Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 13. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
You need to learn first how to navigate an exchange or trading site. Make an account and hover your mouse to
 familiarize the tabs and features so you won't accidentally send your coins by mistake in a wrong address.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2018, 02:50:11 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

To become a good trader you need to learn a lot of things: you have to learn the basics of the next trading, you need to learn how to analyze the market, learn the real experience of people on this forum. Then learn about the coins that you will trade, so following the guidelines of such professionals will help you avoid common mistakes and make profits for you.
The most important to learn about trading is to get some experience first, because without any experience in trading one cannot become successful, those people who have some experience in trading and know the right time to invest and sell when needed. Most of the investors do not have the decision power they cannot take a right decision in a right time which cause a big lost to them.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 01:55:31 AM
You have to learn how to study carefully the market, the chart, and how to choose the most promising coins and tokens to trade. Learning this skills will help you to avoid the worst mistakes, and will minimize the risk of losing. This forum can help you to get such knowledge especially the community is very active here.

I also want to learn about it. with the words you said. It's easy to imagine, it is difficult to do anything else. when you have no time or time studying this thing. but .. I'm trying my best to better understand it. the real problem is me. thank you for some great suggestions.
Activity: 73
March 12, 2018, 01:11:05 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

I also want to know what really is. And how to trade and make some good profits. I want to know the step to not waste, My money. And avoid the wrong rulings. it is difficult to remember but no need to repent at the end. I will try to understand more about this matter and ask those who know this thing. Thanks for the great tips
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
March 11, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

To become a good trader you need to learn a lot of things: you have to learn the basics of the next trading, you need to learn how to analyze the market, learn the real experience of people on this forum. Then learn about the coins that you will trade, so following the guidelines of such professionals will help you avoid common mistakes and make profits for you.
Activity: 112
March 11, 2018, 11:26:29 PM
Become a professional trader to learn trading basics and advanced basics. The next step to learning strategies and acquiring their implementation experience.
Unfortunately, the path to becoming a professional businessman is not straightforward. There are significant amounts of misinformation and confusing information about trading. Sometimes new businessmen believe some of the wrong information, and if the problem is not resolved, then it can not be a professional businessman. Or the new businessman believes that there is a perfect method of trading that only creates winning trades. Looking for such a thing is an elegant endeavor and it may mean that traders can waste precious time when they instead learn more realistic yet still profitable trading systems.
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 11, 2018, 02:12:48 PM
there is unfortunately no special secret to success. First, you need to study the basics of technical analysis, while not the fact that it should be based on trade. Next, you yourself need to understand the market, see its reaction to news, identify the most working patterns for yourself. Hone your strategy with backtesting. Profit
Activity: 167
March 11, 2018, 12:40:17 PM
You should:
1.Learn different coins
2. Develop a comparison between coins and their features.
3. Learn technical analysis especially chart analysis
4. Follow instructions of seniors and expert.
5. Go through this group
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

My advice to you is: find a practicing trader and go through his training. So you can avoid many mistakes at the start and most importantly: you will not lose your money. In trading, learning from one's mistakes is very often very expensive.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
March 11, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
You can find out many topic which guide " How to become a good trader" in this forum. I can epitomize:
- You need to learn the basic of technical analysis like: candlestick chart, MACD, trend line..... Moreover you also need to learn analysis the basic information of the coin that you want to buy.
- Starting trading with small capital to get experience.
- Learning the way control emotion when you're trading ( very important ).
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 11, 2018, 09:56:10 AM
1.Buy low and sell high this is the basic rule you need to know in trading.
2.Never invest the amount that you can't afford to lose.
3.Be clear with what kind of trading you are going to do long term or day trading then pick the coins according to that.
4.Choose the best exchange and with low fee to earn more profits.
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 09:21:29 AM
Everything is possible if you are just finding ways to learn. Doing research is one way becoming an expert in trading. Though it is not an easy task. But over time you would learn.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 11, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
Watch youtube videos about trading and follow daily charts of various coins. Start with a small amount of money and do real trading. You would learn a lot of thing during the process of trading.
I think we have to learn that in trading we don't have really any assurance to have.a fix income. Trading is really unpredictable and we can also have a big risk in trading, specially when we don't have a big patience and maybe we cannot wait foe the right price to sell or maybe we can really do panic selling if we don't have patience and experience on it.
Yes there is no assurance that we've get a fixed income on trading because the market is always based on the demand of the investors. It is important to study first the coin that you wanted to invest so that whatever happens to the price you still not worrying because you believed in their project that can help many people and can cause for them to increase their price in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
March 11, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
It should be better you learn basic knowledge for trading and you are aware of that in the beginning. This thread can be a reference for you to know basic knowledge of trading : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/just-a-little-guide-for-new-crypto-traders-2960563
Activity: 126
March 11, 2018, 08:06:53 AM
What do we need to learn in trading is that, you need to know thats there no 100% assurance that you'll get more than what you invest for sometimes you lose sometimes you win, thats the way it is. And we do need to learn to be strategic in any way you can be. You have to think you have to see what ahead. So you can project your every move.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
March 11, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
Watch youtube videos about trading and follow daily charts of various coins. Start with a small amount of money and do real trading. You would learn a lot of thing during the process of trading.
I think we have to learn that in trading we don't have really any assurance to have.a fix income. Trading is really unpredictable and we can also have a big risk in trading, specially when we don't have a big patience and maybe we cannot wait foe the right price to sell or maybe we can really do panic selling if we don't have patience and experience on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 11, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
Activity: 136
March 11, 2018, 06:53:42 AM
= in my opinion before stepping for trading you should be looking for a lot of information, and good ways of trading. understand first how to trade, then you will have a picture of a good way of trading. once you know the ways then start you to trade. when you are trading you should not use emotional, because it can harm your own later. so when you are trading should be in a state of tenan, and always be patient. if you want to get a high profit in trading, you should start selling with high price. then chances are you will benefit.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
March 11, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
You need to study everything market wise, including ideas and concepts. Learn to analyze the basic and look the price charts. For additional learning you need to attend some seminars conducted by a profesional traders it can provide valuable insight into a overall market and specific investment strategies
I'll add what you need to learn to be a trader is a time and money management because once you master all of the attributes that a trader must have you can have a good life in trading. If you study trading but you don't have values how effectively handle or manage the result you gained it is useless.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

Mistakes often happen when you let your emotions run your decision-making. That is the point of you possibly responding to market prices with your feelings instead of your mind. That is also the reason why people begin to worry too much and begin to panic. If you want to avoid mistakes, be rational and be practical. Be patient. Avoid being greedy. When you trade in the absence of target profits, exit by the time a significant profit is gained. But if it goes down try to HODL or cut loss.
Pages:
Jump to: