Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 11. (Read 34939 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
when i used to be a child I dreamed of turning into an alpinist and mountaineering Mt Everest, but my fear of heights did not assist me reach that dream
have many dreams that must be fulfilled
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I want to always be obeyed, and more dear, I also have a lot of wants in my childhoo Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 141
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
l wanted to be a Priest. l do research now, l was a lecturer for a while. Probably be going back to the academia later.
I always desired to be an engineer.
As children we had dreams like astronaut,police officer,army and and so on. Mayne changed into being an archeologist. I appreciated dinosaurs a lot. That did now not manifest haha.
Activity: 196
I wanted to be an software Engineer
Activity: 4
Medical doctor of course. But I'm happy with what I am today.
Activity: 19
my wish when i was a kid was to be a medical doctor
Activity: 30
To be an astronaut
Activity: 45
I want to be a badminton athlete but the reality is another with childhood
Activity: 33
I want to be a barbie, and I think now I am like Barbie Grin
Activity: 29
to be perfect  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 36
when I was a kid I wanted to be an engineer, because I really like fixing broken tools, then destiny brought me a different world, now I am a trader .but I do not regret
When I was a kid, I wish to become an astronaut; but now I want to be a psychologist because I love hearing other people's thoughts.
Activity: 44
Always thought I would become a priest 
Activity: 30
when I was little I wanted to be a soldier but now a technician
Activity: 56
When I was a kid, my dream changes a lot but it's always leaning towards to becoming an astronaut and an archaeologist. I remember a time when my teacher asked us to draw what we wanna be when we grow up and what I drew shocked and made an impression in our teacher. I drew and wrote that I want to be a mom. Being an astronaut and an archaeologist just went out of the window.
Activity: 27
I wanted to be SuperMan  Cool
Activity: 54
Wanted to become a soldier once 
Pages:
Jump to: