Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do during a panic attack? - page 6. (Read 1644 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 06:43:35 PM
We should be prepare all the times because we dont know when it to  happen, if comes try to keep calm,deep breath and relax and lastly pray a very important weapon.
Activity: 28
February 24, 2018, 03:22:36 PM
Try calm
Activity: 71
February 24, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
Panicking in every situation is not cool. you must learn to relax and be happy.
Activity: 159
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 08:12:34 PM
Oh that fuc***ing bad thing. I have same problem time to time and honestly I don't know how to fight with it. Sometimes I am so aggressive without any reason. I think I will buy special medical herb to feel relaxed most of time Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
February 23, 2018, 07:32:49 PM
Life is too short to worry about things and taking stress. Don’t panic.
Activity: 41
February 23, 2018, 03:11:00 AM
think carefully
Activity: 8
February 22, 2018, 02:56:49 PM
Try to remain calm think through what just happened and how to deal with it
Activity: 7
February 22, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
Immediately call an ambulance if possible
Activity: 5
February 22, 2018, 01:18:41 PM
The first thing you need to do in a fight with panic attack is to manage the panic state, not to remove it from the middle. If you are dealing with panic, you should continue to do it. This is the most important step in ignoring the panic attack.
Activity: 17
Merit: 5
February 22, 2018, 09:12:22 AM
I will always, but always recommend calling 911, because having panic attack is a really serious thing and you will end up in hospital, so yeah. You can't calm down when you have panic attack, only meds can calm down. And I recommend to people to try to learn the difference between panic attack and anxiety attack. When you have panic attack you can't calm down yourself, and when you have anxiety attack you can help yourself.
Activity: 20
February 22, 2018, 07:01:26 AM
When panic attacks I'll try to calm myself by drinking water and inhale,exhale then try not to think too much ot listen to the music.

If panic attack happens it is very important for us to change our focus, as for how can be done by using the moment, this moment I call it "cool mind".
 to master this attitude we just do 2 simple steps "Ignore feeling and manage Mindset"
Activity: 28
February 22, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
just keep your cool, close your eyes and control your breathing, imagine that everything is okay and take any negative thoughts out of your head

When we experience panic attack we sometimes forget that this life has been outlined or forgot that God is great above all the problems we face, for that should be when we experience panic attack the first thing we must do is remember God then pleaded with Him pacified our hearts and eased all our affairs because everything that happens in this world is by His will.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
Just take a long breath inhale and exhale, relax your mind and remember beautiful things in life. Take a mindset that in the moment of panic you're the only one who can save yourself.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
try calm and sleep
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
February 20, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
Fortunately I don't believe I have had a real panic attack, although during real stressful times I try to just slow down and breathe deeply and meditate a little. If I get a real panic attack that's what I would try to do.
Activity: 62
February 20, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
I breathe heavily. Breathing and counting my breaths really help me from panicking. I like to count my breaths loudly.
Activity: 83
February 19, 2018, 11:49:42 PM
It's really hard to be in the middle of the situation and you get panic. It seems like you are able to do things you're not doing before. I think that is adrenalin rush thing? But it will be helpful if you will stay a little calm in able to think properly. Think what will happen later after that situation that you might regret so it will allow you to overcome the panic attack.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 11:45:14 PM
I have the same complaint. This attack is such a silent killer, that I can't ignore. Since it's only me myself know how it feels, I always try to make peace with myself whenever the panic comes up, I just try to take a deep breath, inhale it and exhale it slowly for several times and try to take my brain to think cool things, cool people in my life, I go see the green to get fresh air, stay there as long as possible until I feel calm. Avoid nicotine and caffeine during cooling down process.
Activity: 89
February 19, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
I drink beer and listen to music. Whenever I am in the state of panic attack, all I do is drink beer, listen to some amazing music
Activity: 79
February 19, 2018, 03:31:28 AM
I find that the best tactic for tackling a panic attack is not to fight it. In my experience, the worst panic attacks I've faced were the ones during which I kept telling myself to "calm down." The panic attack is scary enough without you beating yourself up over it while it's happening. I find that a very effective way of dealing with the anxiety is to retire to a quiet room or area, even if the best I can manage is a bathroom stall. I allow myself to feel the worry, I give myself permission to be afraid. I tell myself that it will not be permanent, that it will pass, that everything is going to be okay. I breathe through it, and keep telling myself to breathe, to let the fear pass over and through me, and that everything will be okay.
Pages:
Jump to: