Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 4. (Read 34937 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I used to wish I was a scientist
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I really thought immortal and invisible could be the success keys that can give you a fulfilled life.
Now, i still want them but that can be possible only if we all move into a virtual kind of world.
Don't you think?
Activity: 18
I wanted to be a kung fu master and an astronaut. I am not any of them, but I am satisfied.
Activity: 66
I wanted to be king and lead the army into the war
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
Well you're still good even if you did not meet your dream now. You have a good title already and that is worth it than having nothing. I guess you should develop that instead of chosing something again. Life must go on!
Activity: 28
I wanted to be an astronaut. Smiley
Activity: 28
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a computer programmer.  When I got to high school, I changed direction and thought I wanted to pursue going into the FBI...until I saw their stringent requirements.  I then joined the military instead and to make a long story short, I ended up in the IT field.  I'm not a programmer, which is fine because I learned that I dislike programming, and I enjoy what I do.
Activity: 68
I want to be rich.I am still working to make it happen.
Activity: 69
When I was a child I wanted to be a president. There was nothing more impossible in my life, than that wish. Unfortunately, not every child makes his dream come true, but dreaming is an integral part of our life.
Activity: 94
Wanted to be a magician, now i'm working a 8-5 IT jobs
copper member
Activity: 95
Being a kid is full of adventure, fun and learning. You always have in mind what you want to be in the future but in the end, it's the opposite. I wanted to be Medical Doctor however it did not happened.
Activity: 182
cant really remember it already.. lol
Activity: 6
I wanted to be a farmer. Because I understood that if there is a person who tries to save someone else's children from hungry as well as his children, that person should be a farmer.
Activity: 56
I always wanted to be a doctor, that was my dream to help other people. But later i understood that i have problems with chemistry and biology and decided to study journalism and PR.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I wanted to do nothing. Escape to the jungle, be like Mowgli. Cheesy
Activity: 98
I dreamed of helping people! I wanted to be a fireman or a doctor.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
who I just did not want to be. I wanted to be an engineer and archeologist and astronaut, probably all the most popular professions. But I did not manage to learn these professions, but I do not regret

Activity: 42
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
My wish to be a doctor too, but now I am not a doctor.
Activity: 67
I want to be a fashion designer,until now I want to be the same yet ended as a teacher.
Activity: 196
I had everything.
My parents gave me everything I wanted within reason.
Just enough and I'm happy for it.
Pages:
Jump to: