Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 5. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 08:09:52 AM
You need to reporogram your mind and change your mindset. Technical analysis can be learned relatively easy, it's the mind stuff that makes a trader exceptional. You need to be disciplined and patient..this is where most traders fail.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 08:03:21 AM
First things first and you are the one in charge of your success in cryptocurrency maket so you need to stay patient, learn more, and analyze the market to start getting some good profit without loss.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
May 16, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

when you first jump in the world of trading in my opinion you should learn what causes the bitcoin price to move after that you also learn what the name of every moment that exists because when you master and have your trading skills can be very easy to get profit.
There are two things I would love to explain for you to learn before and during the trading. Before entering the market, try to make sure you enter with the perfect knowledge and information about the technology you are investing in. Enter with a plan and keep modifying it with the changes that occur in the market. While you are in the market, try to learn about the moves the successful people make, about holding the coins, selling, buying etc. Furthermore your response to the crash in the market should also be elastic and wise. Research as much as you can
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 03:37:45 PM
I think you need to study and learn a lot. The crypto market is very difficult to predict and fluctuate constantly, it will be difficult for a novice like you. But don't worry, learn experience and market analysis skills, refer to the trade literature in internet and some sites about altcoins. You are a newcomer, so it's hard to avoid mistakes that lead to losses, but you don't give up, if you find out your mistake and fix it, it will be better. And in particular, need to build strategy and not trade by emotion, it is very dangerous
I truly agree! It is necessary to gain as much knowledge as you can by doing research, seeking help and advise from professionals in the field, and be emotionally stable for the challenges that may be encountered. Embrace the fact that risks and losses are part of the game, focus on your goals, learn from failures, be positive, and keep calm.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
May 16, 2018, 10:39:58 AM
in trading you need to know is you must know when the right time to buy and sell, be careful in taking decisions so you can get a profit, control your emotions and most important is patience
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 16, 2018, 10:14:43 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

No, as a newbie, you must experiences some mistake in trading. otherwise, you cannot avoid it later.
to learn about trading in crypto, you must practice it. remember practice makes perfect.
You will know when is the good time to buy and sell if you doing lot of trading.
Yeah experience will make you even more great in trading, then try and keep learning is important to you, do not get frustrated when you lose, make it a lesson so you don't repeat the same mistakes, experience is very important in shaping your knowledge and skills in trading
Activity: 166
May 16, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
First you try to expand your skills through demo trading and if you can really show a profit in the demo, then you have to put a very small number of coins so you can really lose and then from there you are good to go. Another thing you need to do is be able to control your emotions during bad positions. Such things are the same in all markets and there are many forex lessons on the internet that can help in this regard. can analyze coins and start trading.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 09:54:24 AM
there are a lot to learn in trading. the finance thought in school won't give you close to what you need to know in trading. to start with, you need to learn about the trader psychology. read books about successful traders. start small with what you can afford to do away with then grow as you have a better knowledge of the trade and deep understand of the market trend and value. you need to keep an open mindset that you will never always be right completely. attach yourself to a mentor to guide you
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
It is not that complicated and time consuming to go through the training with the help of youtube vidoes or even training platforms before starting to actually work with cryptocurrencies and take risks right away.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:32:11 AM
I think that in order to be able to trade successfully you need to learn a lot and need some time to practice the skills in trading. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick because it is so difficult to trade at this time, the price of bitcoin is adjusting continuously and there is no trend. can So I think you should not join the market at this time.
Activity: 329
May 16, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

when you first jump in the world of trading in my opinion you should learn what causes the bitcoin price to move after that you also learn what the name of every moment that exists because when you master and have your trading skills can be very easy to get profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 16, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
 I think you need to study and learn a lot. The crypto market is very difficult to predict and fluctuate constantly, it will be difficult for a novice like you. But don't worry, learn experience and market analysis skills, refer to the trade literature in internet and some sites about altcoins. You are a newcomer, so it's hard to avoid mistakes that lead to losses, but you don't give up, if you find out your mistake and fix it, it will be better. And in particular, need to build strategy and not trade by emotion, it is very dangerous
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 03:21:19 AM
The key is the spirit. You must be passionate about doing anything. include trade, because trading there is time to get bored and saturated.
Learn the science of trading, then apply the theory if the value of the coin price goes down then you should buy the coin and hold it until the value of the coin price goes up.
If the price of a coin has gone up then you can sell it for a profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 03:00:39 AM

No, as a newbie, you must experiences some mistake in trading. otherwise, you cannot avoid it later.
to learn about trading in crypto, you must practice it. remember practice makes perfect.
You will know when is the good time to buy and sell if you doing lot of trading.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 02:54:44 AM
You will start from the very basic. I suggest you learn about the nature of bitcoin first especially about its fundamental, what it is and how it works. After that you can step on learning the chart. Remember chart is your best friend. You have to really understand it especially its pattern. If you have mastered it you can find strategies that suit you at your convenient. As beginner maybe you will make more losses than profit but don't give up. Always cope your emotion to avoid panic selling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
May 16, 2018, 02:43:27 AM
For trading :
Firstly you need to learn how to read the chart then learn technical analisys. Choose the right exchanger ( safer and less fees is better ) you also need to learn the market behavior ( each coin is different ). Learn reading bitcoin and ethereum movement first. Calculate support and resistence is also impotant thing in crypto and forex.
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 06:01:06 PM
Mindset is the most important and hardest thing to learn in trading. Technical analysis and perfect grasp of the market can be learned by pretty much anyone given enough time, but emotional control and patience is where most traders fail.
Technicals need to be co-op with the good emotions, so how to control your emotional is really important because if there is any false, you'll have to pay for it even how much you're good at the analysis technicals.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

Learn first the basic techniques before you enter in trading. Trading is not an easy thing that you can do it right away.  Read more and learn more.

Right - you need a lot of knowledge that surely, comes with the experience but you can always get it when you read about this business and watch good videos like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqV-SxDMg_4&t=2s
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
Mindset is the most important and hardest thing to learn in trading. Technical analysis and perfect grasp of the market can be learned by pretty much anyone given enough time, but emotional control and patience is where most traders fail.
Activity: 293
May 12, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
Trading is a risky sphere which requires both knowledge and skills. You need to learn from experts who have a rich experience. How to do this? At least watching some videos about those who have reached great success when trading
Pages:
Jump to: