Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 104. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
yes with a long time we can feel the same as the other when getting reward ..
if I receive a gift I will have it and I use it when there is a need. as a preparation if I do not receive a gift ..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

I, too, do not hurry to withdraw this award, when this coin makes me a very good profit, then I think about selling it, and buying another coin, or waiting to make a re-purchase
Everytime I get or I received my reward I stay it gpr my wallet for a while till the coin that I've hold is gets high again. And sometimes I used to hold it for a quite long if I didn't need it, if I didn't need a fiat to spend in my daily needs. But I do consider to trade it for some coins aiming for a high profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
To be honest,most of my rewards in bounty campaign will go to the expenses of my children in school,this is only my source of income so i need to cash out all my token reward to sustain the needs of my children.
Activity: 175
For me ill keep it first,wait for a good value and plan for a better investment in the future.if its too big half of it ill sell and give to my family needs.wait and join again in another bounty for another profit.
Activity: 11
I will hold them until I see a good price for me and multiple times than when i get it. It will gives me more profit than I sell them right away. Make sure that coin you are holding has a good product.
Activity: 95
I will immediately see the market if the token I have has a high value, if yes, I immediately sell it and the reverse if the token I have a low value I have to hold it for at least 6 months to find out the token ride that I have in the market. Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
I invest in ICO which I think has the best potential
I also save it for savings purposes, so if there is a sudden need, I will directly use the token as a living backup fund
I'm sure, that tokens and coins that I save will increase in price every month
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Well for me, i just have to keep it hold till the time when the token is already in need. Or iether to sell half of it to invest another one.
Activity: 560

I, too, do not hurry to withdraw this award, when this coin makes me a very good profit, then I think about selling it, and buying another coin, or waiting to make a re-purchase
Activity: 134
I sell token that I have according to need, when pressed I quickly sell it, but when it is a little loose my circumstances, then I save my token first.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I came to the conclusion that it is better to sell half of the tokens at exit on normal exchange, because you never know what can happen to a project.
GFE
Activity: 336
At present I hold all coins from bounty companies because I believe that it is projects with big perspective
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Certainly better to hold. But here it depends on the project, I look at the campaign. Well, if there is enough money for life, the best option is to hold the koin (this is my opinion).
Activity: 322
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I save them in a wallet and keep them, I don't need pocket money or to receive money, I have another income for this. I hope one day one of the coins will shoot rocket high and that's why I keep them as received! I actually wish to trade my coins, as I don't have much yet, I don't even bother looking their value. I am just very patient for my profit and I'll see what will come out of it!
Activity: 238
I have not received any awards, I'm waiting for my stocks to end and then I'll see what to do. Many advise not to sell immediately, but to hold!
Activity: 448
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Depends on the project. Most often I keep. But I can also sell the part after receiving...
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I am more prioritize to pay my family debt if I have received a gift from bounty campaign. Because if we do not have debt, surely our life will be more calm and comfortable. If I get a gift from a bounty campaign again, I plan to buy the land and invest in another coin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
I rather hodl it for a while, see its price grow then later decide to sell in when it reaches a good value. But I will not sell it all, i will hodl some of it hoping the price will continue to get higher. I will not hodl it for a very long time to prevent losses when the price drops big time.

Activity: 532
I usually hold 50% and reinvest 50% in other promising altcoins or ICO's
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Most of the people will sell their tokens when it listed on exchanges but some tokens may have good value in the future so it is better to save half of your earnings in hold and sell them when their price increase.
Jump to: