Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 11. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 16, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
1. Never invest borrowed money. 2 Invest only those money that are not afraid to lose. 3. Don't invest everything in the same currency. Choose a few of the cryptocurrencies. 4. Take advantage of paid signals if you have no experience in trading 5. Never buy on the hay.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2018, 03:19:30 PM
Before you start in trading you should learn how to earn trading so you need to study it such as how to manage emotions and analysing when the currency pump and dump.
Trading is all about making decisions. Prices are going down, you have to make decisions what to do. Prices are going up, make decisions what to do next. Prices are being stable within a range, what is plan now? And such decision making there are emotions that can make bad effect. So keep trying to learn how to control your mind in un-wanting situations. This will be trademark to your trading portfolio.
Yes trading required patience and you must have good decision-making skills. most of the people will fail to make good decisions in trading that is why they lose their money. if you know what to do when the price is increased and when it is decreased then you will become a good trader and you will get confidence how to handle the pressure situations.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 02:39:17 PM
There are many ways to learn trading. In the first place you need to know what is a Bitcoin and how to use Bitcoin.You need to know about crypto market, and you can learn videos from youtube if you want. There are many posts in Bitcoin Forum, which help you to learn trading.Please read the post well and try to know about the crypto market then you can learn trading.
I think that on this issue do not need to raise the panic. information about earnings on кpиптoвaлютe enough, and this is especially information much on the bitcointalk ..
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 16, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
trading is not to easy. So before start the trading learn the process. Then you get more ideas to work. Online trading is basically the act of buying and selling financial products through an online trading platform. These platforms are normally provided by internet based brokers and are available to every single person who wishes to try to make money from the market. Market place is important for this trading. Coin price is any time to change. So check the price day by day. Market places is help to reach the all country people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
There are many ways to learn trading. In the first place you need to know what is a Bitcoin and how to use Bitcoin.You need to know about crypto market, and you can learn videos from youtube if you want. There are many posts in Bitcoin Forum, which help you to learn trading.Please read the post well and try to know about the crypto market then you can learn trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 13, 2018, 02:44:14 PM
Before you start in trading you should learn how to earn trading so you need to study it such as how to manage emotions and analysing when the currency pump and dump.
Trading is all about making decisions. Prices are going down, you have to make decisions what to do. Prices are going up, make decisions what to do next. Prices are being stable within a range, what is plan now? And such decision making there are emotions that can make bad effect. So keep trying to learn how to control your mind in un-wanting situations. This will be trademark to your trading portfolio.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 13, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
To be able to trade in this market it is necessary to learn much. It is necessary to understand these processes that here occur, to study its laws, to obtain a lot of information, to probably undergo paid training. But even after that it is necessary to begin with the small amount and to get valuable experience.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
You should learn a single word in bitcoin trading and not only bitcoin trading .But also the crypto currency trading. The word is Patience.
The value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will fluctuate on demand. You have to hold the bitcoin at such conditions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
March 13, 2018, 12:48:27 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
Trading is a really good way to earn profits in crypto. You can earn because of the volatility of the price of every cryptocurrencies. But there are also a big risk of doing trading. My tips for you is start from the bottom. Learn first the basics, watch some youtube videos.
Learn from experience, do research and risk some small amounts for trial, it will be much easier to adopt when you put your hand in it, than just watching at all, for next time you will not let yourselves lose.
To me i think that the most important thing that you need to first is to get education about trading, then you need to stay in the market so as to get some experience, in this duration you should try to invest a limited amount of money in trading, so as to reduce the risk of losing a big money, and when you get some experience and learn about the important skill of trading then you can start trading with some high amount of money.
Activity: 812
March 13, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
Trading is full time and attentive job,It need patience and deep knowledge of market.There are many direct and indirect events which effect the market,need to learn and buy sell decision must take accordingly. Patience skills play good role in trading must groom the skills which lead to successful trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 07:20:57 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

From the point of view I need to learn a lot, first to learn how to understand the flow of market, the second is the business as a real shop business, you run it management you will have it all: battle buy a product, sell when and when to buy, what to do to market it, what is the trend? Do it many times and you will break many things.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 07:18:31 AM
just watching market price analyze it, or compare with another market and read the issues about new information about trading
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195
March 13, 2018, 07:16:13 AM
If you are complete newbie, you should start with studying simple technical analysis - here is a great link for everyone (tips, examples, etc) https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/elementary
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
March 13, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
As you said, more you learn more you will know. You need months of learning to become good trader and you need to read news parallel with learning because news are main engine for crypto up and down's. Combining knowledge and being informed is key to success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
March 13, 2018, 06:49:03 AM
I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

That's right. Finding a mentor, or if you want to do it yourself, reading a lot would help you learn a lot of how the market works and could help you be equipped to avoid losing so much as you go on. The cryptocurrency trade market has a lot of alleys to lose your investment, and therefore, you should always be ready to avoid them or at least mitigate its effects. Having said, I think the things you have to learn to be able to be good in tradings are: (1) Knowledge of how the market moves and words; (2) The coins that you should be trading for; (3) Patience on when to trade or not to trade; and (4) How you can make your investment work for you and circulate your earnings.
Activity: 882
March 13, 2018, 06:48:19 AM
First of all.you need to understand all the basic terms in the bitcoin and also about the altcoins technology that how they works in this field of cryptourrency with big and small pump and dump Because all things makes us understand that how much risk is involved with the game of trading second thing is that you should not go with the particular type of the type of trading , but you should do short term ,long term , day trading all types together otherwise you may face big loss if in any case of short term you will loss and then sell at low price , so better to change short term trading into long term according to your need and demand according to time .
Third thing is to have patience with your investment in coins , if you have investment then don't think that will Result into loss but wait for the perfect time to sell .
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
I just simple to learn in trading, PATIENCE and Control Emotion is the key in trading
if you can do that, you can start to trading and learn about of crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
If you are new to the Crypto market, I recommend engaging in Bounty campaigns, Airdrop ... etc. You will get these tokens for free. During this time you can learn how to analyze the market, predict the trend of the coin. When you have enough experience, invest in altcoin.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 01:47:29 AM
Trading is a really good way to earn profits in crypto. You can earn because of the volatility of the price of every cryptocurrencies. But there are also a big risk of doing trading. My tips for you is start from the bottom. Learn first the basics, watch some youtube videos.
Learn from experience, do research and risk some small amounts for trial, it will be much easier to adopt when you put your hand in it, than just watching at all, for next time you will not let yourselves lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
March 12, 2018, 11:51:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: