Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do during a panic attack? - page 7. (Read 1644 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 10:21:15 PM
I splash a lot of water on my face when I know that I am panicking. It makes me realise that it is not worth it and there are better things to do in life then
Activity: 47
February 18, 2018, 02:06:25 PM
I start smoking up whenever I am getting into a panic attack zone. I know the situations aren’t right and all I need to do is calm down but nothing really help
Activity: 46
February 18, 2018, 02:36:34 AM
Washing face and brushing teeth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 11:14:55 PM
I just experienced this about two months ago. I am not quite sure what is happening to me by that time but I just recalled a very poignant event in the past and suddenly I became very uneasy then my body and hands are trembling, I also can't stand very well by that time and can't even hold on to things sturdily. What I did to manage myself was just sit down and drink water; it helped actually in as quick as 10 Minutes.
Activity: 92
February 17, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
For God's sake i had no such apnic atack till now in my life.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 11:51:33 AM
I didnt had a panic atack but my grandfathher did but before i could do something he had already gone to coma; he is the only one to understand me clearly afte
Activity: 64
February 16, 2018, 09:28:39 PM
I would jus lay down and call for water first and then i would ask anybody to just carry me to nearest medical house for first aids so that i can be relieved.
Activity: 60
February 16, 2018, 02:21:05 PM
 I would do nothing but suddenly start taking weed or smoking so that if that was my last time, i can die with smoke in my hand.
Activity: 33
February 15, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
I drink a pill, I lay down on the bed
And I try to report it to someone
Activity: 7
February 15, 2018, 08:25:39 AM
I have panic attacks too. During them i try to breath normaly and im telling myself that everything is going to be allright. I know its hard but i just try to think positive. Meditacion and yoga helps too Smiley
Activity: 14
February 14, 2018, 08:56:59 PM
Proper breathing, socializing (even if just online), getting lost in something you enjoy and getting good sleep all help.
Avoid caffeine and you can look into trying maca root. Helps my panic attacks a lot. Also, check your toothpaste for xylitol. That stuff gives some people panic attacks.
Activity: 110
February 14, 2018, 08:30:17 PM
I would talk to myself to keep calm and settle to the nearest high platform and start breathing heavily and then have some fluid and lay down.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
February 12, 2018, 12:24:05 AM
Yea i know the feeling... Then you call phone somewhere "echo" at area or everywhere where you are. I wondering why hell they do it for me?! Money is on my mind, not terrorism/even criminal activity.  Lips sealed Im big Trump fan Cheesy

They got everyone's number. Look up a Conspiracy website, get monitored. All the way up to financial freedom through crypto.
Pretty harmless yet damn those Demon Worshiping scum want you to self-desruct so you'll never stand tall or fight the system.

I love my homecountry in that point of wiev.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
I try to go to sleep faster. it helps
Activity: 31
February 11, 2018, 05:04:53 PM
Yea i know the feeling... Then you call phone somewhere "echo" at area or everywhere where you are. I wondering why hell they do it for me?! Money is on my mind, not terrorism/even criminal activity.  Lips sealed Im big Trump fan Cheesy

They got everyone's number. Look up a Conspiracy website, get monitored. All the way up to financial freedom through crypto.
Pretty harmless yet damn those Demon Worshiping scum want you to self-desruct so you'll never stand tall or fight the system.
Activity: 12
February 11, 2018, 04:58:32 PM
Stopping a panic attack is very simple. All you have to do is stop the emergency message from being sent to your adrenal glands. Learn these four simple steps and your panic attack will only last for three minutes. Once you understand how this works, you never have to have a panic attack again.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
February 11, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
Activity: 31
February 11, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
Wow, great topic, going through this right now. It's really really bad.
I have to get off the tube/bus because of being around people right
now is doing my head in. Like they say 'Other People Are Hell.'

To deal with it, I took some chill pills, and right now drinking a beer,
but I don't recommend that. Better answers above that I will be noting.

Been on caffeine for years, overload, all systems crashing. No one to...
Activity: 3
February 11, 2018, 12:46:09 PM
stay calm, smoke weed  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
Just stay calm and keep cool... focus to yourself only and keep yourself awake and calm... panic is just a state of mind...
And not only of the mind, but the whole character of man is built around his panic state of mind. This person for any reason will worry and panic, even if you do not need it. In some cases.
Pages:
Jump to: