Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 12. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 11:39:33 PM
For me you must study the basic first, if how trading works and look or study the promising coin to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 12, 2018, 10:02:08 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

Learn how to hold,  be patient  and learn to accept  that there are times that we lost our investment.  Learn from what you've   done from your previous trading experiences so that you will never  do it again ang loosing another one.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 12, 2018, 08:00:40 PM
Before you start in trading you should learn how to earn trading so you need to study it such as how to manage emotions and analysing when the currency pump and dump.
Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 07:41:54 PM
First of all your set up your mind and prepare yourself for take high risk. Control your emotion then start a short trading life. Manage your asset for trading. Chose what coin/token that you can buy. Chose a nice exchange and open your account. Start your trading. It is most impotent things that physical experience is the most valuable for learning. So I prefer to star your trading. Hope your trading life will profitable.   
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 04:43:56 PM
So many things that you need to learn if you want to become a trader. Before start I think you should learn to control your emotion, it's very important and it's also a trading skill that all other traders have. Then you should learn about the market, the way any coin dump and pump and learn about price chart analysis, it'll help you a lot when you want to find the lowest price to buy or highest price to sell.

well , first you have to learn how to wait and to hold for a while , if you think that it is worth if you sell it then sell it , but dont regret if its price increase and you didnt get high profit
Everyone needs to research about cryptocurrency and it's market and see for yourself those previous graph of a coin for me it is much easier to understand if you already check it out, of course before you invest make sure that you have enough knowledge so you won't regret if something not good happened and always remember that in trading there really is a big risk so make sure that you're always sure of your decisions.

Activity: 41
March 12, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
Thank you for the good advice , fully agree with you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 12, 2018, 04:33:54 PM
So many things that you need to learn if you want to become a trader. Before start I think you should learn to control your emotion, it's very important and it's also a trading skill that all other traders have. Then you should learn about the market, the way any coin dump and pump and learn about price chart analysis, it'll help you a lot when you want to find the lowest price to buy or highest price to sell.

well , first you have to learn how to wait and to hold for a while , if you think that it is worth if you sell it then sell it , but dont regret if its price increase and you didnt get high profit
In the beginning,  think you have to join some telegram group related trading first so you can discus with senior trader to sharing some trading strategy. Other than that, you have to learn how to read the chart, how to use time frame and you have to know which level price in oversold, overbought, on uptrend or on downtrend so you can decide what should be doing when the market like that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 12, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

Better timing to hit the strike, may be this differs from your point or someone’s else but for me if you are a newbie and want to make a difference at start as well, don’t lose your mind when bad time comes. Plus, wait for the best time to sell and buy. It is all about the game of time management. If you don’t know when the lowest time for buying and selling was, you can’t make maximum yield.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 12, 2018, 12:56:44 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

If you are a newbie then i would request you to learn the art of trading by mastering either the technical analysis or fundamental analysis. I would like to guide how you can learn this analysis. You can master this analysis either by joining nay renowned Trading institute or by joining any trading workshop which is conducted by some professional traders like Larry Williams, Steve Nison, and Andrew Cardwell. It will take some time and don't be in hurry and also practice a lot before joining the live trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 12, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

I do agree with you. I guess the most important thing you need to learn is controlling your emotions. A lot of traders who failed in trading doesn't know how to control their emotions. When they see that the coin drops, they just sell it right away coz they're afraid of losing everything they have. Controlling your emotions is one of your key to succeed in trading. Next would be your strategy. If you have an effective strategy and knows how to control your emotions, then you'll be one of those traders who became successful in trading.
Activity: 252
March 12, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
March 12, 2018, 09:49:14 AM
Activity: 11
March 12, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
to trade u need to learn the exchange on which u will be trading. and u need to know its past history trading graph
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
To trade in the best cryptocurrency market, what you need to do is learn all the basics, which will be a solid foundation for you, helping you avoid the common mistakes. You can go to the internet or read a book to gather important information. And besides, you can join the site with bonuses campaign  to work and have more practical experience.
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

First you need to condition yourself, avoid using your emotions because that is a factor of loosing your career here. Be technical, stay on the plan, also you need to learn more of the technical analysis so you can somehow predict the price swing of the volatile market. Also try to learn fundamental analysis because that sometimes causes huge pumps.
Activity: 518
March 12, 2018, 09:21:52 AM
1.Buy low and sell high this is the basic rule you need to know in trading.
2.Never invest the amount that you can't afford to lose.
3.Be clear with what kind of trading you are going to do long term or day trading then pick the coins according to that.
4.Choose the best exchange and with low fee to earn more profits.

You have given a very good advice. I will add only the information about the amount of money you can invest into crypto - it must be never over 30-35% of all your funds.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 07:25:20 AM
You need to study everything market wise, including ideas and concepts. Learn to analyze the basic and look the price charts. For additional learning you need to attend some seminars conducted by a profesional traders it can provide valuable insight into a overall market and specific investment strategies
Trading is something which demands you to study for a very significant period of time and that it is true that you have to spend more of your time in learning new things and the things which you are unaware of than doing the trade practically. If you will be having enough of the knowledge regarding the things, only then you can become a better trader with an ability of making good money.
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
March 12, 2018, 05:26:37 AM
If you're a newbie I suggest you to try a demo trading before you go to the real trading. Also you need to learn how chart flows and you should know when to buy and to sell. Other than that you should know how coins doing in the past days before you buy it. You will learn in trading if you experience it for yourself. So use demo for your practice.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
March 12, 2018, 05:04:19 AM
For me, I think you should learn the techniques of buying low and selling high. Just like in the traditional stocks, it is essential for us to learn about this technique to make a profit in trading. Both traditional stocks and cryptocurrency trading have the same concept, and it is definitely risky for you to do this if you choose to day trade.

I even want to learn about day trading, because one of my friends is an experienced day trader who wins most of the time. It is something that I want to add for myself instead of just buying, holding long-term and sell when the price goes high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 12, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
You should learn how to use technical analysis. For you to earn big amount of money, you should be aware how useful tool is the technical analysis. I earned big amount of money because of technical analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: