Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST? - page 11. (Read 5334 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 120
September 28, 2017, 07:00:50 AM
The coin that I trust the most is for sure Bitcoin! Its just the safest position in my opinion (for longterm), because its the most popular one of all and the people believe in it. Bitcoin is going to mainstream right now and this is really nice man Smiley

Same idea here. For me, the most trusted coin is still the bitcoin. Althought there are a lot of alternative coin that we can earn , bitcoin is still the best coin to keep and to save. But im not saying that only the bitcoin you can trust there always an option. Like the etherium its also nice to save this coin because like the BTC the fluctuation of this coin is also in better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 28, 2017, 06:41:12 AM
The coin I trust the most is Bitcoin. And I think it will be the most trustable coin in the future. We will see some nice Altcoins that will follow Bitcoin, for sure. I think hot candidates for that are Zcash, Ark, Ripple, Waves and Ethereum!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 06:15:43 AM
The only one I really trust is bitcoin honestly. It's been battle tested for a decade. Ethereum is cool and all, but there is a lot of room for exploits, and its still pretty new out there, who knows what could go wrong in the next year.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
September 28, 2017, 06:00:55 AM
The coin I trust the most, is bitcoin by large margin. There is still no match to good old BTC Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
September 28, 2017, 05:20:33 AM
Bitcoin definitely, as well as Ethereum.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most stronger and existing until these days. This is the most Ive been continuing to trust. It has been proven that btc and ethereum still the most use and continued to develop. Because I believe it has a good future.
We are same thinking sir, I also bet on this both coin because their reputational in crypto currency industry was so high. More people are used bitcoin and ethereum because they were know that it was always in good fluctuation in the market. Therefore this crypto were earn a lot of trust from the users due to good movement of their price in crypto currency society. I believe that this coming 2018 more investors and savers were invest in these coins.

Many people would give there full trust on that coin and same as I since this is the most establish and the most powerful cryptocoin as of today's and ethereum is the second for that and if you go and save with this coin you can still earn since the flactuating movement of this coins is so profitable and might we gonna earn thousands of dollars for just saving since the price pump is huge and its so unpredictable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 28, 2017, 04:51:34 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most stronger and existing until these days. This is the most Ive been continuing to trust. It has been proven that btc and ethereum still the most use and continued to develop. Because I believe it has a good future.
We are same thinking sir, I also bet on this both coin because their reputational in crypto currency industry was so high. More people are used bitcoin and ethereum because they were know that it was always in good fluctuation in the market. Therefore this crypto were earn a lot of trust from the users due to good movement of their price in crypto currency society. I believe that this coming 2018 more investors and savers were invest in these coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 04:02:06 AM
For now, I am trusting bitcoin And  Ethereum. I think the first best coins I can put my savings in Is bitcoin And Eth.
Those two coins that I think are very good and safe for investment .
Activity: 140
September 28, 2017, 12:49:25 AM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

Only Bitcoin Frankly speaking Just Keep in you wallet and forget everything Enjoy Making profit while enjoying your life

Thanks
Activity: 56
September 28, 2017, 12:35:49 AM
What coin do you Trust the MOST?

if trust doesen't refer to the level of anonymity the answer is bitcoin for sure  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 12:27:07 AM
LTC, DOGE as Altcoins and of course the mother of coins BTC
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
September 28, 2017, 12:25:56 AM
Activity: 202
September 27, 2017, 11:14:58 PM
I would not really trust any coin 100% in this industry (anything can happen). That being known and said for me Bitcoin has the most amount of trust I can instill in a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 27, 2017, 10:29:39 PM

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
the coins I really trust to save my money are in Bitcoin and Etherium.
the two coins that I think are very good and safe.
Activity: 238
September 27, 2017, 10:20:06 PM
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
September 27, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

Thx

Bitcoin of course. You are not asking which altcoin I trust the most so I guess you mean coin in the entire cryptocurrency world. Aside from Bitcoin, I think Ethereum is also one coin that I can store in my wallet for years and forget about it. Waves comes third.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 09:06:13 PM
At the moment: None

If I had to choose one then my first choice would be Bitcoin (obviously). After would probably be Ethereum then Monero then Litecoin in that order. Ethereum because I expect it to have a good future with smart contracts, Monero because I expect it to have a good future because of anonymity, and Litecoin because it’s silver to Bitcoin’s gold.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 05:45:49 PM
I trust Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. I hold many coins but when it comes to long term investment and life saving I will choose these coins, I like to follow experienced traders' opinions, Bitcoin will worth much higher in the future.
Activity: 40
September 27, 2017, 05:36:33 PM

Thx
Trusting Bitcoin make sense ,Bitcoin stands for something much bigger, so far so good, I can put all my trust and life saving and gain more .
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
September 27, 2017, 05:35:52 PM
Which coin would I feel confident in investing all my life savings in? It would have to be Bitcoin.
Activity: 11
September 27, 2017, 05:29:34 PM
Echoing what most already have said. BTC, ETH, LTC and XMR
Pages:
Jump to: