Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 7. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
You need to have somebody on your own with experience in trading. Learning from articles, books and other stuff is not good because crypto is not regular money and better to keep this in your head.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 07, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
Find a good online stock broker and open an account. Become familiarized with the layout and to take advantage of the free trading tools and research offered to clients only. Some brokers offer virtual trading which is beneficial because you can trade with play money (see #9 below). A great tool for comparing online brokers can be found at StockBrokers.com.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 01:02:47 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

First, you need to know the basic. The basics of trading include all of the factual information about trading. I think you should learn more about read and forecast candle chart, because from the candle chat we can see how bitcoin in some hours/days later. if you don't know this how you can choose best time to buy or sell? Start from just by small amount, here don't looking for the profit first but looking for an experience & knowledge, after you have enough experience and knowledge you can start from bigger amount. Good luck!
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
There are many courses available online and offline which can be purchased and learned within a short span of time as nowadays technology and the websites like udemy.com are developing the Teaching profession by which people can learn anything they want by using their laptop and internet connectionTrading is not easy thing. Since the crypto market is a new avenue you have to study the market before investing in it,learn about potential coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
Learnings for trading is difficult and take time to curve your trading skills.  Patience  is one key to be successful trader, its mot easy to teade especially you are newbie for this kind of work. For trading, there is a different subject which can help you trade better than before something like fundamental analysis, technical analysis etc. I would personally like to recommend technical analysis as this is quite easier than fundamental analysis
Activity: 322
May 07, 2018, 12:47:03 PM
These platforms are normally provided by internet based brokers and are available to every single person who wishes to try to make money from the market. Market place is important for this trading. Coin price is any time to change. From the point of view I need to learn a lot, first to learn how to understand the flow of market, the second is the business as a real shop business
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
If you lose money it will always dissapoint you, except if its really small amount of what you have at all, so don't focus on that loss
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 08:56:45 AM
These questions will probably be difficult for anyone to answer correctly for you. Because you have weaknesses that no one can know, so you ask the question more clearly. The problems you are having are not resolved, you post them on the forum and people will help you solve them.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
May 07, 2018, 08:52:10 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

target your profit in the day, for example perday you profit 10% then you have enough with profit that day also.

and tomorrow again you re-like it, so your core you have a target income per day.
Activity: 53
May 07, 2018, 08:35:12 AM
2 options:
1) Technical analyses
2) Fundamental analyses

* Do not fear of loosing money. People who always panic are not successful in trading.

My advise : when you will know the theory, register in any platform, you can do it even in a scam platform. And then create a DEMO account and after that trade with a false money.
But put the wrong number, because this scammers will phone you hundreds of times and ask you to male an investment. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
May 07, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
The things that I learned in trading is how to be more patience in buying an investment or coins in the right time and price to buy and to sell to be profitable, and also how to manage this kind of business very well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
May 07, 2018, 06:23:30 AM
I think you should have a strong mentality when you want to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin because the risks to be faced so large that the trader must be able to withstand the emotions and always maximize the slightest opportunity for profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
There's a lot of thread here that giving an idea on how to start in trading you can also seek an information first before you entering the world of trading much better to have an idea first before you start as a trader you can watch some youtube channels it gives you some strategies to become a trader someday.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 08:07:10 PM
Study the following,
Support and Resistance
Chart Indicator
Trading Strategies
Candlestick reading
Happy Trading!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 07:46:55 PM
As a complete newbie you have to make sure that you have read thoroughly and research about the kind of coin you want to trade in. Nobody can give you 100% tips on how to be successful but you can learn gradually from experienced traders. One key thing that you don't have to be a panicky trader and don't be greedy. Thinking about being a millionaire overnight has wounded a lot of traders in crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 07:06:46 PM
We must be able to calculate the risks. And you need to be able to choose the right strategy for trading.

yes you must decide if your trading short term or long term
because you have to apply different approach and strategy in each trade

correct. and I think to start trading it must take experience as well because trading is not easy and has a considerable risk. so it's better to learn about a good strategy and have to have great patience too
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 07:00:49 PM
Just try to learn and buy some guides before putting your money into an exchange to start trading.
It is full of useful guides that might help you a lot, before jumping to the pool.

Take in consideration that you are gonna mange your money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 06, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
There are a lot of fluctuations in the market, such as the cryptocurrency market and the general financial market. You need to invest a lot of time and knowledge. You need to learn how to analyze your candlestick charts to assess trends and buy points, how to manage the source of investment money, allocate capital appropriately; how to analyze market psychology and keep investment psychology; The knowledge of the market cryptocurrency ... This is the knowledge that you have to learn if you want to succeed in this market, if able to learn from those who have previous experience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 06, 2018, 06:26:16 PM
There are a lot of things to learn in trading, the Crypto market has many hidden risks and many anonymous, valuable lessons. So you can not predict what you should study, so you can penetrate into the market and invest directly so that you can learn a lot.
Activity: 331
StartFi
May 06, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
Firstly you should be know the risk, trading is high risk so you should have some strategy to reduce it. Learn also some technical analysis to get best entry point when buying and selling.
I think strategy not only help you reduce the risky only because it actually could help you to figure out the way for your trading career.
Choosing the right strategy is like choosing the path for your life, if you're choosing the wrong one , you'll mess up.
Pages:
Jump to: