Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do when BTC shoots up? - page 15. (Read 17055 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 13, 2016, 11:04:25 AM
This is right, when btc shoots up Ill definitely change it into cyrpto.
Because when btc pump up cryptocurrencies dump. So, this is the
right timing to earn profit in altcoin. Likewise, dont put your money
in one basket.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 13, 2016, 09:32:52 AM
Hi,

I'd like to know what do you think is a good strategy when BTC price shoots up and you feel it's going to come down again.
- hold on to your Bitcoin?
- Sell it for USD hoping to buy it again cheaper?
- Sell it for other crypto (in this case which would you choose)?
If the Price Of Bitcoin Really Shoots Up then I Will Exchange My All Bitcoins I am Holding to another Altcoin Because When Btc Price Shoots Up then the Price of Another Altcoins Will Decrease and Then its a Good Opportunity to Buy Altcoins at That Time So Then We can Sell Them After They Gain a Higher Price So it will Be a Priofit For You.........
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2016, 09:15:10 PM
I think if the price goes high enough, I would sell it for USD. Only when I think it won't rise anymore
Well it seems to be the only real solution for now. Some people believes that in the future you won't have to exchange your BTC at all.
But I doubt it will happen soon, or even during our lifetime (I hope I am wrong here tho).
I personally sell part of my BTC every time whether I need money, so I don't care that much about price spikes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
July 11, 2016, 06:51:41 PM
I think if the price goes high enough, I would sell it for USD. Only when I think it won't rise anymore
Either way, you would be at a profit since you bought BTC much lower then the speculated price.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
July 11, 2016, 06:10:08 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
July 11, 2016, 06:03:47 PM
Really i am facing little bit problems with trading and bitcoin mining..but if that BTC shoots up means..better don't know how to manage my bitcoins,..
but my thought better convert them into a USD..that will be helpful.

That's the thing I would do if we see a price above 1k.
Everything under 1k seems too cheap for me. In 1 year the price to sell (at least for me) will be 1.5k. The longer bitcoine exist the more it's worth to me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 11, 2016, 09:59:02 AM
Really i am facing little bit problems with trading and bitcoin mining..but if that BTC shoots up means..better don't know how to manage my bitcoins,..

If bitcoin goes up taking profit is the best thing you can do. Although you have to know when is a good time to sell.
That's why with every spike i sell in batches of 1/4th
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
July 11, 2016, 07:57:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 11, 2016, 01:05:50 AM
Hi,

I'd like to know what do you think is a good strategy when BTC price shoots up and you feel it's going to come down again.

it depends on your trading strategy. as a long term investor you may not even find some rises as "shoot up" because they are still small and not to your expectations. so in this case hold!

but as a day-trader any small change in price can be "shoot up" so you can sell on the high and buy back in dips.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 11, 2016, 12:19:07 AM
When BTC price shoots up, I sell some of my BTC and use the rest to buy stuff online.
legendary
Activity: 938
July 10, 2016, 08:11:39 PM
Hi,

I will sell all my bitcoins and i will wait for the price to get a massive drop and i will bitcoin again for a cheaper price.
I think it's very obvious because, if the price is rise up to $1k, do you think that it will last for long Huh i don't think so,
It's better to don't hold bitcoin for a long time if the price already reaches your desired price.

With massive drop, What do you mean?   a lower price than it is now, maybe?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 09:50:49 AM
Hi,

I will sell all my bitcoins and i will wait for the price to get a massive drop and i will bitcoin again for a cheaper price.
I think it's very obvious because, if the price is rise up to $1k, do you think that it will last for long Huh i don't think so,
It's better to don't hold bitcoin for a long time if the price already reaches your desired price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
July 10, 2016, 08:48:42 AM
I think we should have to hold on them and if we need to buy anything then we should not have to convert them into fiat but we should have to go to those stores where bitcoin is accepted and have to buy things with bitcoin so with that we will see the price of bitcoin at a high value for longer time.
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 10, 2016, 04:30:32 AM
I really struggle with trading bitcoin due to Fomo if i see . If price goes high ui just hang on in there and hope for the best, Ive yet to ever sell one back into fiat. The only thing that i do from time to time is buy into other altcoin which i can then trade with, but even then i dont do day trading, i just hold coins if they have potential and sell off high. So far my method has netted me profits but i have taken some losses this way due to picking shitty alts.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 10, 2016, 04:21:53 AM
Hi,

Of course when the price shoots up then im gonna wait till it pump into its peak. And when it goes down a little, then it is the right time to sell it because if it shoots up very rapidly , then it will fall down the same way. So, its best to sell it untill its price is high then wait for its sudden drop of the price then buy again. With this method, you can gain a decent amount of profit. It is like the martingle strategy in a dice game wherein you are winning double and loosing only the base bet. DOUBLE-BASE BET= PROFIT  Grin
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 10, 2016, 02:29:29 AM
Hi,

If you think the price will go down then sell it to usd   and buy again if the the price is  low.. with that strategy you will if you have profit especially when you had good amount of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 10, 2016, 02:11:16 AM
Hi,

if i know price is going down again the only logical course of action is to sell! but the problem is always that i don't know if it is going down or not. but instead it is just speculation, and that is why i mostly go long with bitcoin and do the short investment in altcoins. that way i can make more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 09, 2016, 07:41:49 PM
If the price goes up in a quick fashion it mostly comes down again, and thus will allow me to buy back my coins at lower rates. This is exactly what I have been doing last weeks. There is some good money to be made with this level of volatility.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
July 09, 2016, 04:49:06 PM
if it's too rapid then it's clear it's gonna come on down too. but i take too long to change my mind as the old 'what if it don't?' scratches away at the back of my mind. i prefer to sit there, do nothing and trust in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 09, 2016, 04:36:42 PM
Depends in situation if the price is enough or high according to the most speculation i will sell it if the price hit at 750 above or more..
And wait again to buy cheaper price of bitcoin after dumping coins buy many holders..
Pages:
Jump to: