Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 42. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I wanted to be a space explorer and work with robots. I do travel places and work on computer now, but it's not the same thing  Sad
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
I wanted to be a pilot when I was a kid. Because I wanna fly, but it didn't happened because of the financial problem. So I just get the civil engineering course.
Activity: 27
I want to be a superhero and to have a super power  Cheesy
Activity: 81
When I was a kid I want to be a newscaster I used to stand in the front of the mirror and practice newscasting.
Activity: 184
I always dreamt of becoming somewhat different and so I started cleaning my eyebrows LOL
Activity: 154
When i was a kid i wanted to become famous pro fighter but nowadays it's not intersting for me.
Activity: 144
My desire as a child is to be a doctor but I am accounting now and I am always grateful.
Activity: 384
Merit: 117
a multimillionaire which became true Grin
Activity: 23
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
Policeman, with my friends all we were looking to be policeman.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
When I was a kid i like do something's different that a normal children does not do.. I like experimenting anything using my dad tools..
Activity: 125
I dreamed to be a superstar in the future but now I'm happy to remember my past dream. Today I am studying in the school not to be a superstar but will be a businessman in the future. Hopefully I will.
Activity: 17
I wanted to become a nurse when I was kid, turns out I faint whenever I see blood. End of story.  Grin
Activity: 35
 I always want to be part of the achievers group in school and I always see to it that I won't miss a single school day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
To be a lawyer.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1

When I was a kid I wanted toy car toys, motion dolls, bikes, clothes, chess, and soccer.
Activity: 27
Actually it was quite funny because I wanted to be a teacher, a fire officer, a police officer or a doctor but none of those came true.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
I never dream of having a job. I mean like working for someone. I always wanted to have a business. Any business will do. As long as Im not working for someone
pretty much this.
can never understand why most people dream about working for someone (even for a state)
Activity: 14
I wanted to be an artist.
Activity: 252
I wanted to be a scientist that will invent a pill healing all illnesses
Activity: 140
I wanted to become a dancer and scientist together Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: