Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 75. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?

It seems to me, Verge is a so-called sleeping altcoin, and it has a great potential. I suppose it will be growing very fast. The next alt I believe in is TRON. If you wish to make the long-term investment, buy ETH.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 01:57:05 AM
In my opinion the best coin to suggest is ETH and BTC. This two coins has a great potential in the future and many countries use this two. ETH and BTC is a good dip even for now the market condition is not good but eventually it will come back good and stronger that can give you 2x higher profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
April 02, 2018, 01:28:39 AM
Right now depending on the market conditions, i won't recommend you to invest in bitcoin or any other altcoins lie Litecoin, or Ethereum which are already moving down because we need to invest in coins which are moving up or ready to move up and not moving down.You better search for any good project which is managed by well management team Members and also try see that there is less competition in their sector something like Domuscoins in Real estate sector where i have personally invested a small capital.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 01:18:18 AM
In my opinion, it would likely to be ethereum, litecoin and ripple. These altcoins already proved their names in the crypto market and stability for long-term holdings. So what I can suggest, while the prices are low,try investing on one of them.

I agree with you. They are the most reliable altcoins in the market, maybe each price now are at dips but actually all coins are dipping now. Ethereum, litecoin, ripple as well as neo are all worth buying for because they are proven that has capabilities to stay and grows at the market. No wonder they are dominating of all altcoins now, they are the best that's why they are above of all altcoins. I believe at them i know sooner they will rise high again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 02, 2018, 01:12:11 AM
Unpredictable at this time! so wait a bit longer! In general, this period is quite bleak
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 01:08:58 AM
I would buy doge moon ripple and Tears coins. Personally, they seem to me very attractive and able to rise together with the entire market.
Activity: 331
April 02, 2018, 01:02:24 AM
surely everyone knows what the best coin to buy and have a high selling value. almost everyone advises you to buy BTC and ETH, So it's all clear. now you live really want to buy or just wondering. hopefully, advice from your friends uses well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 12:57:01 AM
I have recently invested in ACC (Accelerator) at $3 and BLUE(Ethereum Blue) at $.20. The heights level of ACC is $28 and BLUE is $2. So i think there is 20 times potential in both these stock.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
As what I have observed, we can't predict the movement of the coins. There are so many coins listed in the market but we don't know what coins has potential. But if I would invest in altcoins, I would choose NEO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 02, 2018, 12:38:48 AM
As of now Crypto market very low price graph and its down day by day so you can wait and observing the  market price graph then you can selct ETH,BTC,NEO,WAVES,LTC but have bit risky on cryptocurrecy
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 12:34:56 AM
It depends on each user's beliefs bitcoin only, but for me it is better to choose buy ETH, because to me is very simple and very profitable with a stable value, and hopefully the ETH will succeed than any other coin.
Activity: 294
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
April 02, 2018, 12:20:53 AM
I'm quite a fan of DOGE and BURST because of how easy they are to mine, but BTC has held for me as the ultimate. Don't focus on numbers with these since trends or other data forms solve curiosity about conditions.

Inside this industry all coins are cross-compatible or regulate each other constantly.

Pick value that holds as time goes through. All cryptocurrencies are tied to established use.
Activity: 69
April 02, 2018, 12:17:21 AM

Waves
Neo
mywish
Gvt

Buy anything good or solid project coz everything is on sale
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 12:14:08 AM
Well, for me having the market is down which is suitable for altcoins to be put some investment i would suggest to you that NLC or No Limit Coin is very acquired for buying because its tremendous good for trading as you can see in the graph which it strike anytime potentailly and its profitable coin.
Activity: 259
April 02, 2018, 12:12:00 AM
I would advise buying bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, eos, stellar and nem. While the market in the drawdown should try to buy more
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 12:08:36 AM
If you are going to buy right now, I would say BTC is your best bet. When the market starts to stabilize and go up, BTC would likely lead the charge for a while and alt coins should follow. If the market goes down further, alt coins would probably be hit harder than the top market cap coins.
Activity: 187
April 02, 2018, 12:02:01 AM
yes, right this is the right step to buy coin because of the coin all price decrease. my advice is better you buy a coin that has been proven and can provide benefits, such as bitcoin or ETH. hopefully, your purchase will be successful and appropriate in choosing coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 11:59:01 PM
my advice you can try Altcoin for you have. because Altcoin is now varied, so you can choose according to your criteria. and I would suggest Ripple be owned.
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
April 01, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
Currently, the most potential crypto you should invest in is Bitcoin, now the Bitcoin exchange rate has increased to $ 7000, in contrast to Bitcoin the Ethererum is dropping rapidly. If you determine long-term investment, then you should invest in Bitcoin at the time when the current exchange rate is low and then hold to the next year 2019.
Activity: 252
April 01, 2018, 11:57:18 PM
this market is big sale for everyone,buy some coin in top 10 or only buy eth btc,i think it is good choice
Pages:
Jump to: