Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do when you are over 50% lose on your trades? - page 14. (Read 1327 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
As you said I will hold. If I've learned from the past experienced then I will not do it again for the second time, or even third time or more. I need great courage to hold the tokens. Coz raising and falling of coins price is unpredictable. Be strong and learn to be patience. A little bit maybe you can have millions usd.
Activity: 22
Hey man!
If you don't want to see your coins dipping then as soon as you see it and you have weak hands just forget about crypto for a month.
Everything will be green after that. Good luck bro Cheesy
Activity: 49
thats hard.. i know... but thats the game. you should believe in your cryptos! theres a difficult time, but the day will come and the time is glory Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Leave your orders in exchange and do other things, check once a week.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
To prevent this happening in the future, you need to remember 2 rules - 1) use stop-loss and 2) never buy during a pamp. There are many other rules, but these are the most important.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
In order to not lose a lot of coins then you should do the main formula of trading
BUY LOW - SELL HIGH
you won't lose even a single coin of you do hold it until it will turn higher otherwise hold it no matter how many weeks had passed.
But before you do trading be sure your coin is a good one because bad coins will never pump.
Activity: 112
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
You need to forget about crypto market for about a month, then come after did many relaxation method and enjoy the rise of the market again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
Well, in my own experience I stopped and hold my coins until they recover and if they do then I'm going to shift them into another coins but before that I'm going to choose what's the best coin to invest that will surely will pump after few weeks of months.
I'm about to quit my job but I'm thinking of I lost my coins then how would I survive?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
just forget about the coins and hold until they hit back your price, focus on other coins and ico and do other stuffs.

I would add - buy the dips. Once you get paid from job or w/e.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
As you said, don't sell at a loss. Consider these lost for the time being. You'll just stress yourself out when you look at all of them in the red. It's part of the trade that you'd lose every now and then. If you keep them, should they ever rise back up again or get pumped, then you can just always sell them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The best way you can choose now is not to trade anymore otherwise you risk to lose even more.
Hold till you can sell coins for more or less reasonable prices.
Buy ETH, Waves, LTC, Stellar, and forget for a year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
At 50%, I think it's too late to sell at loss. If checking these prices scares you, just hold on and try to avoid to check prices Wink

If you still believe in the project, you can buy a bit more to lower your average investment per coin, but do that only if you still think the coin might have a future. It's risky but with serious projects, it can be a good idea.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
just forget about the coins and hold until they hit back your price, focus on other coins and ico and do other stuffs.
Activity: 363
Be calm, turn off the computer screen, take a break, go out relax. Then turn in and cut loss  Grin
Activity: 140
Activity: 32
Im experiencing the same thing, just hold those coins and move onto some other ones. ones that have better gain potential. even dead coins sometimes surprises traders when they eventually pump to even up to x50 or more. crypto is a crazy world.
Activity: 167
You should read some sources, you should try to analyze a coin you will buy, whether the coin is potential or not to be invested, if I see capital that you spend big enough and you currently lose up to it. Crypto is very cruel to beginners. So there are two options that is, continue if you dare to try it and second you close and take all your treasure, and run life away from crypto. If you want to continue. Start reading and researching crypto, so you do not lose any more! Wink
Activity: 22
The max loss I experienced was 30% and I had no choice but to cut rather than hope and wait for price to rise.. I have been hoping since my loss was 5% until it got to -30%..  Cry
Activity: 630
Nothing new there, happens lots of times to lots of traders. It just means you are checking your portfolio at the wrong time, try again in a few weeks and you'll be in profit again. That is the way to go with crypto, it rises and falls rapidly, just need to hodl and wait out the storm. Unless you got really unlucky and invested in several scam coins!
Activity: 364
It is a good question! Sometimes sell all coins you have is better, sometimes you need to hold. All depends of situation. As for me if we are talking about curently moment, I prefer hold all and do not sell.
Pages:
Jump to: