Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 11. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
In my opinion , you should choose yourself whether which coin you want to buy and which not because the main reason is that we can't believe at that coin blindly which is suggested by another people , it may be possible that person who is suggesting you to buy altcoin may be related to that coin's owner and making commission to sell his coins by manual advertisement .
So keep yourself safe .
Here is would like to teach you to choose perfect coin yourself for Investment for long term and short term .
First of all find out the list of famous coins( by Google search ) in the cryptocurrency market , and then find out those coins which are badly dumped ( you can see at coinmarketcap ) .
And make Investment in those coins only which are low price famous coins ( at dump ) . And then left them until price of those coins get up .
In present time , the best coin to buy and hold is only one i.e bitcoin , which is king of Cryptourrency market and right now its price is going down much and also in September, there are full chances that price will increase .
I believe it's all worth it to buy a promising coin Like ethereum and bitcoin than those affordable prices in market because it will depend in fluctuation in market, the higher demand by investors the higher prices in market.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
Eloncity projects are being appreciated. Anyone can see the details at https://eloncity.io/ you will surely love and trust this project. with a strong team and they are developing a completely new platform with security and safety for everyone involved.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 12:25:13 PM
Now whole cryptomarket is dropped this is good opportunity for buy more coins my options Waves , ethereum, neo , and Eos . I think these coins are profitable coins because future definitely cryptomarket is recover.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
In my opinion , you should choose yourself whether which coin you want to buy and which not because the main reason is that we can't believe at that coin blindly which is suggested by another people , it may be possible that person who is suggesting you to buy altcoin may be related to that coin's owner and making commission to sell his coins by manual advertisement .
So keep yourself safe .
Here is would like to teach you to choose perfect coin yourself for Investment for long term and short term .
First of all find out the list of famous coins( by Google search ) in the cryptocurrency market , and then find out those coins which are badly dumped ( you can see at coinmarketcap ) .
And make Investment in those coins only which are low price famous coins ( at dump ) . And then left them until price of those coins get up .
In present time , the best coin to buy and hold is only one i.e bitcoin , which is king of Cryptourrency market and right now its price is going down much and also in September, there are full chances that price will increase .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
August 10, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Always I suggest anyone to buy Infrastructure and protocol development based tokens. Because in future on top of these projects most of the Dapps will be created. At that time the infrastructure or protocol token will have enormous value which is needed for every Dapps running on top of these infrastructure projects. Ex : NEO, Qtum, ETH, Elastos, and many.
Activity: 29
August 10, 2018, 09:26:55 AM
no one can clearly tell u what you can buy in the market. you need to make your research properly before choosing what to buy. do not hope on any recommendations in this forum
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 08:35:47 AM
All crypto I think is good. all depending on market conditions this year. if i become you i will buy ethereum and neo as my long term investment.

Not all. The market conditions dictate their rules: many tokens might die. There are too many of them now, and it does not mean that you can invest in any of them. I would better pay attention to top-20.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 10, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
It seems to be more profitable to buy Waves or Eos now, they are much stronger than other alternative cryptocurrencies and their values are raising.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 08:58:54 PM
I only invest to projects that already had a existing project such as WPP Energy because it has a great opportunity to grow in the future many people will adopt renewable energy to preserve our ecosystem and make it possible to remote areas to easily access electricity . They will have their own exchange to incentives the use of their Clean Energy Production !
bitcoim is the best choose. If you want to invest in Bitcoin then you need to stay up to date with the latest news and trends around Bitcoin. When news is released about a new technical improvement, you might want to think about buying Bitcoin. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin because you can buy it a low price.

copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 09, 2018, 08:10:59 AM
I only invest to projects that already had a existing project such as WPP Energy because it has a great opportunity to grow in the future many people will adopt renewable energy to preserve our ecosystem and make it possible to remote areas to easily access electricity . They will have their own exchange to incentives the use of their Clean Energy Production !
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 09, 2018, 07:55:41 AM
You should be looking to buy bitcoin now that the price has fallen so much, the best time for you to get your hands on the most valuable coin in the market is now when all of the coins are in the red. Then if you are looking to buy into some altcoins then you should also buy some NEO along with the bitcoin that you are buying to make sure that you have investments in different places.
Activity: 52
August 08, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
The best coins to buy at this time for me is ethereum, if bitcoins drop down i think i ethereum may affected but not just like other coins drops down widely and if the market price is unstable the ethereum is still stand out than other i think this is the best..
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 07:50:23 AM
This was still a post that was posted January of this year. I guess at that point he already decided to buy some bitcoins when it was going down at around 13,000 dollars a piece. Now he must be crying over his decision to buy some cryptos when it was at the top in January and now it is bottom level. Sheesh.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
August 08, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

Neo
Eth
Sen
Hkn
Zil
Cnd
Ss
Pareto
cob

It is a long list. Having some Ethereum and Neo seems like a good idea
Activity: 40
August 08, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
The purpose of purchasing cryptocurrency is to have one more investment route. Therefore, you must pay attention to the combination of multiple currencies when purchasing. The combination of long and short lines, coins are long-term, and a small amount of new currency can be purchased.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:24:14 AM
Against the background of the market decline, you can now buy any cryptocurrency from the TOP 10-20, but especially look at EOS.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
August 08, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
There are a variety of cryptos to chose from out there especially now that the market is red and most of the coins have lost their value, look for quality coins with high growth chances  and invest in it when their value is still low then wait on them to gain value, this is the only way to get the most out of the crypto market
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 05:57:06 AM
You can invest in almost any coin, the prices are very low on all coins without exception
Activity: 71
August 08, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
BX.BET offers a very interesting project idea, especially now when the market is actively developing. I'm sure this project will attract investments for development the startup, I wish the project to make a quality product that will begin to develop a huge market. http://www.bx.bet/
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 04:40:52 AM
Why do not you know about this project yet? Probably because your time to learn about it has come right now! Do not miss your chance! P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Pages:
Jump to: