Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST? - page 3. (Read 5334 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 23, 2018, 09:54:53 AM
Its ethereum,before i trust bitcoin but after those blockchain issues and the traffic that most bitcoiner experienced this last quarter of 2017 i guess this is the right time to find other coins that has a great team and big potential,with the big growth ethereum did first quarter of this year.im pretty sure that ethereum might have some big movement today and and the whole year.the target is $2,000 but i know that eth can do more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 23, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
bitcoin is the only coin that i trust the most .
even if its price cant be predicted easily.
i still believe that bitcoin can easily recover .
because last year bitcoin gave a huge impact to the crypto world .
and i know Bitcoin will come back soon!.
thats why i hold bitcoin and trust 80% of my money on bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 09:45:25 AM
I put all of my trust to ETH.

ETH has for sure made some standards in the crypto world and with the constant improvement of the current software, it is highly recognised by the investors. Its advancement in the growth can be called almost the stable growth.

We all know that every crypto is representing a big risk to the holder if an investment wasn't mad proportionally. That means that if all of your bankrolls have been invested you may also fear for the loss in the end because nothing is safe.

Ethereum is currently on my number one because I ain't 100% sure that I will actually get my desired profit gain but I know for sure that with this tempo of advancement Ethereum will for sure secure me financially.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
By far, I think Bitcoin is the most trusted of all crypto coins. Although it is now expensive and takes time to confirm transactions, most people prefer security over speed and price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 23, 2018, 09:42:47 AM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
theres no doubt and second thoughts its BITCOIN just like everybody in this forum,bitcoin is the most stablished,popular and high valued coin that every investors would love to put  their funds,and for sure bitcoin will stay on top for the next 5 years so the investments may last that long.

And in regards to storages,i put all my funds in 5 different safety so if ever i become a victim of those damn hacker,my other funds will be keep
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 23, 2018, 09:11:14 AM
There is Ethereum is the most trusted coin. Absolutely there is so many people not only me who trust it, people choosing this coin because this coin is the only best stable coin.
Right now ethereum is the one that has been gaining more trust than bitcoin. This is all because of the issues that has been rising with bitcoin around the world. The trust is the one that serves to be the driving force and make it reach big, now this is getting declined with bitcoin.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
January 23, 2018, 08:21:26 AM
I only trust bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin because it is the most popular cyrpto. And its value is very high. And ethereum because i always use it everytime i thade my altcoins in the market.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 23, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
There is Ethereum is the most trusted coin. Absolutely there is so many people not only me who trust it, people choosing this coin because this coin is the only best stable coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
The coin that i trust them most is the following.
1.BTC
2.BCH
3.MONERO
4Light coin
This are the coin that i trust them most, especially the BTC and BCH because btc is still the leading of all vertual currencies in cryptocurrencies world market and BCH is an example of an evolve cryptocurrency that is ready for real world use.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 23, 2017, 05:00:37 PM
Bitcoin has no mercy, alts are gushing blood...new ATH coming very soon
LOL. And the blood on the floor is pretty bad they are getting thicker. Bitcoins aren't even nice to do some good justice on them.

No altcoin can be trusted since they have always been pumped anyway. However, this does not mean the alts won't get back on their feet as people start realizing it is just all about the fork and this is even a pretty good time to have some loaded. However, BCG and 2x will even give bitcoin more boost once people dump them fast for bitcoin core.
It is true that bitcoin in the last weeks has been giving a beating to altcoins but at the same time it was impossible for alts to keep the high prices they had, they had their own bubble and while bitcoin went up as well the speed at which altcoins went up was a lot faster, so there was no way those prices could last any more time however if I could choose an alt to trust I will pick LTC.
Activity: 181
Jan
October 21, 2017, 08:17:02 PM
Always in Bitcoin and altcoin under BTC.Little disappointment in any airdrop coins.sooner or later the free airdrop becomes dead.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 07:47:39 PM
in all altcoin member etherum is the best coin in the history and the interest of people are also increasing very quickly because etherum is still very cheaper and their price is increasing with time. so we can conclude that  etherum has a very bright future and is the best option for trading or investment.
It goes without any doubt that ethereum is numnber one altcoin uptil now and it has the largest community among altcoins. We cannot doubt it with future either by reading the past performance. However, it is not the coin that I will trust the most. When it comes to all, bitcoin is what I can trust blindly. It has never hurt me financially. I am not a trader, just a holder so I earn bitcoin and keep them in my wallet. This is my investment also.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 21, 2017, 01:29:47 PM
Btc would be on top of the survey. It is definitely the most trusted because it already proved it's worth even in critical times and always becoming stronger every year.
bitcoin prices continue to rise throughout the year, with continuous price increases this year so as to convince more people to invest in them. Many people succeed by trading and investing in this bitcoin digital currency, although this year a hard fork twice happens but does not make the bitcoin price weaken. But after the bitcoin split, the price increase always happens so more people who believe investing in bitcoin can obviously be very profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 01:00:57 PM
I think the ETH is the most trust coin. Because many altcoins are created from the ETH platform. So It helps many teams in the world can make their coin to ICO for their project.
Eth could be a nice investment to participate in though with the amount of people investing in other things it will be hard to make the price go up unless there was a valid reason. Maidsafe is the coin that I would invest in to make the most money safely.

Maidsafe is one of project for long term, even I can say it is very long term because it look like as a IOU project than a token or normal cryptocurrency. But about the risk of this project for long term, I do not think it is high risk as other projects.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 12:51:43 PM
for me it's ETH and LISK Smiley))
Activity: 125
October 21, 2017, 12:50:57 PM
Lets god hear your words. Waiting eagerly for ethereum to restore it's previous glory.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 12:45:41 PM
I would say my vote here would go to the big ones BTC and ETH! They have both proven they are here to stay!
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
October 21, 2017, 09:41:50 AM
in all altcoin member etherum is the best coin in the history and the interest of people are also increasing very quickly because etherum is still very cheaper and their price is increasing with time. so we can conclude that  etherum has a very bright future and is the best option for trading or investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 09:04:31 AM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
ethereum, yes it's the only coin that can convince me to make a profit and also ethereum has a personal wallet that can secure all my savings, although the end of this ethereum wallet is being vulnerable by hackers but I always hope it will never happen again.
Activity: 98
October 21, 2017, 07:49:40 AM
BTC by far is safest, it will end up being used as a store of value - like gold for the crypto world, hard to see it being displaced and being in less demand than any other coin
Pages:
Jump to: