Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 44. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I wanted to be a chef when I was younger
Now, I don't even know how to cook haha I realized I just liked food back then
And like to be a cosplayer. But yeah that's kinda impossible to be something profitable unless I get a ton of sponsors
Activity: 12
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

my wish was to be a Profesor electronica, but im to be a mechanical enginering now.
Activity: 85
my wish was to be a doctor but I'm engineered now
Maybe God wants to give a good way of life according to God. I also want to be a cop but I am now an engineer.
Activity: 71
when I was a kid I want to be a President of my country. I want to help my fellowmen wholeheartedly without any political game. I know being a President you have the power to stop corruptions that I used to hear to many elders. I thought that was easy to work with, but now I know being a President is not easy, you have to gain people's trust and being brave to stand your decisions. Today I am an employee of one of the prestigious company of my country, and I realize still I can help my brothers and sisters.
Activity: 90
When i was a kid i dream to become a seaman but for nw i am a field auditor.
Activity: 51
I wanted to become a doctor always and I am now on my way to be a doctor
Activity: 96
I just want to be rich when I was a kid and I think I'm very  close on achieving it.
Activity: 119
waktu kecil saya hanya pingin PSP.
Activity: 37
when I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor but what I wanted was not achieved because my family could not afford to finance a higher school
Activity: 60
I wanted to become a tough defender but due to my family's interruption it went to vein
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

When I was a kid, I want to be a nurse because I want to took care my grandmother and my grandfather when they are sick, I also want to be a dancer because I really love to dance and I am happy when I perform in stage and see audience clapping on me, I want to be a fashion designer because I also love to dress up and draw dresses. But now, I end up studying an IT student but I didn't regret it.

Activity: 238
I want to become a teacher when I was a kid.
Activity: 4
My childhood dream is to be a teacher or an engineer and to be rich. I'm a teacher and engineer now but far from being rich. Maybe me joining here will accelerate that.
Activity: 67
I just want to become rich anyhow by any means
Activity: 70
Actually I always wanted to be a policeman but my path went to other areas connected with humanitarian work, later business and now blockchain technologies and crypto world
Activity: 16
When I was a kid I wanted to become a doctor but when I realize it was not my calling at all I shifted my mind becoming a businessman instead. I will just let my kids maybe one of them become a doctor.
Activity: 49
When i was a kid i wanted to be  Billionare so i could buy all toys and all kinds of sweet foods there is. I was just a kid but will live that dream soon.
Activity: 65
I want to be a doctor when i was a kid, but now i am a nurse ..
Activity: 126
I want to have a house, Hahha . Like what saw on tv  Wink Grin
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Just the same as ALL the others, I wished I were a doctor. But at my early age when I was a teenager, I realized that I am not the right person to become a doctor. I completely overlook the chances of becoming a doctor and I never regret it ether. Well, I'm not a doctor anymore, high five...
Pages:
Jump to: