Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 77. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
April 01, 2018, 04:37:10 PM
You could search new coins with solid technology that are not listed yet in any market. You will face less liquidity but also less exposure to change in market prices.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 01, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
At this bearish market I think there is no difference what to invest in, of course I am saying about strong solid coins from top 50, as coins from top 500 can be pumped in one hour and dumped in another. I think it is good opportunity to buy more now.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
April 01, 2018, 04:21:03 PM
I still stayed with the opinion that NEO is one of the best choices now, as well as IOTA. Despite dump, I'm sure that they will recover quickly.
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
April 01, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
I suggest you to buy Waves. The price is in the deep right now and it can moon anytime this year or the next year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
Now there is a big sale of the entire crypto-currency market, so if you really wanted to find a good time for purchasing this year, then it seems to me that this time has come and unfortunately nobody knows when it may end. Maybe when the tether project stops typing its tokens.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
April 01, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

for me the best altcoin to buy an invest right now is Oyster Pearl PRL because few days after this coming April 6th, they will give free Oyster Shell SHL for PRL holders only so today I am keeping my PRL since last year and I am very excited for the SHL airdrop and for the Oyster's success this year and their main net will follow to launch.
Oyster Pearl PRL team developed a very good crypto project that will save your files in the tangle and keep it there for the amount of time using PRL as token for the services.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 10:26:14 AM
I would say that you can't go far wrong investing in any of the top market cap coins right now, as they have all fallen in value and can be bought at bargain basement prices. ETH has fallen significantly and is currently at a very attractive price.

If I was to mention just one, it would be Oyster (PRL) as I can really see it taking off once they launch their tech, and on April 6th they are taking a snapshot and airdropping their secondary coin (SHL) on a 1/1 basis, so for each PRL you hold in your wallet you will get one SHL. The price has already inflated a bit though in anticipation.

It is all speculation though, you have to do your homework before investing in anything and be prepared for the worst, as the market is still not in great shape at the moment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 05:35:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: