Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 108. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Holding the coins is the best thing you can do. If you sell now, you may end up regreting later.
You can never now which one will it be the next Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
I just hold a half of my tokens that I received in bounty hoping to reach $1 per coin at least cuz I have 7k tokens and the other half I sold it for my needs.
Activity: 473
Past experiences had shown that majority of these rewards rise in value at the long run after a long time that their ICO had ended. Nothing more is worth doing other than hold, unless if I otherwise discovered or perceived that the Developers are derailing along the line contrary to their white paper illustrations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I will keep her if I saw a potential the price of the token will rise, but if token her not potentially I will go directly sell it.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Some of the coins can give you very good returns in the medium-term and you need to identify them. If you are not good in doing that, then it may be better to have an uniform plan for all the tokens. You can decide something like selling 75% of all your tokens as soon as you receive them, and to hold the remaining 25% for the medium-term.
Activity: 182
Holding my stakes because i joined the best campaigns out there and i know it will give me millions of dollars in the future because i wont be joining shit projects like most of the people does,i am doing a lot of research before joining any of these campaigns for me to get good rewards,its better to play safe than to say sorry when you didnt get the stakes that you should have.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

I actually prefer to hold them until their price has risen. But if I doubt on this,
I going to sell most of the coins and I leave something for myself.  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
I choose bounties with solid projects. So, I know it will worth more in the future. Basically, I am hodling.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
if i get any rewards by doing some bounty campaigns i will wait for sometime until that token reaches some high value and then i will invest those coins in the some other ico which is top rated and eagerly expected by customers Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Since the price is low when i got my first reward in joining campaigns,i need to keep it in my wallet,and when the price goes up then that is the time  for me to sell immidiately my token reward.
Activity: 179
I would like to invest and hold that coin as I received the rewards because it may rise up or goes down , but no matter what I will take the risk for future now. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a success and everything may changed because I believe that these tokens would have much value in the future like a precious Diamond.

Actually in this huge cryptocurrency world I'm still considering myself as a newbie. I don't receive any reward yet but if ever I would get one, I would prefer to hold it until I have many tokens and wait until value rises. And I will sold it to have profit.
Activity: 169
I would like to invest and hold that coin as I received the rewards because it may rise up or goes down , but no matter what I will take the risk for future now. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a success and everything may changed because I believe that these tokens would have much value in the future like a precious Diamond.
Activity: 5
I will keep one again if it succeeds because I have to give and receive, the law of nature.
Activity: 75

I choose to hold token and wait for the price to grow then sell it to get better profit.
Activity: 224
I have been advised by my close friend that onced I received my tokens and the price have been given in the exchange,don't do the rush trading because I will loss a lot of money.And he also added that I need to be patient always because a lot of new members here doing rush trading because of the money and as a result,a lot of veteran traders gained more profits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
It's very simple that I do not spend anywhere else, they just lie in my wallet, along with those tokens or coins that I bought on the ICO, in order to further have even more opportunities for profit. I think that this will be much better.
Activity: 462

It depends on the coin that I get. Because of the fact that some coins are not profitable yet, I usually hold onto them until they get a good and reasonable value. For coins that are already profitable, I usually trade them or sell them for a good price. It doesn't matter really, I'm just thankful that I got the rewards and I am or will be able to use them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256

It depends on a kind of tokens that I recieve but mostly I prefer to hold some of them until its price rose to profitable level. I hold those tokens that I considered potentials and sell the ones that have a low returns. A research is always needed to find out if a token is desirable for long term hodl because there are many shit tokens scattered in the market. During the initial listing of token in the exchange, its price may lose some value because of massive selling but it may also recover after a few weeks or month.  
Activity: 224
Everything depends on the project. If the project is good, then definitely I keep coins for a long time. Over time, the price will rise and I will be able to sell more. This is a good investment. And if the project is bad, then immediately sell the coins. There's no use keeping them.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Actually,I planned to sell it directly if the price of each token is worth above 1USD because in our country,the value of 1US dollar here is times fifty in our currency.So if ever I would received at least one thousand tokens,it is a lot of money for me.But if the price of each token is only at 0.01USD,I will hold it for a long time and wait for the price to gets at a high level.
Jump to: