Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 46. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
There's nothing impossible if you work hard and strive for the best your dream in life will berealize.Be wiser today than yesterday.
Activity: 266
When I was a kid I dream to be a rich man so I can help my parents. I can have a big houses and cars, but now still strugling with that dream do its not too late to happen
Activity: 294
My wish is to be come ah policemen, but the time change when I was high school it was the course I want to be but my mother don't want me get the course criminology she want me to study about business although it hard for me in the first time and a year past I already enjoyed the course she want me to be.
Activity: 196
cash to pay for the drive school. My dad had never the money to support me. If I invested in Btc earlier
I wanted to be F1 driver. The F1 was really fascinating to, especially the Monaco Grand Prix.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
studying the graph of cryptocurrency and making trade and investments in alternative coins and bitcoin.
Activity: 308
My dream was to be a professional basketball player in America or to be a great engineer now I am here sitting on a couch and making post every day
Merit: 12
I wanted to become a rap start but nowadays im just dantist.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I wanted to be a nurse when i was a kid we always play related by medicine but its its only a dream because of financial problem.
Activity: 205
When I was a kid my wish was to be a engineer but i'm an IT Student now.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
When I was a kid, I Want to be Busines Owner, or to own the biggest football club in the world.
Activity: 27
I wanted to be an actor when I was a kid. The money and fame were just so tempting.
Activity: 196
To become an engineer is what I've always dreamt of when I was a kid. Unfortunately, because of not having enough will power to fulfill that dream I end up as an frustrated engineer. Anyway, everything that happened to us is God's will. I may not what I want to be now but for sure God has other plans for me sometime in the future.
Activity: 92
I always dreamt of becoming somewhat different and so I started cleaning my eyebrows LOL
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
As a child I dream of becoming a doctor, I will take care of my parents better. That dream helped me to try to study, but now I can not do it. Currently I am an administrative personnel
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
When I was a kid, I dreamed of being a engineer but  I’m happy with what I’m today.
Activity: 124
I wish to become a professional programmer, but because of the life situation which we are very poor and cannot sustain the financial for study I have to stop after graduating highschool level and go to work to help my family.
Activity: 238
Wanted to be a farmer's wife, still jealous of them today. All that vast nature and peacefulness, animals, a big farm house, being part of a farmers' community, and yes, also status and money.
Activity: 22
I wanted to be a teacher, hahaa
Activity: 123
I want to be Tommy the white ranger in a mightymorphin power ranger movie, he's cool, he has long hair  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: