Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 15. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 10:50:15 PM
You have to find out its market. You see the wed site on the net. You have to learn from experienced people. You have to know what is the area you are trading?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 10:34:40 PM
if you are a beginner you only understand the development of coins and markets every day, because after all if you can understand the movement of the coin you can determine how much the price of coins and your preparation to buy and sell, it is the basic science for traders.
If you want to be a trader then you must know the basic about trading. You have to learn first what was the basic strategy on how to trade to gain a huge amount of profit. Because I believe that most of the expert are onced a student, they learn it first before they do trading that is why we need to learn first before we do such thing to avoid losses.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
February 28, 2018, 10:20:25 PM
if you are a beginner you only understand the development of coins and markets every day, because after all if you can understand the movement of the coin you can determine how much the price of coins and your preparation to buy and sell, it is the basic science for traders.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

When one decides to indulge in the world of trading, of course it is imperative that one must all learn that he or she needs to learn first in order to avoid failure. Also, the fact that trading is a whole new different thing than what we encounter in our normal life gives it a sense of being complicated for those newbies.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
February 28, 2018, 10:08:45 PM
You have to learn to be more patient in trading, because it is very important to wait for the best moment to get into the trading market and grab some cheap bitcoin and altcoins, do not let the negative news affect your judgement in trading whenever there is a huge price dip in the whole crypto-currencies trading market.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
What do i have to learn in trading is that you should know when and where to trade your coins. When you notice that the flow of market is moving or getting pump meaning the movement is getting higher then that is the right to trade. Getting along with the flow is getting a much more earnings. But when the movements gets slower or getting low, maybe you should hold your coins first and wait for it to pump again. Patience in trading is a must in order to gain profit.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 11:27:31 AM
You just need to buy a coin and how you can sell a coin.
But I think you need to watch youtube so you can teach it well, so I just started doing so until I learned how to make trading.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
I think you have to try to trade first ( can go with a really small amount for testing purpose). Then you will know which is the mistake in your trading and fix it before you're going for a real one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
February 28, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
Tradecoin is a trading system where users use BITCOIN, ETH ... as an intermediary to trade on the rise or fall of other types of coins on the floor. It means buying into coin types at low prices and selling them when prices rise. Then make a profit on the difference.

Investors can trade coins when they are listed on the floor. Information about legitimate coin is provided on https://www.coinmarketcap.com. This is an overview of market capitalization of electronic money. You can find detailed information of each coin when visiting this web site.

The basic conditions required
Capital is more or less depending on the condition of each person but must have.
The basic tool is the application, register the account ready to trade, so that when the coin is able to sell money immediately and always. Like hunting in the forest where there is no iron in one hand, how to catch the tiger? Not caught tigers are soon eaten by tigers.
Knowledge is an important part that all hunters must have in order not to get lost, not bogged down by hunting.
Technique is the way to apply knowledge learned in practice to earn more money and reduce the damage.
Experience is the advanced part, when you have gone through many hunts, to have, to get the techniques, tips or to achieve maximum success and minimize losses.
It is possible to make money from two white hands as giants have achieved or edge lipstick their way of starting a business, but in fairy tales will see more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
Firstly you should be know the risk, trading is high risk so you should have some strategy to reduce it. Learn also some technical analysis to get best entry point when buying and selling. If you have good trading strategy and have good risk management and possible to manage your emotion, so you have big possibility to make consistent profit from trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
February 28, 2018, 11:08:49 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

No one can make profit with out do some mistakes but from mistakes we can learn how to make profit or even grow up asset in safe way. You can learn trade by read some books, join trading group or just follow signal from other people (  not recommended ). Or you learn like me, straight into real market with real money and make note about the journey. Don't afraid to make mistakes just don't repeat it again.
Activity: 89
February 28, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
Its very important to learn at the right place with the right strategy, else you will get lost in the various strategies and lose money to professional traders and big institutions. If you have tried trading before, you may have already experienced this.
Technical analysis and Fundamental Analysis does not make money consistently.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
February 28, 2018, 10:54:34 AM
Learnings for trading is difficult and take time to curve your trading skills.  Patience  is one key to be successful trader, its mot easy to teade especially you are newbie for this kind of work. Determination is 2’d if you have the guts andr eager to learn things then do study, research is really important. And the most important one is discupline if you don’t heve this you would be probably a bad trader soon. Good luck
Learn to find yourself time doing trading, as trading is one of the key to become successful and not all traders and making a success on it since we do have different ways and strategies, some people easily get bored with this and if you are that type of person then better to just hold you coins as much as possible.
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Learnings for trading is difficult and take time to curve your trading skills.  Patience  is one key to be successful trader, its mot easy to teade especially you are newbie for this kind of work. Determination is 2’d if you have the guts andr eager to learn things then do study, research is really important. And the most important one is discupline if you don’t heve this you would be probably a bad trader soon. Good luck
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

There are some guides available in google or in this forum about how to trade crypto currency. Making mistakes in trading is a part of learning, so dont be afraid to try. Experience will be your best teacher in trading. Research about the coin you want to trade and make your own analysis

In order to become a good trader, you must learn all things like reading the graphs of prices(for prediction to next pump) though it is not accurate, you must learn on how to deal with your loses and everything, and lastly you must learn on how to be patient to make some profits on holding your tokens. There is a lot to learn to be honest, and we are not going to finish discussing it today if we are going to talk about all of it.

E D I T: google might help when you have something else to ask that we in this forum couldn't answer.

I think, the most important factor behind becoming successful in crypto trading is to make the right choice. A person needs to pick up the correct option from the list of available coins. Digital market has almost 600 coins and not all of them are profit promising. For achieving a desirable career, bitcoin is where a person must invest in the beginning and then learn it in detail. Find the differences between altcoins and bitcoin. Develop the habit of patience and kill fear. A trader must be a risk taker.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 454
February 26, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

There are some guides available in google or in this forum about how to trade crypto currency. Making mistakes in trading is a part of learning, so dont be afraid to try. Experience will be your best teacher in trading. Research about the coin you want to trade and make your own analysis

In order to become a good trader, you must learn all things like reading the graphs of prices(for prediction to next pump) though it is not accurate, you must learn on how to deal with your loses and everything, and lastly you must learn on how to be patient to make some profits on holding your tokens. There is a lot to learn to be honest, and we are not going to finish discussing it today if we are going to talk about all of it.

E D I T: google might help when you have something else to ask that we in this forum couldn't answer.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 04:37:45 PM
Mental strength  is the key in trading,others follow this priority. Person who has strong pyschology can achieve better results with learning financial tools. Traders always stick to rules of trading and follow their plan for any market situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
If you want enough quick learning, create test portfolio with low amount of money and trade the best you can. You will lose near 50% but receive the understanding of your main faults and weak places in your personality. People remember very good their faults if they have lost money because of them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
February 25, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

That's would be great, start walking rather than waiting. Mistake, loss, panic and at end getting experience make us more strong. In the meantime, Each trader usually finds a style which suited to their personality. So, we should jump on the filed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: