Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 80. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
1st thing that comes into my mind when we talk about japan is that, well developed country and the next thing is creativity and art.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I think is home
Activity: 56
Japan is the most developed Asian country. You know that  Japan was bombed by nuclear weapons, and  earthquake is a day-to-day affair , last but not least tsunamis come and says hello often. A country like this, when rules the world, needs standing ovation. It almost rules the world in automobiles, cameras, robots , animes  and so on. Nissan, Toyota, Sony, Honda - the list would go on. I respect them very much .
Activity: 7
Toyota and Honda pop into my mind first when I think of Japan
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The first thing I think about is the cherry blossoms. Then the Japanese are very disciplined and high work ethic. And beautiful women and cool, make the heart happy and always smiling
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline 33 to GTR. Super fast bullet trains. Very interesting food. Old but rich history. Pandas. And the best thing very very very respectful people.
敬具
The Panda is to China. For me Japan is a modern technology at every step and very strange and contradictory traditions. I don't understand how a state which is on the island and has no minerals may well to live well.
Activity: 53
Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline 33 to GTR. Super fast bullet trains. Very interesting food. Old but rich history. Pandas. And the best thing very very very respectful people.
敬具
Activity: 200
SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Hi-tech technology Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, and Subaru are also very well known automobile companies in the world. It's estimated that 16% of the world's gold and 22% of the world's silver is contained in electronic technology in Japan.
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
Geisha Girls  Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Girl
Because gril in japan very sexy
Activity: 42
i really love japan.... culture inventions technology anime automobile companies video game industries... so many uncountable admiring things
Activity: 20
Casio watches... not sure why.  Huh
Activity: 10
well, for me, as a Filipino, whenever I think of Japan, I think of how the Japanese invaded the Philippines. The things they did back then was forgiven but never forgotten.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
robots and tons of anime
Activity: 33
Anime, sake, sushi and tokyo
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Tokyo the best city in the world Cheesy
Activity: 27
Nissan, Yamaha, Honda, Sushi, Akira
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Interesting posts no one mentions their cars. When I think Japan I think high quality and low cost automobiles. Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus.

Well, not all those are low cost but you can't beat a Honda Civic for reliability and price.

Yes I own a Honda Civic and they are fairly reliable but I am in the market for something new and according to Consumer Reports,
"The most reliable new compact car is the Chevy Cruze and the Toyota Corolla."  They claim with the redesign, that the Honda Civic has taken a tumble this year in the area of reliability.

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/the-most-and-least-reliable-new-cars-of-2017-1.3132778

I'm considering the Toyota Rav4 - also known for that Japanese reliability.
Activity: 53
Interesting posts no one mentions their cars. When I think Japan I think high quality and low cost automobiles. Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus.

Well, not all those are low cost but you can't beat a Honda Civic for reliability and price.
Activity: 124
http://www.burstiq.com
Mount Fuji, earthquakes, Fukushima, awesome food, pretty girls, Sony, manga, sushi.
Pages:
Jump to: