Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 9. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
When I was a kid sometime I want to be a Singer, sometime I want to be a teacher. Now I'm an accountant.
Activity: 31
i really want to be a professional video game player when i was a kid.
Activity: 241
Merit: 1
I wanted to be a scientist, and I'm almost one  Grin
Activity: 85
when I was a kid I wanted to be a pilot.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I wanted to be a hockey player.  I played college hockey after juniors, but never played in the pros.  Ended up in finance.
Activity: 28
When i was kid, i want to be a president. I want to protect and save my country with my ability and my power. I want to reduce poverty in my country and make peaceful in my country. I wanna citizens in my country live in the joyful and wealth country that i made.
Activity: 77
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
I also want to be a doctor or scientist when I was a kid because I love science, but I am taking Engineering Course now. Well atleast there is still some science subjects in Engineering.
Activity: 21
When I was a child, I really wanted to be a pilot. I do not know why, but I always dreamed about it. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
When I was small, I wanted to be a military pilot, but in the end I did not pass through health, now I'm a psychologist!
I want to be a doctor because with a big salary and a starting job that is helping others
Activity: 13
A pro player counter strike  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
at that time I was eager to become a cook cook on a famous cruise ship and it was a cool job in my opinion at that time
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I have always wanted to be someone who’d be able to save lives or make a person’s life easier, maybe in the medical field or engineering field. I used to watch a lot of movies about these people and I was so inspired by them. But as I grew older, I realized it wasn’t for me. It would take so much time, effort and it’s a huge responsibility I couldn’t take up. Although sometimes I still wonder how my life would’ve turned it out if I followed my dream.
Activity: 55
I really wanted to be a pilot, but it has now changed to lecturer.  Cheesy
Activity: 17
We have the same fate. I also wanted to become a doctor. Though it really did change through the years. I also wanted to become a lawyer, a teacher, an artist, an actress, a movie director, a writer, or a chef. I basically wanted a lot of professions, but then here I am now in engineering, in which I don't even know that it existed until I was like 15.
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
Like the most boys in my country, on average will answer as a soccer player
Activity: 43
I used to want to be a cop.
Activity: 93
I really wanted to be an engineer back when I was still on elementary school. I always dream of building my own establishments and houses. This is also what my grandmother wants me to be. We lived in times wherein engineers we know are always successful and rich. I even make my own floor plans and designs back then. But even I did not became what I wanted to be back then I am still happy with my achievements right now.
to be a archaeologist, cause of lara croft. haha
It turned into no longer a tremendous deal but as an appeal toward the song i widespread musicians.
Pages:
Jump to: