Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 2. (Read 34937 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
As a kid, I always dreamed to be a Doctor but as I grew older I realized that somethings aren't just meant to be. Right now, I'm neither near on the medical industry as I graduated Tourism Management, however, this dream remained in my heart and in my mind.
Activity: 52
i wanted to make a lot of money  AND that's what i am doing now Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
When I was a kid I admired one of my teachers so i said when I grow up I want to a teacher. When I was in college I indeed took education course but then when I saw how hard it was handling 30-40 pupils in one class, it made me discouraged to be one. I also wanted to be a nun, thanks God I did not become one.  Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
a video game developer
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
I wanted to be an astronaut, but now I'm nothing.
Activity: 16
I wanted to become a lot of different things as a profession, but mostly i wanted to become a footballer asking my farther "Do you think i should play for Brazil or Denmark when I become a professional footballer?" - *I was born and raised in Denmark*
Activity: 56
When I was a kid I wanted to be and adult, but now that I am an adult, I want to be a kid again!
Activity: 92
Ive always wanted to be a pilot since I was a kid. But of course wasnt able to because of the financing that it requires!  Grin
Activity: 69
I wanted to be a princess. I guess that's every girl's dream.
Activity: 80
I wanted to be a professional singer like Celine Dion, but unfortunately I don't have that enormous talent.
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
A binman. In my immagination it would have been the
best job in the world.
Activity: 66
I want to be a King
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Like optimus prime the original generation or grimlock
Activity: 52
I wanted to be a genie coz I was fascinated with Alladin and the magic lamp.. I thought it was cool to bring forth food with just a flick of my fingers.  LOL
Activity: 150
I want to be a nurse.
Activity: 129
I want to tour the world that's why I'd like to be a Flight Steward when I was young.
Activity: 168
I'd like to be a nun when I was young. But when I get older, I realized that it's a calling.
Activity: 31
Merit: 4
Haven't thought about this for awhile. I used to dream about being many things. I wanted to sing, and act, when I was younger. As the years however went by I gravitated toward the business world looking for ways to become financially independent. Those were the days...
Activity: 94
I wanted to be Iron-man and I'm studying engineering. Wish me luck guys.
Activity: 20
I def wanted to be a doctor
Pages:
Jump to: