Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 110. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 11
I prefer to keep holdings too. I usually regret it when I sell it. even the tokens that I think will not work will raise the prices too much. so selling as few as possible is the best choice.
We're losing $ 10 to win $ 1 Cheesy

Me either. I learned my lesson for easily dumping my bounty token as soon as I received it and regrets are in my face when I see it rise like ×10. But that was before and now I'm holding it for some months and by just following their roadmap I track their progress so I would know when is the right time to sell.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I'll just keep until it will have a significant increase, those rewards coins could also give profit in the future.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
well for me, I just hold them for long term, waiting for it to rise in years,but  sometimes I regret it especially when I need money, I can't sell it when I needed it the most coz  the coin's value is low that time. Well the best tactic would be is to somehow sell 1/4 or 1/2 of it after you receive it then hold the other half.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
EtherDelta is not reliable, better use IDEX.
Your strategy depends only on you:
If u want fast income - sell right after ICO and invest in next ICO.
If u want x10-x20 - then HODL.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'll invest in other projects that I'm interested in. Gotta make money work!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
I prefer to keep holdings too. I usually regret it when I sell it. even the tokens that I think will not work will raise the prices too much. so selling as few as possible is the best choice.
We're losing $ 10 to win $ 1 Cheesy
Activity: 68
Apparently I HODL, the rewards I receive and sometimes I use a part of my rewards to buy other altcoin and sometimes I leave it to make profit. I have invested in one ICO and it has almost reached its cap, I am just waiting for the profits to grow up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
I hold it for a long time. I expect to be evaluated.
money from the air already.
why do I hurry. I expect to be valued and earn more
Activity: 182
The reward tokens I get is that I hold first. I think its great value is I sell it already. I also need money. I also fear that it will suddenly lose its value because I've experienced it.
Activity: 364
I like to hold my rewards and watch, how the project development is going on. And I sell tokens/coins immediately if I disappointed in project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
For any project, it takes a long time to improve the company, gradually the price can go up.I always hold them for longer time.

Holding your reward from some ico project will give you a good profit soon because some project need time to list in some major exchange site and need a lot of work before it boom in the market so when I received a reward from bounty Im holding them until the price above ico price always remember dont rush to sell your token if you see the project have a high potential in the market.
Activity: 392
For any project, it takes a long time to improve the company, gradually the price can go up.I always hold them for longer time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
I also hold my alts. Selling at the prices of an early project is just silly. Since most projects are scalable and have multiple growth potential. Yes, you have to wait many months, but it justifies all expectations.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
the rewards I received will be allocated to the business and I will build my own home and be bigger than the children's study and the rest I will keep in the bank and for the time being when I will be released to my children the reward I received
Activity: 91
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

I keep holding my tokens and wait for the right time to gain a better profit. Just need more patience while holding a token and spend some token for investment.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
EtherDelta is not a good exchange, the exchange of user experience is very poor, but they have a lot of problems, so in my opinion, I will hold these tokens, so in the next few months may have a more good returns, because the number of these tokens, not much.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
it depends on how i seeing the projects,if i can find it long goal and progress i am holding it in my wallet or in exchanges.but if i think it will only pump and dump.well i sell it right away
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform

I trade my tokens in exchanges then if I already earned large amount of coins, I exchanged them in cash. I am also holding the coins until the price increases so that I can maximize my investments. Doing this will give me good profit.
Activity: 420
what I do on the token I get is to wait for the development of the token as I wait for a new month to decide to sell or hold my tokens.

and when the tokens that I have in taste enough to profit I just sold to the exchanger into money.
Activity: 138
I can do everything with the prizes we receive, but if you ask me personally I prefer to invest in Bitcoine so I am aiming to win more prizes with different prizes and that I am sure that everyone is doing it but I am sure those who love to spend their money and spend it outside can get a lot of work if the prize is too big.
... Yes I also prefer to invest bitcoin because most of us aiming more rewards, but If the price is valuable much better to hold it. And of course the opportunity to spend for some good reasons is always open specially to give funds for charity development. The more value the more you spend.
Jump to: