Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 41. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I've always wanted to work in the science field since I can't imagine myself working on the other fields.
Activity: 196
Masa saat kita masih kecil itu adalah masa-masa dimana kita bisa meluangkan waktu seharian untuk bermain sambil belajar dengan teman-teman kita. Kita bisa melakukan apa saja saat masih kecil tanpa berpikir panjang.Dan yang terpenting saat itu pikiran hanya bermain,bersenang-senang serta gembira bersama.
Activity: 63
I wanted to become nothing. I never dreamt of becoming someone.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Wow I'm amazed by the number of people that wanted to be an astronaut as a kid. This was also my dream as a kid.
I always said that I wouldn't mind going on a suicide mission to mars, now that I have a kid I think differently but being an astronaut is still a dream. I would really like to go to space one day. Lets hope cryptocurrencies can literally take me to the moon Grin
Activity: 116
I wanted to be an elephant when I was a kid for some reason as they looked so strong.
Activity: 31
I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid. It was too fancy.
Activity: 80
what I want in my childhood is that I become a polot in the future.
Activity: 50
An astronut or doctor. I'm a developer now Smiley
Activity: 42
When I was a kid I really wanted to become a doctor but unfortunately, it's not my passion anymore and  I was more focused on things that will able to help my family.
Activity: 95
Life is born once a dream and special purpose to do and achieve that dream. I wanted to become a doctor when I was little, and now I became a doctor.
Activity: 25
Police Officer is what I wanted to become when I was a kid.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Hail HYDRA
i want to be an astronaut but then i became a government employee with a very low salary
well i accepted the truth like an adult that LIFE HAPPENS
Activity: 19
To be a doctor or whatever related to medicine.
Activity: 64
I wanted be a doctor when I was a kid and today I have become one. Cheesy
Activity: 154
I was thiking about superhero life  Cool
Activity: 28
I wanted to be a policeman, but now I'm changing my mind.
Activity: 197
Жить дoлгo и cчacтливo . Smiley
Activity: 28
I wanted to be lawyer
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Earn million dollars. Still want.
Activity: 126
Make love with amanda cerny .