Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 4. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 10:40:17 PM
I think you have to join some telegram group realated tading first so you can discus with senior trader to sharing some trading strategy. Other than that, you have to learn how to read the chart, how to use time frame and you have to know which level price in oversold, overbought, on uptrend or on downtrend so you can decide what should be doing when the market like that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 10:33:33 PM
There are a lot of things to learn in trading. The most important thing is to keep your wallet and remember your password and address and remember to double check the information to eliminate it. In case you get a mistake
Activity: 532
May 19, 2018, 09:28:28 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
What you need to learn is patience and analytical skills. That is all you need and you have to master it.
Traders with a lot of money often lose a lot when they do not have the patience to hold. They sold all their coins when the market went down, which is a big mistake.
In addition, they often blindly invest, they do not learn and analyze the altcoins they invest. That always leads to anxiety. So you only need to study the 2 things well, you will make a lot of money. Wink
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
You are on the very right place to learn crypto trading on this forum many good member and traders are available who give very good tips for newbies better to follow their tip and learn crypto trading.
Activity: 350
May 19, 2018, 03:29:29 PM
I started learning from bitcoin.org, coindesk and got to analyse the market using coinmarketcap to read how different coins and tokens have behaved in the past , I then started demo trading my trading skills on paper with how I will react in various situation before committing real cash. Knowledge and experience is a must to learn in trading before putting in real money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 03:26:07 PM
Personally I like trading methods of William D.Gann described on "45 Years In Wall Street". Also I like "Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles" of Bradley F. Cowan.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
May 19, 2018, 02:55:20 PM
The things that you should learn in trading is what are the factors that can affect the business in internal and external part of trading and what are the cons and pros of this business to know what are the possible might happen and also be prepared and ready about it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

No, as a newbie, you must experiences some mistake in trading. otherwise, you cannot avoid it later.
to learn about trading in crypto, you must practice it. remember practice makes perfect.
You will know when is the good time to buy and sell if you doing lot of trading.

Practice is very important but you have to learn also a lot about trading. Just before dealing with this business that is a very risky one, weigh all pros and cons, read the books of trading and watch the videos about it.
Activity: 392
May 19, 2018, 11:07:39 AM
before trading what you should know is about the basics of trading that is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, control your emotions and be patient so you will get a profit
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 19, 2018, 10:45:24 AM
Working hard is not enough, you should study hard for you to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. I am sure that you can handle different problems by having a lot of knowledge.
Of course we shouldn't neglect the virtue of a trader to have a long patience because success comes to those who have a long patience. Patience is indeed a must in trading because not all the time you will get a profit that you are aiming since this is trading and unpredictable, sometimes even if you are the most knowledgeable and most skillful person if it's not your time to become successful then it wouldn't happen.
I think its not that the most skillful and the most knowledgeable person will not make it. I strongly believe that skillful and smart people are the most person who is achieving the success. The opportunity is they for all of the people here. If we have opportunity everybody will make some success. Skillful and smart people can make their own opportunity because they have the quality for it.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
May 19, 2018, 10:27:00 AM
Working hard is not enough, you should study hard for you to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. I am sure that you can handle different problems by having a lot of knowledge.
Of course we shouldn't neglect the virtue of a trader to have a long patience because success comes to those who have a long patience. Patience is indeed a must in trading because not all the time you will get a profit that you are aiming since this is trading and unpredictable, sometimes even if you are the most knowledgeable and most skillful person if it's not your time to become successful then it wouldn't happen.
Activity: 528
May 19, 2018, 09:11:45 AM
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 08:57:20 AM
Never panic in holding tokens, Tokens are highly volatile, Fluctuations are very normal to this kind of environment, There are times  it  will drops down but I'm pretty sure it will bounces back, Buy when the market are bloody and dump when you already earned profit:)
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
You should learn i trading how can you save your money. Because it is the first rule of trading. After you can learn how to earn more money. But you should measure your profit with you money's percentage.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
May 19, 2018, 08:48:54 AM
Knowledge is important in order for you to become successful trader. You should know how you will gather information properly that you can use in order to make money from trading cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 19, 2018, 08:31:30 AM
You should know how to analyze the graph of particular cryptocurrency for you to find out where is the right time to buy or to sell cryptocurrency. You are a newbie and you should not put all of your money immediately in trading for you to avoid losses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 06:39:13 AM
Take courses on trading. You will save a lot of time and get the necessary basic knowledge. Do not start trading large amounts without experience and practice
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 06:06:24 AM
the most important in trading is how to analyze coins and see the market and the key to success is patience.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
May 19, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
The key is the spirit. You must be passionate about doing anything. include trade, because trading there is time to get bored and saturated.
Learn the science of trading, then apply the theory if the value of the coin price goes down then you should buy the coin and hold it until the value of the coin price goes up.
If the price of a coin has gone up then you can sell it for a profit.
YEA, you’re right, being patience is one of the right things to do. If you don’t have patience you will keep on losing most of the times when you invest. Such a thing did to me when I was still starting as a noob. I never had patience and I kept running in and out and kept on losing 80% of the times I do that, but one day I got tired and decided to just leave it there (well, that wasn’t really due to patience) and things worked out. From then I started having patience and never messed around when things get pretty bad.
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
Before you start in trading you should learn how to earn trading so you need to study it such as how to manage emotions and analysing when the currency pump and dump.
Pages:
Jump to: