Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 17. (Read 2227 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 04:02:31 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

According to your advice trading life can give me the right decision. But to be a professional trader, do I have to do nay course? Such as money management and the medium of online learning is the trusted web site.
In fact, anyone who does not learn at all in trading will only end up in a lot of danger as they will end up losing all. One may be lucky at first with the first few trades, but as time goes on, it always find a way to get back to you. One thing with trading is that if you do not have a strategy, then you are gambling. As simple as that! And we all know where gambling lead most people to.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

you have to learn in trading is a graph and understand the market conditions, not only is your nature must be more patient than the previous if you already master it all then you can get profit in trading.
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
Too mamy thing and aspects that can you put in your mind and have a use. You have to learn new things and as much as possible every trade that you experience there you can get a lesson for more effective training.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 19, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

nice decision because other newbies asking tips how to learn trading and get an strategy have a lot of loses before realized to learn how to become great trader's. infact herein forum have many threads about how to trade better. or you can watch in youtube by searching about the idea's about trading, this my tips for you monitor and study the altcoins in the chart if have potential to uprise their value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
February 19, 2018, 07:30:37 PM
The most likely perhaps the most important lesson you will learn as a trader is patience. Whether you like it or not , at some point you will have to be patient to enter a trade i.e buying at lower price and selling at higher price. These require a lots of patience and skill!

Trading really needs time to accumulate more profit, its not about buying and selling is about how you execute on your trading goal. This is indeed a best thing that you should learn, to control your emotion. Emotion mostly leads newbie to a loss so if you don't want to incur some of it better to study first before trading.
Activity: 266
February 19, 2018, 07:28:02 PM
The most likely perhaps the most important lesson you will learn as a trader is patience. Whether you like it or not , at some point you will have to be patient to enter a trade i.e buying at lower price and selling at higher price. These require a lots of patience and skill!
Patience has a vital role in trading because this has a lot of help for anyone of us even newbie or expert. To learned patience and to apply the skills in trading cryptocurrencies. After all, once you are already learned well you can be successful by gaining profit.
patience is really a big factor yes, but you should also depend on your current financial status if you are liquid or not anymore, there are times that we should accept loss if we are in need of money in the near term and this makes you stop further losses or you could take out your investment if you think prices will go deeper and reinvest it when you think it's the end of the trend of decreasing prices all over crypto market or to your specific token.
Activity: 511
February 19, 2018, 07:20:25 PM
Patience has a vital role in trading because this has a lot of help for anyone of us even newbie or expert. To learned patience and to apply the skills in trading cryptocurrencies. After all, once you are already learned well you can be successful by gaining profit.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
February 19, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
The best thing you can do is start by reading coindesk and cointelegraph articles and then following people on Twitter who actually are involved in building things (like Vitalik Buterin).  It might be worth it to invest in some research material, but a lot of that you can get at low or no cost (see my signature).  Anyway, dont invest until you feel confident you are knowledgable.  Its the wild west right now.
February 19, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
February 19, 2018, 03:53:09 PM
You will be one of the luckiest man in this forum if you have any error when it comes to trading.  Grin

They always happen. Even the most patient human will do an error. Too much waiting for a token to grow in price can also make you lose more than what your aim is.
Experience is what you need. Go live, but do not go wasting too much money.
Try the cheapest coin out there which is also active in trading.
There is a lot of them right now since many ICO's had come.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
February 19, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

First, do your own research and learn the basics about cryptocurrency and trading. Experience will teach you a lot of things. Also learn about the terms used in trading. Current events also affect the price of the market. So, you need to be updated before making any trades. Learn how the market moves depending on the demand.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
February 19, 2018, 01:41:58 PM
Read some books about trading, watch some videos on YouTube about the subject and begin to learn about cryptocurrencies and keep on top of the news, I know it is a lot but if you want to make money then you need to study but at the end you must remember that is impossible to avoid making mistakes we are all humans and we make mistakes, your knowledge will only help you to diminish them.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 19, 2018, 11:38:59 AM
Before trade it is necessary to study a lot of information. Begin to study the world of cryptocurrency already now. There are many sources. But preparation will demand a lot of time. Without him there is no sense to begin trade - there will be a loss of means
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 04:43:26 AM
For trading u must have full knowledge of the exchange in which trader have to trade. The exchange should be user friendly, trader should have basic knowledge of technical and fundamentals of particular coin in which they want to trade, Trader must know to calculate their trade expenses so that they don't make losses, Trader should always have an stop limit so that they make huge losses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 03:39:39 AM
You need to learn on how to control emotions.Trading needs a lot of patience.You should know how to wait so you will not sell on a lower price.
You are right patience is the only thing that will give you profit in trading, as it is best thing trading use to teach us about bitcoin. in trading you will learn a lot of things like business making and buying low price and selling high, price will increase someday it is fact of crypto currency so according to me it is good to know that trading is risky so be careful and always go for long time trading instead of day trading.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

What can I suggest to you is don't jump in trading practice until you have not yet consider the risk you are willing to engage. As a starter you need at least to experience the long term investment strategy. If you have already done that then that's the time you can consider the trading. You need to know the technical and fundamental analysis. These two are your guide to success in trading.

Your success will depend on your analysis. Good luck!
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
There is only one basic rule in trading: buy low and sell high - LoL.
But to achieve this you need to study, you will not learn it here on a Bitcointalk thread. Go on youtube and look for trading tutorials, spend weeks studying the issue before risking real money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
You need to learn on how to control emotions.Trading needs a lot of patience.You should know how to wait so you will not sell on a lower price.
Activity: 476
February 18, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

you have to do first for trading for beginners should you play with small capital first and you should while watching and understand the market conditions so you know what makes the coin is up and what makes the coin is down and you should also be able to see when the right position to buy and when the right position to sell your assets. It's a little difficult but that's the tips I can give you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

According to your advice trading life can give me the right decision. But to be a professional trader, do I have to do nay course? Such as money management and the medium of online learning is the trusted web site.

Learning from course would be much more easier to understand rather than learning by ourselves from website or article.
All of it need money as a fee to pay the people who teach us in the course. If no money then learn outo from website or article.
Pages:
Jump to: