Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 105. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I usually, save 30-40% of my earning and then invest it in bitcoin. The rest is i usually buy stuffs for my self, all my needs for the whole semester, for my hobbies, for treating my friends, usually like that, and then thats it! But before i trade my tokens earned, i always check the price of it, if the price was right , right ahead i trade it and withdraw the money, and the rest is history.

I agree with you broo, but sometimes if the price is good, I immediately sell all BROO ...
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
I usually, save 30-40% of my earning and then invest it in bitcoin. The rest is i usually buy stuffs for my self, all my needs for the whole semester, for my hobbies, for treating my friends, usually like that, and then thats it! But before i trade my tokens earned, i always check the price of it, if the price was right , right ahead i trade it and withdraw the money, and the rest is history.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
It depend a lot on the project. I usually prefer to hold the coins, but not too long. Sometimes i sell like 50% of coins immediately if the project doesn't have bright future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Hmm. I cannot even remember if I received any big rewards here yet. I just hodl all of it because maybe they will grow big enough and worth it to sell. Also, I am always doing research on every projects  I attended so my belief that it will becomes big in the future is worth the hold imo.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I would sell half of the token when the price reach  x4 x5 ( for a good project), or just x2 for projects that I doubt. Then forget about the rest, maybe one day they'll turn into something or nothing. If they turn into gems, that's good. If they are gone then it would do me no harm.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I usually hold them if I know that it is a good project that will boom some time. but if it is just a regular ICO that doesn't even reach hardcap. I sold half of it then hold the latter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I will keep one again if it succeeds because I have to give and receive, the law of nature.
When I received my rewards from mostly bounty campaigns, I usually see if many people still invest in it and if the volume is stable, usually I pick projects that I think will last a little longer after its release in the exchanges. I choose projects which I know is relevant and innovative to the crypto community. My decision whether I sell or hold depends on the coin's status, if it loses its hype then surely, its volume will lessen, before this happens I will sell my tokens while the volume is still high. I mostly sell the coins after it has at least doubled the original value of my reward, but it also depends on the status of the coin, I sometimes predict its future price If I can speculate the possibilities of its future value.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Generally with any rewards or Airdrops I receive, I just hodl and wait to see if they ever become significantly valuable. It doesn't ever hurt to hodl in my opinion. To me, it's the most proven strategy!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
i keep on holding my rewards now for my son's coming graduation..thank you btc and thank you my campaign manager for giving me a chance...if given a chance again i will use my rewards to invest bitcoin for my emergency purposes.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I usually sell them when I get the tokens. Because of my difficult life, I need to have income to support my wife and children. But when I read your post and the opinions of many, I will hold them and wait for the price x10 or x20. So will get higher profits.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
I study each project carefully before deciding what to do with its tokens received. Some projects have very promising potential and hence thgey are expected to keep growing up with time, in this case I prefer holding. If the project is not really promising I sell usually whenever the price go up.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Sure, it depends on your expectations about the coin. If you believe that coin is promising, divide it into two part, first part is for selling, second one is for holding
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If what you do with your token reward is to sell, all you are going to get will be stipend! If you took the risk of investing your resource, then you should wait fir your gain and you will be happy for it! Nothing is easy but who wants nothing!
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
It depend on coin. Usually I sell 50% of gained coins and other part keep holding until x5-x10. But in this situation on the market it is very complicated to sell at least at face value. So, if i'm sure the coin is perspective and no need to sell urgently, i don't sell,  keep holding till better times. I hope they come  Grin
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Wen i recieve my first reward i will sell it win i recieve for my first payment for my kids although i dont have  work maybe for my seco.nd reward i just hold it soon
Activity: 322
I just hold them for long-term in my wallet until will not have a significant increase. But I keep only those tokens that I consider promising because there are many shit tokens scattered in the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
It all depends on the coin and the project. Some I hold and the rest I sell at the start.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Well the best thing to do when it comes to crypto is to hold if you don't really have need for the money, because crypto currency is an assets that have great potential and it Price could sky rocket at any given time since the market is volatile so the best thing to do is to hold because when you sell you lose your asset in the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
When i got reward im withdrawal some tokens to buy somthing or invest in real life in some things with my job,other half what i have stay in crypto and buy other tokens then hodl for better times.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I sell my reward tokens when I know that the price is more than the price mentioned before the end of the ICO.  Usually tokens after the ICO dip downward because it is diluted by the issuance of tokens to the bounties.  I have experienced that a token I received cost $10 before ICO ends then dip to 5 and later 3 when the token reward was issued to us.  Now it only cost 2.5$ and continue to dip downward.
Jump to: