Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 5. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I thought when I will be adult - I will be eating ice cream without borders and huge amount. But now I don't want ice cream. Everything has its time
Activity: 55
I wanted to ba a pilot or a flight attendant.
Activity: 54
I really wanted to be a doctor but as time pass by i wanted to be an actress.
Activity: 17
My wish was to be a flight assistant, but I am an economist)
Activity: 63
I wanted to be an actress, now I'm studying psychology and I am glad about it
Activity: 66
I dreamed of becoming a cashier in a bookstore.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
As a child I wanted to be a famous person. Perhaps a singer or actor. I do not know why. Now I do not like to be in the spotlight.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
I wanted to be a vet or a doctor and I am neither.... but I do love what I do anyway!
Activity: 5
My childhood wish is to become a singer.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 50
I've always wanted to become an Astronaut Grin
Activity: 28
When I was in first grade I wanted to be an astronaut. But I realized the world is way complicated.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
When I was young I liked being a cop, but now I'm a hair stylist, and I have a little hair salon at home.
Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to be a medical doctor and that all stopped when I meet the computer and I fall in love with it. I am currently an IT technician and I love my job.
Activity: 70
When I was young I liked being a cop, but now I'm a hair stylist, and I have a little hair salon at home.
Activity: 280
In my childhood I used to dream a lot.I used to dream that I would be a cricketer or dream I would be a good singer,I would have been an actor,I used to dream of a different kind of childhood.But one of the best wishes was to be a good artist.But now I became a textile engineer.
Activity: 9
happy snaps and office chats;My mum started her own business when I was only one year old, and I grew up thinking that that was the norm! And so, from early on, I wanted to have my own business like my mum. When I found out that not all mums owned their own businesses, I opened up the arena to a range of other trades, including becoming a teacher and a tour guide. One option that did stick with me was photography. I dreamed of becoming a photographer, taking snaps of everything from pets to weddings.
Activity: 8
Owning my own business … like a boss;In reality, I served a long and circuitous ‘hands-on’ apprenticeship to finally becoming a business owner/operator. After having a go at everything from selling T-shirts to sports marketing and investment banking, I’ve always been involved in the world of business. And, blessed with ‘the gift of the gab’, if I’m passionate about something I can usually ‘sell’ the product.
Activity: 20
According to my mother,  when I was a young kid I want to be a doctor to cure the every single wounds that my father get from his work as a welder. And at the same time to give them a white car. But as of now,  I am a fourth year civil engineering student.
Activity: 36
I wanted to be a model, but i grew up to be a man behind the computer.
Activity: 83
I wanted to be a mechanical engineer. Lol. But I ended up Studying political science and public administration. Funny world.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
When i was a kid, i want to be a secret agent like 007, i created my character and it was better than 007 lol. This character was more a hacker than a action figure. But after that i decide to be astronaut just because was really difficult, after i get my feet's on the flour, i decide to be a lawyer, but i realized in my country laws was so fucked up, so i go for engineering.

And life is fun, you can study something, but that doesn't mean you will work on that.
Pages:
Jump to: