Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 16. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
what I experienced in trading in my opinion need to be considered how to control emotions, because the emotional factors that determine the profit and loss
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 25, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
Practice it is as simple as that, you can read all the books about trading you want but if you do not practice your skills you are never going to make any kind of progress, the good aspect of this is you do not even need money to practice there are exchanges that let you trade with play money so you do not risk anything after you can obtain consistent profits then you can begin to trade.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 25, 2018, 10:36:04 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

Do your own research is the best way to learn about trading. Don't be afraid of losing because there you will learn and be wise. Even top traders loses but never give up on what they believe in. Just control your emotions and the rest will follow.
Your advice really makes others happy, strong, confident in your ability. But I would like to add that in business beyond your existing knowledge, you have to be really patient, if you are not patient I think it will be very difficult to succeed in business. Do not be afraid to see your business deteriorate. Be patient and calm and wait for the opportunity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 25, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
study the technical analysis, it will help to trade on short positions, in the world crypto all is unpredictable
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 04:30:44 AM
Firstly you should be know the risk, trading is high risk so you should have some strategy to reduce it. Learn also some technical analysis to get best entry point when buying and selling. If you have good trading strategy and have good risk management and possible to manage your emotion, so you have big possibility to make consistent profit from trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 24, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
Being successful trader take it as serious and complete attention,learn the basics,keep eye on the volatility of prices and market. Selection of coins must be good and invest in different coins,Emotion have also impact on trading so learn to control the emotions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 05:23:54 PM
I think if you want to move the market you need to learn a lot. You need to study the project you are investing, what is the money, how to develop. You also need to learn the skills of chart analysis, combined with market information so that you can successfully trade and minimize the risk you may have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 05:20:06 PM
you should understand human psychology and market/ That is all) Cool
February 24, 2018, 02:54:33 PM
I think the best thing that you should learn more is to understand more the environment in trading process because it will enhance yourself to become a more wise decision maker.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
1st: technical analysis
2nd. fundamental analysis
3rd: investment strategy (CANSLIM, short term , long term) - portfolio management - risk management
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
February 21, 2018, 09:09:59 AM
I believe what you should do is the normal thing which is the same step everyone follows and that’s starting from the beginners level to know the basics in trading. As a beginner, you will go through some courses like technical analysis, traders psychology, price action trading and a lot of them. But some people don’t even do this, they just jump in and start trading. All they do is just guess what direction the price chart is taking next. I did the same as a beginner.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 21, 2018, 02:53:11 AM
Trading is complex work. It is necessary to know everything about cryptocurrencies and that influences their price, otherwise you dont get profit. It is necessary to be able to use information and news on coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
February 20, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
Like me before i was also a newbie and i dont realy know how to do in trading so i search in youtube and watch the basic timing in trading. Now that i have enough experience the best thing that i advice to you is buy low and hold it until the price goes high and sell. Dont panic just keep calm you wont lose your investments anleast you sell it in a lower price lower than you buy it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 20, 2018, 08:26:31 AM
For a beginner,  it will be helpful to remember the following:
1. Do research and read about trading information and tips.
2. Observe and know more about different coins and price range to identify reliable coins to trade.
3. Mistakes are part and  learning experience,  however just make sure not to repeat the same mistakes to avoid losses.
Good luck!

Those above are the step are suggested to do before investing.
Research is the first one we have to do because its the main thing. Observe is almost the same like research.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

I want you to know that investing is like a gambling so I advice you to invest what you can afford to lose . Start with a low capital then research about the token that you feel that the price will go up , but for me the basic thing to do is to wait till coinmarketcap became red ( all coins are down ) . Then invest into it then just wait until it goes up again .
February 20, 2018, 08:03:34 AM
You learn the trading information in Market places. If start trading you invest first. Then you will follow the trading proces and rules. If not time to comment trading process. People will be comments on you account feedback in negative
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
February 20, 2018, 07:22:35 AM
Check all the backround  of ICOs or coins that you've choosen to avoid lossing of your money because there are many have not a potential to grow or have not a big return from your investment so study first before you dicision.
It's necessary to do due diligence when investing because that will help you to minimize the risk.
Losing money would not happen if you are smart but you should also not be too confident by investing your money in 1 ICO only, learn how to diversify.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 05:42:17 AM
Keep being joined here in our forum because this is the place for learning and newbies to clarify some of the things that they are really thinking about and for me, it is best if they will spend more of their time rather than spending their time in the useless social medias or watching some useless videos online.
Yeah! The same analysis you will do mostly in any market is the same that works generally. The use of indicators, the analyzing of charts and so much more is all that will be needed to do well in trading. Trading is not a child's play and it is a real serious profession. Unfortunately some people take it unserious and they get burned which is always the best thing to learn most, if not all the things I mentioned.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 05:08:25 AM
Check all the backround  of ICOs or coins that you've choosen to avoid lossing of your money because there are many have not a potential to grow or have not a big return from your investment so study first before you dicision.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 20, 2018, 04:53:16 AM
i thik first you have to learn how to control your emotions. Forget how much money you won or you lost, and overcome your losing money. and keep patient to choose the right time to trade
Pages:
Jump to: