Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 76. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Tokyo tokyo Tower, Mt. Fuji, massive skyscrapers, sushi, trains, sumo wrestling, bamboo. karate, cherry blossoms
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
When I hear japan the things that comes in my mind are : anime which is the most influencial and for me, the most powerful weapon in terms of affecting the youth of today. Another is their beautiful culture that they were able to preserve and nurish.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Japan is a big country with beautiful and beautiful people and there are many new technologies to compete with other countries.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
When I hear the word japan. I felt I was going to watch an anime. Namely Naruto. Naruto is an anime that has been around since I was a kid. I often watch it on Saturdays and Sundays on my home TV.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Longevity and culture
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
New technology, hard working citizens, Atom bomb. New
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Zankoku na tenshi no you ni
shounen yo shinwa ni nare
Activity: 23
Merit: 2
a country with a deep culture from one side and cosplay from another
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Technology, that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Japan. Secondly, I think of their animes, examples of which are, Kuroko's Basketball: Last Game, Planetarian: Hoshi No Hito and so on. Lastly, Tokyo comes to my mind when I think of Japan
Activity: 294
hiroshima and nagasaki....
One of the saddest moment in the history of mankind...
With all the conflicts between nation nowadays im just thinking what would happen if the incident in hiroshima and nagasaki will happen again...
Hoping and praying that it will not materialize...
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Lets see, clean streets, high tech lots of stress due to long working hours, Nintendo, Sony, dislike of the XBOX. Naughty looking cartoons. Glass breaking places to relieve stress, women who wear white makeup, forgot what they are called. WWII atom bomb. Sega creating a company there a few years after. Oh, and Dragon Ball Z.
Activity: 14
When i think of Japan the first thing comes in my mind are:
1. Cherry Blossoms
2. Authentic Ramen
3. Fresh Sashimi
4. Maki rolls
5. Wagyu Beef
6.Samurai Balls

Mostly the delicous food of Japan.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 281
I'm from the US and had the good fortune of spending two weeks in Osaka in the late 90's. Everyone I came across was very polite...that's what really impressed me. That, and the high education level. It's a great society. I really enjoyed it.
When I think of Japan, the first thing that comes to my mind is Anime. I am not a very big fan of anime but I have watched several anime series and it was really entertaining since it has different themes and you really have to finish watching all of the episodes in order to fully understand the whole series.
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
I'm from the US and had the good fortune of spending two weeks in Osaka in the late 90's. Everyone I came across was very polite...that's what really impressed me. That, and the high education level. It's a great society. I really enjoyed it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Sumo wrestler  Cheesy
Activity: 15
The things came into my mind when I think of japan are the beautiful sakura tree, the foods they have like ramen and sushi, also they're technologies that they invented, and last the people who suit there self like an anime because the others japanese loved doing cosplay.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
i think , food, kamen rider haha , culture , and people japanese.. Cheesy
Activity: 239
Definitely anime series, i mean who doesnt know japan for this? Dbz, naruto, op, gundam name it. So i guess i have to thank the japanese for making a big part of awesome childhood. Arigato!
When I think of Japan, the first thing that comes to my mind is cherry blossoms. I have been dying to go to Japan during Cherry Blossoms Season to experience and see how beautiful it really is. I also want to try the Japanese cuisine like sushi, sashimi and maki.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Definitely anime series, i mean who doesnt know japan for this? Dbz, naruto, op, gundam name it. So i guess i have to thank the japanese for making a big part of awesome childhood. Arigato!
Activity: 350
Japan is largely responsible for the innovation in the technology sector in the world hence it may be synonymous with tech based competitive country but sushi is the first thing that came to mind, don't know why.
Pages:
Jump to: