Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 82. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Tokyo Hot  Tongue
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Ayu fish
Activity: 259
I think of overcrowded cities, overpriced apartments, earthquakes, etc... Don't get me wrong, I love watching anime and Japanese dramas. Smiley
Activity: 644
When I think Japan, the first thing come up in my mind are animes they are good in creating animes, second is Horror movies, Japanese horror movies it  can scared you to death, you can feel a  Ghost bombs, scream and shout, they are great in filming Horror I admire it, and third one is cherry blossom its my dream to see a cherry blossom in spring falling in the tree I really want to see it in my own eyes.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Tokyo city Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Power rangers Cheesy I know it's trash, but I watched i a lot when I was little. By the way did you notice something about the new movie? It was the first that didn't use ripped off action scenes from the Japanese show because they could simply do it cheap with CGI. It was also the first that was really a disaster with fans and critics. Maybe they should have stuck with the tested old formula.
Activity: 462
When i think of Japan, technology comes in my mind.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
Anime, samurais, katana, pink blooming trees, charming old houses, interesting culture and never ending earthquakes.

Nakamoto (Japanese: ‘central origin’ or ‘(one who lives) in the middle’)) is too obvious ... it is out  Cheesy
Activity: 234
21 hours of work days!
Earthquakes and spirit of Japanese people to fight every natural disaster!
Activity: 30
Anime, samurais, katana, pink blooming trees, charming old houses, interesting culture and never ending earthquakes.
Activity: 12
That tv show I think it was called "Japan Today" or something like that. It was a mashup of small documentaries about different things. From advancements in science to local festivals in Japanese prefectures. Video quality always makes it look like it was shot in the 80s but they actually show current stuff which makes it most awkward.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered