Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 8. (Read 34961 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I wanted to be a cosmonaut
Activity: 26
What did I planned to become when I was young, it's really funny then because I don't have any experience of what life is, I planned to because a lawyer and also an artists but as time goes on the plan changed.
Activity: 18
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

Yes me too, I'd like to help those sick people. But as I grow up I realized that its not gonna happen due to family financial status so change some vocational course which we can afford. Hopefully crypto will give us more opportunity to at least improve life a bit.
Activity: 53
i was dreaming many job but ended up nothing in my childhood dreaming come true haha. it was i want to become pilot, doctor, or astronot
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
when I was a kid, I wanted to be a powerranger, and this was a wish that had not been achieved until now Grin
Activity: 29
When I was kid i was thinking I'm going to be doctor but now I want to be businessman.
Activity: 3
Pilot
Activity: 32
Want to be a professional soccer player.
Activity: 32
I have always wish to be a pastor. like seriously seeing myself talking to people has always been my dreams.
Activity: 37
Policeman, with my friends all we were looking to be policeman.
Activity: 34
I wanted to become a tough defender but due to my family's interruption it went to vein.
Activity: 34
When i was a kid i wanted been an auto mobile engineeer!
Activity: 35
When I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor because I can help many people.
Activity: 36
I've always wanted to be a doctor, but it didn't turn out the way i wanted and now im unemployed.
Activity: 38
I wanted to be an NBA player back then. But I just grow old, I didn't grow up so my height is the deciding factor for this dream.
All powerful supermind intelligence, and I wish I were it nowadays.
Merit: 1
I used to want to be a soldier.
Activity: 28
I want to become a doctor also.
Activity: 45
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

I din't have a exact aim or dream and some times I wanted to become an actor
Activity: 27
i wanted to become a pilot, but failed miserably, im now a teacher....
Pages:
Jump to: