Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 42. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Japan is wonderful and it left a deep impression on me after this short trip! Therefore, I always hope and constantly study efforts to have a second chance to return to this beautiful country. I dream that in the future I will not only have the opportunity to learn more about Japanese culture but also to explore other cultures in the world. Grin Cheesy
Activity: 14
I read somewhere that "If you stay longer in Japan, your view of this land will change. At some point, you look back and realize that a different country, Japan, has become so familiar and warm in every thought. " Yes, maybe that statement is not wrong ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 31
Japanese Electropunk Music
Activity: 98
What's comes to may mind when I think of Japan is Tokyo,the anines and the cherry blossom.
Activity: 29
Japan the country where people have a high form of respect for each other, trying to improve themselves. Well you have literally hundreds and thousands of people living past the age of a hundred years old and they are totally functional* (like people in the 70s in my country). And i do believe they have a bright future.
Activity: 28
If you talk to me about japan I can only think about dbz lol
Activity: 26
Mostly anime stuff
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
What comes to my mind when i think japan? Well many things but mainly on anime and manga books (an anime and manga addict here in short weaboo) and also, they are notable in horror movies but personally i don't like horror movies at all and last the cherry blossoms and their culture i want to go and visit japan and go to akibahara someday.
Activity: 28
When I think of Japan, I remember Tokyo, hello kitty, animes, the Japanese food that I think is the best in Asia (sorry, China)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I come to the first for a reason, for some reason, the Japanese football player Honda. And besides him, food and, of course, machines.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
A lot of asians all over me and tsunami that moving on us Grin joke.
Honestly i like japanece culture , food and nature and i will visit Japan someday.
Activity: 98
When I think Japan, the first thing come up in my mind are animes they are good in creating animes, second is Horror movies, Japanese horror movies it  can scared you to death, you can feel a  Ghost bombs, scream and shout, they are great in filming Horror I admire it, and third one is cherry blossom its my dream to see a cherry blossom in spring falling in the tree I really want to see it in my own eyes.
Activity: 294
Sakura, sword,samurai, machine, mind.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Asian people
Aokigahara sucide forest
Tokyo City
The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift
Earthquake’s
Samurai’s
Streetwear culture
Bape store in Tokyo
Activity: 54
I have been in Japan couple years ago. It's a beautifull country. It's literally sushi heaven. We went when it's cherry blossem season. Been on the foot of Mt. Fuji.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Naruto, Goku and a lot of people that die due to hard working
Activity: 33
Culture, Anime, Samurai, Sengoku Jidai (feudal time at war), and H  Grin
Activity: 52
Here's what I think of,

-anime
- Mt. Fuji
- Tokyo/Tokyo Tower, massive skyscrapers, bright neon lights
- My family in Kanagawa
- Sushi
- Trains
- Sumo wrestling
- Darumas
- Kimonos/Geisha girls
- Bamboo
- Torii and shrines
- Contemporary Japanese youth culture
Activity: 83
Cherry blossoms, anime, sushi  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Japan is a tech and electronic hub, i hope it will also become the biggest blockchain technology user soon.
Pages:
Jump to: