Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 10. (Read 34937 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
My dream was to be a rich man
Activity: 66
What I want when I was a kid is I want to have lots of toys
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I wanted to be a dentist, until I learned about pricey Uni tuition and costs of books.
Then I wanted to be a painter.
Activity: 28
whilst i used to be a kid, i actually need to turn out to be a scientist. because i love technology. however now, i have acknowledged that existence can be greater traumatic on occasion so , now, i just want to be happy.
Activity: 3
I have always wanted to fly in a hot air balloon. I still want to, but I'm afraid ...
Activity: 70
When i was a kid, i wanted to be an astronaut. I liked everything about the solar system.
My want changed into to be a president or a lawyer but soon i can be captain on a ship or i can have a look at five greater years to beacome a lawyer
Activity: 29
I really want to be a chef, that's my childhood dream. But now I am taking up Civil Engineering in a public university. Also, there's a part of me who wants to be a Professional E-Sports Player or an Analyst
Activity: 2
i want to be invisible so i can peek hihe
Activity: 76
I wanted to be an astronaut  Cool
I need to emerge as a nurse..however i'm absolutely glad what i am now..😊
Activity: 30
i usually play and sleep
whilst i was just a youngster, my wish is to emerge as a civil engineer.Years beyond and my interest in facts generation has opted me to trade my imaginative and prescient.Now, i'm a software program engineer.as a minimum, i'm nonetheless an engineer.
Activity: 58
When I was a kid, I dreamed that I want to have a personal computer, a rocket ship, a plane, and so many friends. I also dreamed that I am a future engineer, scientist, doctor, soldier, police, and many more.
I need to be a robot creator.
Activity: 14
I just want to be rich, im too lazy to work
Activity: 46
I want to be loved by my parents and my request is to be obeyed. Grin
I need to be the No. 1 Martial artist inside the records of mankind...
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
My dream when I was a kid to become an Accountant. I want to be an Accountant just like my mom. And it did happen. I became an Accountant and had passed the board exam. Still, I cannot believe how but I thank God for giving me that blessing.
Activity: 48
I want to become doctor
Pages:
Jump to: