Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 2. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 05:51:42 PM
you have to know the knowledge of trading and the type of trading you getting into.
Having a good strategy is very good.
Being patient makes a good trader.
knowing when to enter a trade and when to sell and buy in trading comes from practicing and following professionals advises.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 05:02:46 PM
To succeed in trading and becoming a good trader you need to learn and study a lot of factors in this market. Fundamentals of cryptocurrency, how to analyze candlestick charts, how to watch the news from the world financial markets, and the psychology of investing. During the investment process there will be many difficulties and draw experience after each failure will help you achieve greater success.
Activity: 266
May 26, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
If you are new to trading, then you should learn much , first you need to learn more about the basics. I think that it is better to trade after you have learnt the basics not to fail. this is how you will minimize risks and scams
Activity: 293
May 26, 2018, 03:43:43 PM
You must learn how to be not very emotional and trade reasonably waiting for good favorable prices. You need to know when to hold and when to sell. This is the basis of the whole trading for you to succeed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
I am sure that for conducting a quiet trade, you first need to get acquainted with the information about the psychology of the trade market. Then just start practicing.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
May 26, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I think you should not follow the advice of the members on the board. Most of them are just amateurs and myself.
I'm not good at trading, so I can not give you any experience. I just recommend you take a course for traders. It will help you improve a lot and have a solid foundation to avoid making mistakes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

I think for all beginners, learning is something that is mandatory.
learning how to speculate well and learning about psychology so as not to panic in every situation is something that is mandatory to learn. Trading is a risky step to make a profit but you have to take risks if you want to make a profit. indeed the important thing is you must first learn to trade and then start doing it. You can seek help from someone you know and always ask if there is something you do not understand. and also you can learn by searching on Google or youtube as well. I would advise you to trade with a small amount, because if you fail, you lose not much money. So it would be better for you to start trading with a small amount. and always convinced, that failure is the beginning of a success.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
May 26, 2018, 05:35:25 AM
I think you need to learn on trader on your groups chat or on your friends and first of all before you trade make some research about this token or coins and if their have upcoming event's try not to trade instead hold it because if you can a good profit you will need a little more patience to hold. Dont trade with your emotion.
Trading is a game of patience. O believe that if you don't have patience win trading you will really lose an amount but if you have a big patience the profit will follow. I believe that waiting in the right price to trade is a great strategy to earn a huge amount of profit. So then if we are going to hold we Can really earn on it.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 26, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
I communicate when I do order, I will not understand if only about theory alone, understanding will be absorbed faster if we have action directly and adrenaline profit/loss will be an important experience, you need to find a partner who can teach you Direct analysis with various diverse indicators.
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
May 26, 2018, 05:31:14 AM
I think you need to learn on trader on your groups chat or on your friends and first of all before you trade make some research about this token or coins and if their have upcoming event's try not to trade instead hold it because if you can a good profit you will need a little more patience to hold. Dont trade with your emotion.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 26, 2018, 04:56:22 AM
I think that to be able to trade well you need to learn and ask a lot of experienced and beehasil traders. if you do not want to fail and lose money. of course all will not want failure. You need to follow those experienced people, to take a little knowledge from them. maybe they will teach you the strategy of analyzing and how to analyze the technique. and learn about trading psychology so you can handle any situation calmly. in order to panic in trade, not in you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
The people on this forum always forget that usually everyone says like just funding your account and everything will come with experience is that you need to know something about the charts and indicators. Knowledge of basic technical analysis will suffice. I suggest that you watch a video on youtube and read about it, that's the only way you make some profit, otherwise you will end up losing all your money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 02:09:36 AM
In this online market there are too many website and too many company teach you how to learn trading. Japan already make school for trading they are teach Forex trading and they can give you a best trading tips for your better future. If you want to be a better trader you can follow babypips. This is a world best online platform for learning trading. You can get here very important tips for your trading. You can learn here chart and candle stick pattern, If you want to learn trading you must need chart and candle stick pattern without knowledge you can’t learn trading so you must follow this website if you want to learn trading.
Trading with daily life products are easy for people but trading with cryptocurrencies are not much easy for ordinary people as crypto trading is following by some rules that are not considering simple and easy as like old traditional trading with daily products. Trading with crypto currency is a way of gaining profit with the polishing if your knowledge and benefit with practice.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
May 25, 2018, 06:28:46 AM
Never panic in holding tokens, Tokens are highly volatile, Fluctuations are very normal to this kind of environment, There are times  it  will drops down but I'm pretty sure it will bounces back, Buy when the market are bloody and dump when you already earned profit:)
Before starting trading you have look at your self, your savings and your knowledge etc. apply the good and unique strategies appointing by the experts and apply that strategy in the market. You will see the situations over there in the market for trading but this will result in any direction. If you are following a false strategy or the strategy is good but you are applying in unfavorable situations so you have to be careful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 05:58:10 AM
before trading what you should know is about the basics of trading that is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, control your emotions and be patient so you will get a profit
I would also recommend going through different articles or YouTube videos relating to this topic and then narrowing research to the market in which he is planning to trade. If it is some digital coin, he must learn about that coin as well as the whole crypto coin world. This is going to help him in making right decision at right time. Other than this, he must learn patience and persistency. Without these traits, staying in trading is tough.
and in fact it's really good to have in the free access information from YouTube and bitcointalk in order to learn how to trade effectively. I think that most traders are self-taught and trained in the same way, with no higher education.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
May 24, 2018, 04:10:07 AM
before trading what you should know is about the basics of trading that is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, control your emotions and be patient so you will get a profit
I would also recommend going through different articles or YouTube videos relating to this topic and then narrowing research to the market in which he is planning to trade. If it is some digital coin, he must learn about that coin as well as the whole crypto coin world. This is going to help him in making right decision at right time. Other than this, he must learn patience and persistency. Without these traits, staying in trading is tough.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
May 23, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
When you’re starting trading I think that the number one thing you will have to know is that there are risks. Involved in trading. You can either win or you lose, it’s a matter of luck and you’re level of skills in trading; you need both of them– skills and Luck.

As you have come to know that there are lots of risks involved, the next thing you have to do is know how to invest and when to invest. Whenever you are investing you should invest any amount of money you know that you can afford to lose and not what you can’t to afford to lose at that moment.

Don’t trust the market or any predictions made by economists and experts, cause the market is mostly unpredictable. Learn how to. Follow up with every information you get.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 23, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

There are several things to learn in trading. You need to know how to distinguish good coins from not because when you say "trading", you are talking about risking your money or whatever you initially have for something that you think is worthwhile. It is an advantage if you can understand price charts. That'll guide you in your decisions. Why do you need to know the coins to choose in the first place? That is to avoid panic selling. When times come that your chosen coin did not turn it into what you guessed it would be, panic selling would be very likely to happen and you won't want that. So better yet, choose a good coin to buy at first to avoid this from happening.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 328
May 23, 2018, 02:02:25 AM
For all the time that I have been dealing with the crypto market I learned many useful things about is like when is the best time to sell my coins or what price figure it has to hit for bringing me good profit so I feel pretty comfortable with it.
It doesn’t hit a particular figure at all times, so no need to say knowing what figures to withdraw from, rather you set a target from the price rate you have invested from and know which rate you will consider a good profit for withdrawal. That’s what I do most of the times, I buy at a lower rate and set my target rate at which I’m going to withdraw, any other top up on it is a bonus.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 23, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
The most important thing is to never panic when the market price falls. The best way to deal with those days is to redirect the computer and travel. You will not have to worry about falling prices Grin Grin
That's normal that the price fall, instead of looking on the price all the time, just relax and maybe buy some for short term as definitely the market
will be back to green days again. We have been seeing it all the time in the past but in the end, the market recover and it makes us happy when we still hold.
Pages:
Jump to: