Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 6. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 12, 2018, 05:50:21 AM
I think as a newbie; if you want to learn trading the first point to start is from research which you will do by with more mind, spirit and soul before you can eventually  lurch you self into the world of trading. At a point in time i wanted to venture into trading which i saw then as a potential to make huge profit, i went into research before i could go into the world of trade. Go on research to have a broad knowledge of trading.
As a beginner you begin to control your emotions first in terms of trading ,the reason why it can cause panic selling. Trading is not easy because there are following risks but we can avoid that by updating the market as always and keep exploring of the method .Research is the most efficient way how to earned knowledge in trading because we can adopt the technology how it goes.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 05:46:07 AM
What you should learn first is to control your fear when the market goes down. and then you learn the technical analysis to know the point of purchase and sale.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 05:23:36 AM
I think as a newbie; if you want to learn trading the first point to start is from research which you will do by with more mind, spirit and soul before you can eventually  lurch you self into the world of trading. At a point in time i wanted to venture into trading which i saw then as a potential to make huge profit, i went into research before i could go into the world of trade. Go on research to have a broad knowledge of trading.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
May 12, 2018, 05:17:25 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

Learn first the basic techniques before you enter in trading. Trading is not an easy thing that you can do it right away.  Read more and learn more.
Yeah trading does not all depend on luck so you have to learn first before starting trading. I remember a few years ago when trying demo mode on the trading site and I'm having a lot of losses you know? but it gave me great knowledge. do not forget to learn about the coins you want to buy that are the main ones. then experience will make you more expert
You have to be aware of the market losses, scammers around, fake websites, hacking through an external source and many more decisions. These are the most curable options if you consider these all as your first security then no one can access to your system and be careful while looking in to your wallet or exchange account so that no one knows it.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
I am new to this as well. I prefer reading different guidelines and watching videos on youtube on trading. I find some of them very useful and helpful. First of all, it is necessary to understand that trading should be wise without extra emotions
Good point, emotion less trades are really the best way to gain, trading with knowledge will lessen your risk as you will not be fall into panic just in case some downtrend movements will happen, you can start dealing with how to avoid certain mistakes like panic buying and panic selling by reading this forum.
To be successful in trading knowledge is much required as most of the users mentioned. In my opinion, along with that one should have the patience to analyze the market in the right way. Next thing is the mind to acquire knowledge more related to cryptocurrency, and little by little need to experiment with smaller amounts which is the best way to be into trading.
Activity: 364
May 10, 2018, 01:14:33 PM
You need to learn to read the chart correctly, understand the direction of the trend and trade with it, implement effective risk management strategies, and never believe the news.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 10, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
I am new to this as well. I prefer reading different guidelines and watching videos on youtube on trading. I find some of them very useful and helpful. First of all, it is necessary to understand that trading should be wise without extra emotions
Good point, emotion less trades are really the best way to gain, trading with knowledge will lessen your risk as you will not be fall into panic just in case some downtrend movements will happen, you can start dealing with how to avoid certain mistakes like panic buying and panic selling by reading this forum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 08:58:46 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

A lot of things. You have to get much information about Bitcoin and many altcoins. You need to follow the market news and be always ready for its downs and ups.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

Keep the advices from different people who are been experience in trading and better make the research for some back up knowledge about trading, since you are newbie in trading make an small investment first if you loss your investment it is not gonna hurt for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 09:00:46 PM
You can ask the sales experts and ask for tips on how you can handle it right when you're not mistaken
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Learn first the basic techniques before you enter in trading. Trading is not an easy thing that you can do it right away.  Read more and learn more.
Yeah trading does not all depend on luck so you have to learn first before starting trading. I remember a few years ago when trying demo mode on the trading site and I'm having a lot of losses you know? but it gave me great knowledge. do not forget to learn about the coins you want to buy that are the main ones. then experience will make you more expert
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 07, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
i thik first you have to learn how to control your emotions. Forget how much money you won or you lost, and overcome your losing money. and keep patient to choose the right time to trade
Activity: 305
May 07, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

Activity: 626
May 07, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
In trading you need a strategy buy if you see is on low price and sell it when it's on high price but some times market is on bloody you need to hold what you have to avoid loses. Mistake is always there and in trading you can make a mistake and it's alright no one is perfect,just research about trading so you can learn the strategy .
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 07, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
Mistake in trading crypto currency is inevitable Man if what you mean by mistake is lose. For you to be successful in trading crypto currency you will need to have a good knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis of crypto currency trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 07, 2018, 05:40:28 PM
I think you should have a strong mentality when you want to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin because the risks to be faced so large that the trader must be able to withstand the emotions and always maximize the slightest opportunity for profit.
A person with a weak heart and short tamper cannot survive for long in this battle because the abrupt changes especially that one’s of bitcoin causes panic in holders. Anyone who does not understand bitcoin very well won’t hold it in dip in order to save him from any further loss. Only knowledge can keep him fighting all sort of situations. But once the art of controlling one’s emotion is learnt, crypto trading turns out to be the best profession.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 05:27:59 PM
You need to have somebody on your own with experience in trading. Learning from articles, books and other stuff is not good because crypto is not regular money and better to keep this in your head.
yes the most importance is the bet the basics of trading, a good and experienced trader can help you to become a good trader, for that you first need to spend a good time in trading while investing a small amount of money, and when you become an expert then you should increase your investment in trading.
Activity: 294
May 07, 2018, 02:29:50 PM
Learn to read candlestick charts and the basic patterns, then study some technical indicators as well as basic market rules/dos and don'ts. Always keep an eye out on the news and roadmap for coins you invest in.
Activity: 196
May 07, 2018, 02:21:44 PM
one of the things you should learn about trading is about the market price, you should be able to see the market well and should be able to analyze which coins will go up, that's what matters.
Pages:
Jump to: