pumper, whale and believer. The coin i trust the most is bitcoin for sure, second is ethereum. And after cindicator ico i will trust cindicator coin to put my money on. While the price goes up u also can got benefit from holding it. Not a stake but a very usefull data and information for atock market and forex.
Activity: 112
October 09, 2017, 03:41:34 AM
BitCoin and WTC. Mainly trust Walton because they have so many big names behind their coin and how they work with government officials. Probably going to be one of the coin
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 03:38:42 AM
I agree with most of the people's response as Bitcoin is the first option, but there are other coins (ETH, DASH, LTC) which can also making good progress over period of time. Also you can do bit of research and also do partial investment on upcoming coins like Deeponion and ETHD

However I wont suggest you put all your hard earned savings into Crypto currencies.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 09, 2017, 03:25:14 AM
Ethereum

To be honest i trusted ETH more than BTC itselves

BTC has multiple teams where arguments are hard to be prevent, then we have hard fork and those thing coming time by time look at
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold

But ETH does not have much issues, one founder, team of people, clear roadmap Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: