Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 112. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
i actually hodl the rewards or tokens that i received during airdrops or bounties. In some cases that rewards/tokens is not ye listed in the exchanges. So i have to hodl.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
I will trade it to maximize the profit, I will sell it by taking profit 3 -5 times and then buy other potential coin again. Trading with good strategy will promising good return. But especially for token that has working product i hold it maximum in 1 years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
I will keep the rewards that I receive.

Because the project has just been crowdfunded, it will take time to enter the transaction website!

More time to recognize!

Hold for a while, look at the market situation in the transaction!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
I agree with you very much. Like me, the COINS given to me are usually held for a long time, but they are usually very high for me.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
with the reward, i see the market first. if the market is good, sell it.
if the market is red, dont sell it, just hold it and wait for the price raise.
Activity: 105
It is good to analyze all possibilities, follow the market and if it is convenient to sell, sell!
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
the most intelligent thing to do is to convert them into Bitcoin as soon as you can...so that your BTC stash
keeps growing
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
Selling them in the right time?because if you didnt read its whitepaper and you didnt check the roadmap of each tokens you probably going to dump these tokens after these tokens got listed in some exchanges,holding would be the best thing to do so you can maximize your profits,because if you dump to early you will regret it in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
If you can afford to hold them then it's always the best option. Surely that's the whole point in getting involved in fresh crypto to see what becomes of them and support the community.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Tokens obtained as a result of participation in the signature campaign I try to keep as long as possible, at least until the project is fully implemented and the coins grow in value. True, this does not always work, because life is life and unforeseen expenses occur in it. Some coins I completely or partially transfer to ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 350
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Same as most, I hold my rewards. These rewards usually increase in value overtime. Once they gain some activities in the market, their value gradually increases making their prices higher. It is advisable to hold at least 3 months to see the movement and potential of the token.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
Probably holding these tokens because you wont join with low quality campaigns right? so it will be better to hold the tokens until it reaches some good value in the future?because if the project is good it will find its way to the top of these shitcoins in the market,the developers need a lot of time to get follow the roadmap that they have.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
 You can not put one rule for all bounties you receive . There is projects that totally worth to hold and there is others that instant sell them is a wise thing .
Just never feel regret about a decision you made . Almost all the bounties I received lately I hodl and guess what I am already more than 60% down and I feel no sorry because I know this might change is just one day . As long as the project is good trust me Hodl gonna pay off sooner or later it is just about time .
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Some of them I  hold several month to wait x2-x10. Some of them I change to another altcoins as soon as it possible. If I lost some of them.. let it be - it was reward.
Activity: 574
I hold the 50% and the other 50% is to exchange it into cash it's nice to see if you have a lot of money in your bank, I can buy what ever I want. My goal here is to be rich so I work here everyday to make more profit.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Same here. I dump those of which I expect that will do little to nothing, but I hold the ones that look promising to me.
I also trade them as I see another opportunity that looks more profitable, so I'm kind of a semi-hodler Smiley
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Personally, I hold almost all the tokens after receiving, and when I see that the price has become large then I sell it, although this is all very ambiguous and depends on which project
Activity: 210
Holding these tokens will give you a lot of profits in the future,for me i have some ultimatum before i get rid of these tokens,i will give them a minimum of six months so they can get some value before i dump these tokens,because i dont want to regret in the future if most of these tokens will dumped too early  just like what others are doing.
Activity: 158
I qm earning all the rewards so that I can manage it soon as time goes by up to when I can make us of it. Rewards are given for a good quality performance so, for me to earn more, I give my service with full time.
Activity: 210
I usually dumps the low quality projects that i have joined and only keep those projects that i am confident with,because theres no point of holding these shit tokens because they wont have any value that is why these coins are being dumped,not unless most of the people are not doing their research.We need to be sure that these tokens would have some potentials so we would know the perfect time of dump.
Jump to: