Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 40. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Technology comes to my mind each time i think of Japan
Activity: 73
Japan- Cherryblossom and earthquake.
Activity: 27
Drifting (motorsports)
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Cherry blossoms, beautiful tourist spots, disciplined people.
Activity: 68
When I think of Japan, the Nanjin Da Tu Sha will come to my mind.
Activity: 111
Their one of a kind animes and the cherry blossom comes to my mind everytime I hear the word JAPAN.
Activity: 46
Because I love anime, I always thinking Japan when I watch it. Also, I love to see the pink petal of a tree that I dont really know what it is called but for it is mesmerizing...

Activity: 5
naruto's ramen
Activity: 98
Sushi most of the time. But it may chance soon for the next generation when Bitcoin eventually be known. Japan is the first to really made it happen that their stores accept Bitcoin. If I was there I could have tried buying something with my BTC
Activity: 168
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

indeed each of us has different perceptions despite the same traits, reasonable because we think it is good and never ask opinions from others about what we think is the best
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
Ikigai - a concept I've recently learned about. And as many have mentioned here - sakura, samurai, ultrahigh technology, very hard-working and polite people and beautiful architecture. It's like another cultural planet. Would love to visit it someday.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Kanagawa yang menyenangkan, pemandangan yang menyenangkan dari Shizuoka dan banyak lagi... Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
Tempura
Sushi
Cars
Yamaha
Electronics
Bullet trains
Cherry Blossoms
Activity: 23
My cousin shain because she went to japan past weeks ago and she was their to work she was a assistant in one of the resto their if feel so scared at first but in the next past days i fell so comfortable knowing that she got a good position at work and she feel that she was welcome their and she also say that japan is very beutiful country and i know that japan has a beautiful places someday i want to go their to visit my pretty cousin and to see also the best things in japan country 😍
Activity: 24
Clean, yet no garbage bins anywhere.
Activity: 3
The first comes to my mind when I think Japan is most advatance in  technology anf there are alot of anime, blooming tree and I want to meet the creator of the bitcoin
Satoshi Nakamoto. I want go Kiyomizu-dera is Temple in Kyoto, Japan
Activity: 37
I think of the nature parks, sushi and anime.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Sakura
Blossoms
Sushi, sashimi
Cars - Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Honda
Quality products
Bullet trains
Pushing people onto overcrowded trains
Small apartments
Fishing
Green tea
Sake - I like the plum one best of all!
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
When I think of Japan, I think of a modern high technology country. Great production technology more opportunities for technical jobs.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
When I heard the word Japan the thing that comes to my mind is that they are a successful country, they have advance technology and the people are well-disciplined.
Pages:
Jump to: