Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST? - page 4. (Read 5334 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 04:34:39 AM
REQ if you don't count coins like NEO/ETH. At a 36mil market cap currently while being backed by YCombinator and ING bank it's a no brainer and has a high chance of succeeding
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 04:29:42 AM
Btc would be on top of the survey. It is definitely the most trusted because it already proved it's worth even in critical times and always becoming stronger every year.
Activity: 270
October 21, 2017, 03:45:54 AM
What do you mean by the word "trust"? Technology, anonymity, developers, community or any specific characteristic of the coin? I'm currently into DeepOnion, it's a pretty solid coin that has all the given markers I just mentioned. Regarding tech and anonymity, its primary focus of operation is under the TOR network. Everything you do can't be tracked by anyone else as soon as the transaction goes through. They have the DeepVault feature - allows onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain, so if a hash is changed you are certified that the file isn't intact.

The community support for DeepOnion is widespread and solid, unlike some coins that comes into the market and get dumped immediately. Developers had been working on the project and beating the deadline on the roadmps on time. You can check out more about the coin here: https://deeponion.org/.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2017, 07:58:42 PM
I think the ETH is the most trust coin. Because many altcoins are created from the ETH platform. So It helps many teams in the world can make their coin to ICO for their project.
Eth could be a nice investment to participate in though with the amount of people investing in other things it will be hard to make the price go up unless there was a valid reason. Maidsafe is the coin that I would invest in to make the most money safely.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 20, 2017, 03:00:02 PM
Recently i become a faitful follower of neblio, bought just after the ico and have a nice return at this point. It has the potential to surpass stratis so the price can grow a lot more, the other interesting one is embermine family (MBRS), great CEO, and communication from the team, updated whitepaper coming this week or early november). I also find sphre great, experienced team, don't know why the price is still low though.
Activity: 259
October 20, 2017, 02:49:24 PM
What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
Ofcourse Bitcoin. No doubt with that. I am also investing in Risecoin..
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 11:38:29 PM
I think the coin that I would do trust the most and am currently putting some of my savings to is Bitcoin and with regard to the wallet I am using to store that savings, I am actually using a hardware wallet for that amount of coins for savings.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
October 19, 2017, 09:56:51 PM

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

I always trust bitcoin than other new coin. Bitcoin has been there for how many years. I don't see any reason of not trusting this coin.

I don't use and trust any wallet.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
October 19, 2017, 09:03:03 PM
Definitely BTC, but if I can't pick BTC I'd pick NEO. Even though NEO won't have the highest returns compared to some random altcoin it's the most promising and safest altcoin next to Ethereum

Safest? Well, your ranking is not even valid in the first place. Ethereum is safest? And then followed by NEO? A big mistake my friend. If you care to trace safety-related issues in the past, Ethereum has experienced so many hacks that would amount to more than a hundred million dollars in total wasted. NEO is substandard as it is with china.  Grin
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
October 19, 2017, 08:29:13 PM

Thx
By seeing a bit of progress between them, I think bitcoin looks like my first choice and now, and et is my second choice, and the third is dogecoin for my future. Not a few people expect dogecoin for coins in the future.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 06:48:07 PM
Adzcoin hands down. The most trustworthy dev and team behind the coin and project.

Very close with the community and the devs work very hard and won't stop till the project succeeds.
Activity: 308
October 19, 2017, 06:09:43 PM
in my opinion the most trustable coin is btc, if u hold it you will have a profit anyway, i also have a good opinion about litecoin, it's very stable and it's here to stay.
Activity: 112
October 19, 2017, 05:48:26 PM
Definitely BTC, but if I can't pick BTC I'd pick NEO. Even though NEO won't have the highest returns compared to some random altcoin it's the most promising and safest altcoin next to Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
October 19, 2017, 05:25:03 PM
None if to be honest.You never know,your exact coin will feel itself tommorow.So all of them is a  lottery and risk
Feeling similar. Ethereum got pointed at a lot in all these replies, but it is the most experimental coin of them all. The tech frontier.
I can still remember the DAO desaster, and the fork (and Vitaliks annual cellebration of the fork, in the kitchen with table forks all musketeer style LOL)
But we need a save heaven of sorts, to trade. As long as there is no solid ground visible the U.S. Dollar as a world currency will still keep that role, be assured. There comes Tether.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
October 19, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Thx

I trust most of course in bitcoin. However as this is in the altcoin section of the forum my answer is litecoin and ripple. Litecoin is a stable old-timer while ripple is the future in its own field.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 04:06:21 PM
DTA
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
October 19, 2017, 03:48:19 PM
I trust most in Bitcoin, because it is like the mother of all crypto currencies. The first movers are very often the ones which will suceef in the long term. But this is not always the case. Just look at the dot com bubble and what happened to Netscape.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 19, 2017, 02:57:24 PM
Bitcoin obviously isn't going anywhere anytime soon, but for the alts I'd say:
* Sonm
* Ethereum
* Change bank (I'll explain, banks have been a source of trust for a vast majority of people, no matter their history. A platform that offers the same services on a much more stable and transparant ground is bound to go the distance. Change has a collab going with the Estonian government, so I'm 100% sure they'll become something truly great)
Activity: 434
October 16, 2017, 02:49:19 AM
I just trust the bitcoins. Because it is capable of returning a previous price when it crashes. And yet it is decentralized no matter which person it does not manipulate. This can double my investment for just a few days. So this is my only trust.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 16, 2017, 12:54:04 AM

Thx
I do not think there it is going to be much of a discussion, bitcoin is the only coin that could be trusted for that but even I’m beginning to have my doubts about bitcoin, with so many forks coming out in this year what will happen if you store your bitcoin and then one of those forks is adopted by most of the user base, in theory you will receive the same amount of coins in this new chain, but what if you do not? So it is a good idea to always keep an eye on bitcoin just in case.
Pages:
Jump to: