Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 41. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Even though I am old, I'm still fond of anime and like to read manga's during my past time. I followed Naruto since its release in 1999 and One Piece. Before that, there was Voltes V, Slam Dunk, Ghost in the Shell and the all-time favorite Dragon Ball Z! When Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden ended (did I spelled it right?), I tried other anime such as Bleach and Fairy Tale but as long the series goes on, the story and character development became suck that it could not compete with the two latter mentioned.

When it comes to food, I love Teriyakis, Ramen, Sushis and the 'oh so expensive' Wagyu Steak (I have tried it several times and it was all free! Couldn't afford them really).

Also, the girls there, especially those who live in the Urban city are uniquely attractive and sexy.
Activity: 6
I think of sakura flower, delicious finds in back alley shops, anime and shopping!
Activity: 1
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

anime and manga
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
Fine series of my childhood Shōgun, the country which has introduced the cyberpunk culture. And of course Japan's unique world of sumo.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Anime, live action from anime. Because im so much like anime.
Activity: 56
Cherry Blossom, Anime, Cool songs, Beautiful place and people!
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 5
Okonomiyaki!
Activity: 26
Huh, sake, samurai, Yamomotho, sushi, earthquakes and tsunami?
Activity: 89
Cars, Anime, Bioman, Samurai, Ninjas and Godzilla. I can also add kamikaze and Yamashita treasure ( hope to find it soon  Grin).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Japan reminds me of Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, sushi, Nintendo and The Legend of Zelda. When I was little I used to watch
all the episodes of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. I believed that Pokemon existed haha. Then came the phase when I started
collecting Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I do not know about you but I am crazy about the Legend of Zelda. The best game ever made
for Nintendo.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
People overworking themselves, dragonball z, sushi, advertisements, robots, samurai Wink
Activity: 16
ever, if you get money from bitcointal, for a vacation to that country Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 14
To be honest, "Expensive" is when I think of Japan ... I really want to go to japan but everytime when I trying to plan the trip it too expensive  Undecided
Activity: 17
Whenever I think about Japan the first think that comes to my mind is Kungfu. Their kung fu skill is so good.
Activity: 40
Cherryblossom.
Activity: 136
Balance in all things, poetry and work ethic, honor, vital energy, depth of perception, tradition and innovation. The Japanese really seem to have found the key to life.
Activity: 210
First thing that come to my mind when i think of Japan is the unique stuff from Japan (high technology). Japan is one of the country which has rapid technological development, so there are so many inventions that very useful for our daily life, like stationery, vending machines, shinkansen, robot, etc. I really like unique stuff from Japan that can make our work easier and its shape so unique/ funny.
Second, the anime from Japan. One of the anime i love the most is One Piece. I am big fans of it since i was 7 years old and until now i never bored watch or read this anime. I like reading comics from Japan, besides of the art, the stories from the anime are unpredictable and interesting.
And the last, when i think of Japan i always think about its food/ dessert. I like eat udon, sushi, takoyaki, mochi, japanese cotton cake and matcha ice cream. Sometimes the food from Japan has a unique taste, We can't imagine with the ingredients can appear tasty food. (Like shirako, its a fish sperm and most of restaurant in Japan serve it as a snack).
Activity: 218
Japan is a wonderful country, I like the technology from Japan, the Japanese are very good, they are always upright. When I came to Japan, I thought of their education, their way of life, their way of teaching their children, they were famous in the world. I love peach blossom, the country of peach blossom. I came to Japan once and I hope come to Japan more.
Activity: 40
sushi of course & anime movies
Activity: 39
anime movies and manga series
Pages:
Jump to: