Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 3. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 05:03:35 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
The most important thing is to never panic when the market price falls. The best way to deal with those days is to redirect the computer and travel. You will not have to worry about falling prices Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:59:36 AM
Here are great helpful reminders for a newbie like you. First is you have to do research and read about trading information and tips or you may also ask from some well experienced traders. Second is you have to observe and know more about different coins and price range to identify reliable coins to trade and you must avoid being too much aggressive beause you are just a beginner. And lastly, remember that mistakes are part of your learning experience,  so you must not be afraid to commit mistakes or to failed but you just have to make sure not to repeat the same mistakes again to avoid losses.

In order to become a good trader, you should do a lot of research in all the projects that you want to invest your to. Research a lot and dont be too emotional so that you wont be too much affected when the price is so down or so high. Remember that crypto world is unpredictable.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 04:41:13 AM
For all the time that I have been dealing with the crypto market I learned many useful things about is like when is the best time to sell my coins or what price figure it has to hit for bringing me good profit so I feel pretty comfortable with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
May 21, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
I think you must learn about in trading is how to manage this kind of business because of the day to day process of the transaction of the business and also what are the strength and weakness to be prepared
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
You need to learn how to buy low and sell high! As simple as it may, it's not an easy task to emback on because cryptocurrency market is dynamic and numbers keep changing constantly. Know when to sell or buy is your greatest asset in Cryptos!
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
i think you should consult advice from experienced people and study technical analysis
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
May 21, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
I think the main thing in trading to be learned is control your emotion.
Emotional control is really hard in trading, moreover as newbie in trading world, try to not to be panic if the price little down. Use the target if the price down til your target touched, better to take action to sell your coin to avoid high risk of loss.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 21, 2018, 11:04:09 AM
In order to trade in the cryptocurrency market, you have to learn about the basic knowledge such as the coin market, how to trade, knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, ... Read in books, newspapers, news , ... You must update and practice analysis and prediction to contribute to your business more effectively in the coming time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
May 21, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
You need to learn different strategies in order for you to easily handle different situations. Strategies can help you to win in trading and avoid loss. You must gather many information in order for you to become knowledgeable person.
Activity: 476
May 21, 2018, 10:36:22 AM
You can gather many reliable information from this bitcoin forum. I am sure that you can easily develop your skills by reading many articles and posts in this forum. There are also many platforms that can help you to improve your knowledge about trading like youtube and websites about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 219
May 21, 2018, 10:22:41 AM
In this online market there are too many website and too many company teach you how to learn trading. Japan already make school for trading they are teach Forex trading and they can give you a best trading tips for your better future. If you want to be a better trader you can follow babypips. This is a world best online platform for learning trading. You can get here very important tips for your trading. You can learn here chart and candle stick pattern, If you want to learn trading you must need chart and candle stick pattern without knowledge you can’t learn trading so you must follow this website if you want to learn trading.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
May 21, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

Register only to a reliable exchange that won't hold your token. I'm not a good trader myself but one thing that I learned even just when I dump some token is that to pick an exchange with high volume. Do not worry to set up to buy back order at a very low price after all you will still be grateful to hold the btc you intend to buy if for instance no one picks your bid.
Activity: 109
May 21, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
To be a good investor or trader you really have to be a calm person who can handle hogh stress level and cope with the emotions because when it comes to the cryptocurrency panic and freaking out is absolutely not aloowed. You have to stay focused on your coins and profit.
What you say is just a psychological part before investing. To invest in the current market, you need to know what the current market trend is like. And you have to know some technical analysis if you want to trade the day.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 09:25:56 AM
To be a good investor or trader you really have to be a calm person who can handle hogh stress level and cope with the emotions because when it comes to the cryptocurrency panic and freaking out is absolutely not aloowed. You have to stay focused on your coins and profit.
Activity: 165
May 21, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
Here are great helpful reminders for a newbie like you. First is you have to do research and read about trading information and tips or you may also ask from some well experienced traders. Second is you have to observe and know more about different coins and price range to identify reliable coins to trade and you must avoid being too much aggressive beause you are just a beginner. And lastly, remember that mistakes are part of your learning experience,  so you must not be afraid to commit mistakes or to failed but you just have to make sure not to repeat the same mistakes again to avoid losses.
Activity: 266
May 21, 2018, 06:07:26 AM
Before you go in trading for me you should have a knowledge in trading you must first study trading watch some videos in youtube or read some forum here to have an idea about trading
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 21, 2018, 04:32:22 AM
There are lots of things you have to learn, being a trader is not really an easy job to do. You’ve got to practice a lot of things to be perfect. You might want to read this post on this forum– https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3722662.0it will really help you a lot, it’s just a little tips to set you up and ready. There are still much, apart from that, you will have to read about. Like I said before, being a trader is not an easy job.
Activity: 112
May 20, 2018, 03:15:21 AM
The most important message in the transaction is patience. If you do not have the patience, I recommend you study patience. patience is very important. It will determine your success or failure
Activity: 390
May 20, 2018, 03:13:27 AM
some ways to learn to trade with read and gain knowledge as much as you can and try to learn the concepts  of trading, you can adopting a more disciplined approach of investment & keeping patience for a long period of time.
Activity: 210
May 20, 2018, 02:58:43 AM
You should learn i trading how can you save your money. Because it is the first rule of trading. After you can learn how to earn more money. But you should measure your profit with you money's percentage.
Each of us has a different way of dealing, and we have a different advantage, so do not force others to follow your thoughts, I think he should find someone to direct the instructions. That would be easier.
Pages:
Jump to: