Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 76. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 11:53:41 PM
Cardano, Bitcoin and Verge. ETH is a strong sell
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 11:50:34 PM
may I also still need a lot of references to a nice coin to purchase at this time. could be just the ethereum and ripple will become a great coin for purchase but I am less sure about it.
Activity: 187
April 01, 2018, 11:34:07 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?

When I see people investing in alt coins, most of them are just picking the best performers based on past 1-2 months and invest in them. This is  a safe approach and you can make 10-20% returns with this by investing in multiple coins. However, to make crazy money with alt coins , you have to spot a project with good potential. Something that can challenge the existing ways. When internet started, no one would have thought that there will be option to make videos on sites like YouTube and these will compete with T.V .
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

Ethereum is still the best choice in talking of Altcoins investment because not only it was the most promising coin of all Altcoins in the market but also its platform is commonly used by all ICO to support their token projects so therefore it is obvious that the investments of this coin will never stop. So better if you choose this coin specially that the price now is cheaper to purchase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 01, 2018, 11:08:12 PM
I suggest a coin for you definitely Bitcoin. because in addition to Bitcoin has the potential to be a reliable coin, Bitcoin also has a controllable development. therefore I recommend Bitcoin for you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 11:06:34 PM
In my opinion, it would likely to be ethereum, litecoin and ripple. These altcoins already proved their names in the crypto market and stability for long-term holdings. So what I can suggest, while the prices are low,try investing on one of them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 10:58:08 PM
if you want to earn more profit, because for me enthereum and bitcoin are very promising for everyone, because the price of these two coins is currently very cheap compared to the previous month, so you can last a few months you will get many benefits, because both coins still have a very nice trip.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 10:51:43 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 10:40:26 PM
I think the best choice is ETH, the price of ETH is low because some ICO projects are selling their ETH, which was raised by ICO on a few month ago. I think the price will recover after they sold out.
Activity: 266
April 01, 2018, 10:38:26 PM
I can recommend you Nagricoin. My researches on this project show that its activity has began long ago before ICO that is a great plus and some guarantee that they really work on their product. Ready-made product -orhganic fertilizer is one more advantage. Investing in real agriculture sector will bring a great profit on the long run
Activity: 336
April 01, 2018, 10:36:47 PM
ethereum for sure, ethereum price rightnow around $382, after market stabil (prediction may) you'll gain atleast 2x profits...
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 01, 2018, 10:30:30 PM
The only token currently worth investing is bitcoin.
Since bitcoin's status is recognized by all countries, bitcoin is valuable, so I suggest investing in bitcoins. Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
I suggest you buy Bitcoin and some Altcoin which have good development potential for the future. Altcoin which is pretty good to buy like NEO, Cardano, etc. you just choose to suit your needs.
Activity: 350
April 01, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
At the present time there is a very good chance to invest in any potential altcoin.
In my opinion, I think you should invest in ICX or ETH. That's two altcoins I feel it will recover strongly and its price will increase 2.5 times compared to the present time. In particular, ICX will come back stronger because keeping June will have an event for their technological innovation. and South Korea is a country that tends to favor bitcoins. Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 01, 2018, 10:03:44 PM
Coin's good advice is definitely Bitcoin. but just do not race on Bitcoin alone, because of Altcoin also many interesting and quite promising. and like Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin are also pretty good and interesting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 01, 2018, 09:55:12 PM
BTC and ETH is still on my top priority list since they are the coins I can use for my major transactions. I can also exchange them to fiat instantly, able to withdraw them in just a couple of hours after submitting the request to withdraw them. There are some altcoins that are worth buying but I will still choose them once they entered the top 30 in coinmarketcap. Eyeing for Binance coin since the price is not in a slump right now even though ETH and BTC is in a great dip.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:51:35 PM
Suggestions are just suggestions. You can take other's suggestions as reference, but what's more important is that you should do your own research and background checking, especially in such a bearish market. In a word, you should be responsible for your own money, and don't bet all your money on some opinions from some so-called insiders!
Activity: 94
April 01, 2018, 09:43:33 PM
Bubo. Search bubo. Buy it. It is in a dip right now but by the end of april it will go .35USD each. And ETH is low now so this is a good time to buy a crypto. Altcoins. Etc. It is released last week on exchange. But in ICO. Check my Personal text and Signature.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

hello sir,
for myself, now is the right time to buy any coin. but still do not try all in on one coin. and keep in mind the risk of investing in crypto.

Currently all crypto is decreasing and it is time to buy. What I know of the good coin is btc and eth. It would be nice if we invest in crypto from now on. Btc and eth price movements are very fast and will be very profitable for investors who want short term trading.

I also agree with Sir Jinxing's opinion
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 09:26:55 PM
Currently all crypto is decreasing and it is time to buy. What I know of the good coin is btc and eth. It would be nice if we invest in crypto from now on. Btc and eth price movements are very fast and will be very profitable for investors who want short term trading.
Pages:
Jump to: